Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
LSSj Broly (M10) vs. Majin Vegeta
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 01:14 PM (10,057 Views)
Ryder

[/quote]2. M10 Gohan= Budokai Gohan.

- Movie 10 Gohan>Kid gohan as he mention where the hell did you get Budokai gohan

3. You do know AT said he makes the Manga up as he goes, he was never more than 3 weeks ahead of what he was doing

- Give me the quote then

4. I've already said Fusion and SSJ3 were in AT's mind at that time and Dragonfist was a Toei idea from M13.

- then goku is hax like M12 he stands no chance against him

5. It's an almost confirmed fact Goku beat Broly in Hell with SSJ2.

- Sure Bud in your dreams that is

6. You do know that is MSSJ in that pick you posted, he has 5 bangs.

- the picture on the Bottom not Book cover

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=DBZ+movie+10&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sAVZUenAHoWQiAePjYC4DA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=DBZ+Movie+10+SSJ2+goku&oq=DBZ+Movie+10+SSJ2+goku&gs_l=img.3...67108.70084.0.70174.19.19.0.0.0.0.219.1787.9j6j2.17.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.uzB8E_Nm6-s&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44442042,d.dGI&fp=22627264d9621434&biw=1366&bih=667&imgrc=gF5Y4z33ojlGcM%3A%3BfQHKS9ASZKIC-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flounge.moviecodec.com%252Fimages%252Fattachment%252Fmovie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22979.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flounge.moviecodec.com%252Fvs-forum%252Fmovie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-65534%252F14%3B800%3B600

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22980.jpg
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22978.jpg
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22982.jpg

another picture form the Movie 10 OOP
Edited by Ryder, Apr 1 2013, 04:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

miguelnuva
Member Avatar

2. M10 Gohan= Budokai Gohan.

- Movie 10 Gohan>Kid gohan as he mention where the hell did you get Budokai gohan

3. You do know AT said he makes the Manga up as he goes, he was never more than 3 weeks ahead of what he was doing

- Give me the quote then

4. I've already said Fusion and SSJ3 were in AT's mind at that time and Dragonfist was a Toei idea from M13.

- then goku is hax like M12 he stands no chance against him

5. It's an almost confirmed fact Goku beat Broly in Hell with SSJ2.

- Sure Bud in your dreams that is

6. You do know that is MSSJ in that pick you posted, he has 5 bangs.

- the picture on the Bottom not Book cover

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=DBZ+movie+10&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sAVZUenAHoWQiAePjYC4DA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=DBZ+Movie+10+SSJ2+goku&oq=DBZ+Movie+10+SSJ2+goku&gs_l=img.3...67108.70084.0.70174.19.19.0.0.0.0.219.1787.9j6j2.17.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.uzB8E_Nm6-s&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44442042,d.dGI&fp=22627264d9621434&biw=1366&bih=667&imgrc=gF5Y4z33ojlGcM%3A%3BfQHKS9ASZKIC-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flounge.moviecodec.com%252Fimages%252Fattachment%252Fmovie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22979.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flounge.moviecodec.com%252Fvs-forum%252Fmovie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-65534%252F14%3B800%3B600

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22980.jpg
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22978.jpg
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/movie-2-broly-lssj-vs-buu-saga-ssj3-goku-22982.jpg

another picture form the Movie 10 OOP[/quote]1. Gohan says I'm stronger than I was back then, not that I'm stronger than I was against Cell. That can be because Gohan now has SSJ2 or because Budokai Gohan> M8 Gohan.

3. Ask someone else, I don't follow the interviews I just read them when there posted.

4. How is Goku haxed when Broly is scaled to the Z fighters he fights in the films? Goku is only haxxed against a movie character when their compared to a canon character.

5. I could say the same thing to you.

6. I don't see what your trying to show in the first link. Second link has Goku as a SSJ2 with different hair from movie 10. Third link has different hair from movie 10 and is a fan drawing. Final link has MSSJ Goku hair with 1 bang.

So we have several SSJ Goku hair with 1 bang and no SSJ2 hair with 1 bang.
Posted Image Posted Image

Gogeta power placement
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ryder

He was using his Base not SSJ2 plus Gohan form Movie 8 is Cell games i don't see why his not

I will look into it

Yes and seeing how M10 and M12 are suppose to be related and Goku SSJ3 is stronger then SSJ3 gotenks and Gohan because Janemba was stated to be > then hirudigarn then SSJ2 goku beating broly is possible even SSJ goku beating broly is more possible

All the Link i showed except one is all form the Movie 10 OOP release by Toei Animation as a manga or the movie, And Goten and Goku has the same hairstyle i don't see how his MSSJ

Since i know this is useless because goku is using kamehameha but if you wanna see goku with 1 bang with SSJ2 then go watch the beginning of Kid buu vs SSJ2 goku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1RjVtMzbQ

2:12 Pause slowly
Edited by Ryder, Apr 1 2013, 07:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

taimanin
Member Avatar

Darth Pyrus
Apr 1 2013, 02:25 AM
That's not what I was referring to.

M12 Super Saiyan 3 Goku obliterated Fat Janemba, the strongest power he'd felt up to that point, which would include Super Boo's initial power, which was far stronger than Goku's manga power.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku (M12) > Fat Janemba > Super Boo (initial) > Super Saiyan Gotenks (pre-RoSaT) > Super Saiyan 3 Goku
actually the strongest power would be the semi chou gohan that threatened buu as the strongest in the universe which means none of that initial buu nonsense.

since movie SS gogeta who would be equal to his manga counterpart completely outclassed janumpa -someone on absorption buu's level- that also proves he could dominate chou buu as easily as SS bejitto.
Posted Image[
Offline Profile Goto Top

Don Alex
Member Avatar
The Lord

Movies does not follow eachother. M11 is retconned from M10. Just that Paragus shows doesn't mean anything as Cell neither Broly were appeared in M12.

Since Goku felt Fat Janemba as highest power , and given the fact that Fatty=Super Buu initial. Goku is haxed like a bawse.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

taimanin
Member Avatar

SS3 gotenkusu was less powerful than fatty who was outclassed by movie gokuu which means gokuu was far more powerful than SS3 gotenkusu and likely even chou gohan.
Posted Image[
Offline Profile Goto Top

miguelnuva
Member Avatar

Alex KloonBoss
Apr 1 2013, 10:57 AM
Movies does not follow eachother. M11 is retconned from M10. Just that Paragus shows doesn't mean anything as Cell neither Broly were appeared in M12.

Since Goku felt Fat Janemba as highest power , and given the fact that Fatty=Super Buu initial. Goku is haxed like a bawse.
What do you mean M11 doesn't follow M10?

@Ryder

M8 Gohan does worse then everyone in the movie and is under Vegeta and Goku he is not Cell games Gohan plus.

DBZ Movie 8: Burn Up!! A Red-Hot, Raging, Super-Fierce Fight (Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan)
Release Date: March 6, 1993
Manga Release (4 months back): "Full Member Gathering!!" (Nov 2, 1992)
Manga Release (6 months back): "Super Trunks Surpasses His Father!" (Aug 31, 1992)
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Ultimate Kamehameha" (Mar 1, 1993)
Between Episodes: #176 ("Wait Just a Minute!! The Great Satan Army Arrives") - #177 ("Goku’s Bout!! The Super-Tense Cell Games")

Gohan is not confirmed stronger than Goku yet.

M10 and M11 are connected I don't count M12 in them as Broly is not mention at all. If he is Goku mentions he has not used SSJ3 on him. Also Goku would have done training from M11 to M12 anyway.

Janemba and Hirdugaran have nothing to due with Broly. Goku would clearly be stronger in M12 and M13 then in M11.

I have also seen official art released by Toei that shows MSSJ Goku.

Goku is SSJ2 already and he is flying down at an incredible speed.

DBZ Movie 10: The Dangerous Duo! Super-Warriors Can’t Rest (Broly Second Coming)
Release Date: March 12, 1994
Manga Release (4 months back): "One Must Enter the Tiger’s Den…" (Dec 6, 1993)
Manga Release (6 months back): "Shin’s Surprising True Identity" (Oct 11, 1993)
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Countdown" (Mar 7, 1994)
Between Episodes: #220 ("The Man Behind the Curtains Appears!! The Evil Mage Babidi") - #221 ("The Awaiting Trap!! A Challenge From the Demon Realm")

Goku wasn't SSJ2 in M10 as he had not even gone SSJ2 in the Manga.
Edited by miguelnuva, Apr 1 2013, 11:37 AM.

Gogeta power placement
Offline Profile Goto Top

Don Alex
Member Avatar
The Lord

Only Burst SSJ2 was out at that time. So, did Goku beat Broly with SSJ? SSJ Broly is stated to be > SSJ Goku from Boo Arc, so its impossible.

Also Movie 11 retcons in a spaceship where Broly was beaten by Goku but somehow had enough time to get to a pod and get off the planet, but we know he didn't because the planet is shown exploding like 2 seconds after.

So movies following eachother = Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

miguelnuva
Member Avatar

Alex KloonBoss
Apr 1 2013, 12:04 PM
Only Burst SSJ2 was out at that time. So, did Goku beat Broly with SSJ? SSJ Broly is stated to be > SSJ Goku from Boo Arc, so its impossible.

Also Movie 11 retcons in a spaceship where Broly was beaten by Goku but somehow had enough time to get to a pod and get off the planet, but we know he didn't because the planet is shown exploding like 2 seconds after.

So movies following eachother = Posted Image
Retcons don't mean the movies don't follow each other. AT retcon Goku getting off Namek the same way.

Also I think your describing M10 retconing M8.

DBZ Movie 11: Super-Warrior Defeat!! I’m the One Who’ll Win (Bio Broly)
Release Date: July 9, 1994
Manga Release (4 months back): "An Overwhelmingly Eerie Power" (Apr 4, 1994)
Manga Release (6 months back): "An Evil Heart is Found" (Feb 4, 1994)
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Majin Buu Begins to See His True Worth" (Jul 4, 1994)
Between Episodes: #232 ("I Won’t Allow the Revival!! A Kamehameha of Resistance") - #233 ("A Straight Line to Despair?! The Grief of Kaiōshin")

According to this Goku was fighting Majin Vegeta during M11's production.

Gogeta power placement
Offline Profile Goto Top

ac4400cw5106
Member Avatar

I don't know about you guys. But i'm giving this to Majin Vegeta. I'm sick of people saying broly from m10 was "the strongest" just because he beat the crap out of gohan. broly is NOT the "strongest" just cause he pummeled a ssj2 with ease. Vegeta's strength & from the majin spell i think is more than enough to handle lssj m10 broly. so my answer is vegeta.
You must really think im an amateur!
- SSJ Vegito

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

ac4400cw5106
Apr 1 2013, 06:00 PM
I don't know about you guys. But i'm giving this to Majin Vegeta. I'm sick of people saying broly from m10 was "the strongest" just because he beat the crap out of gohan. broly is NOT the "strongest" just cause he pummeled a ssj2 with ease. Vegeta's strength & from the majin spell i think is more than enough to handle lssj m10 broly. so my answer is vegeta.
Thank you! I'm glad someone remembered that this is a Majin Vegeta Vs 2nd Coming Broly Thread!

That being said I'm willing to believe that. By the look of the movie and character models, I was rather certain that Gohan was a Super Saiyan and had not transformed into a Saiyan Ascended Beyond a Super Saiyan yet. But either way, I noticed that the consensus on this forum is that Gohan was Radically weaker than his Cell Games counter part and that Vegeta considered even his Cell Games form "trash" (Personally I think the dub line was something more like, "it's true your were stronger than me when we faced Cell, but I've grown beyond that", or something to that effect.)

So if we must use a power chain, then Vegeta > Gohan during the Great Saiyaman Arc, the only logical place that Broly's 2nd Coming can be in chronology (What with a flying Videl, flying Goten, no living Goku, Krillin with Hair and of course Gohan in his casual clothes). If that''s so, and Goten & Gohan were able to defeat Broly with their Bros Kamehameha (Or "Family Kamehameha" if Goku's spirit appearance counts, even though he couldn't have fired a kamehameha with them, so this is more of an in spirit thing much like Gohan during the Cell games). Then it's reasonable to believe the below.

Super Saiyan Vegeta > Supe Saiyan Gohan + Super Saiyan Goten > Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Double Super Saiyan Vegeta's level for his Saiyan Ascended Beyond a Super Saiyan Form and even a minor power boost for his Majin form, and this holds strong.
Now this is all based on conjecture and hyperbole, like all power chains and power level lists are, but by the general "Versus Logic" Majin Vegeta's strength should be superior to Legendary Super Broly.

Even if Gohan was fighting at a level beyond Super Saiyan, then the theory still holds true, albiet with a lower power gap. Hands down. Responses?
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Father Brofist
Member Avatar
Dark Matter

We literally have character concepts that show that Gohan was an SSj2 in movie 10. The form is directly based upon his SSj2 form that was shown the budokai, same hair style, eye style, everything right down to the minute lines from the hair. Whether or not you believe Gohan is equal to his budokai self or stronger is another story but it's pretty clear that he's an SSj2.
Posted Image

"Rejoice, your wish is about to come true."- Kotomine Kirei

The New Graphics Team
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

Brofist
Apr 1 2013, 08:17 PM
We literally have character concepts that show that Gohan was an SSj2 in movie 10. The form is directly based upon his SSj2 form that was shown the budokai, same hair style, eye style, everything right down to the minute lines from the hair. Whether or not you believe Gohan is equal to his budokai self or stronger is another story but it's pretty clear that he's an SSj2.
Super Saiyan, Saiyan Ascended Beyond Super Saiyan, either way he and Goten beat Broly.
End of story.

Vegeta's got to be as strong as Gohan by extension. The Majin powers give Veggie a bit of a boost.
So... Vegeta's still got this.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Necidad
Member Avatar
The Legend

The sun is what killed Broly. The blast itself had done no physical damage to Broly until he hit the sun and his chest exploded open as a result.

Also, make sure you guys stay on topic and don't veer off from the main point of the topic. Oftentimes in Broly topics we end up talking about anyone and everyone and get far off from the original subject.
THE WIRE, GREAT QUOTES - UPDATED 08/01/2014

“I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It’s all in the game though, right?”
“Making robberies into larcenies. Making rapes disappear. You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I’ve been here before...”
"You put a textbook in front of these kids, put a problem on the blackboard, teach them every problem in some statewide test, it won’t matter. None of it. ‘Cause they’re not learning for our world; they’re learning for theirs.”
“There ain’t no back in the day… Ain’t no nostalgia to this s*** here. There’s just the street, the game, what happened here today.”
"A man must have a code."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zenet

Necifix
Apr 1 2013, 09:14 PM
The sun is what killed Broly. The blast itself had done no physical damage to Broly until he hit the sun and his chest exploded open as a result.

Also, make sure you guys stay on topic and don't veer off from the main point of the topic. Oftentimes in Broly topics we end up talking about anyone and everyone and get far off from the original subject.
Broly was coverd by a shield its just the sun was to much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Locked Topic