Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Go Ahead, Make My Day... and ask me sutin
Topic Started: Jan 6 2013, 05:32 PM (21,219 Views)
* Bex
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

My last thread like this died years ago. I think I got like 4 questions in the span of about 6 years.

Consider this a second chance at making me feel like you're actually interested in me. Aren't I kind?

But yeah... feel free to ask me anything you like. I realise that some members of the forum may not know me that well and so I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to make that happen somewhat.

Posted Image
Posted Image

..:: Most Improved GFXer - 2016 ~ | ~ Joint Most Meme-savvy - 2016 ::..

Offline Profile Quote Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

How has DBZF changed in the 6 years you have been here?
What kind of staff did you used to be?
What is your favourite anime or manga?
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

What is a Retired Staff member exactly?
Posted Image

Yu Narukami
Member Avatar
Izanagi!

Is the Copy/Bex pairing Canon?
Yoruichi or Fang?
Posted Image

+ KingOfAllSaiyans
Member Avatar

How can we save kyouka from turning to the dark side?
Posted Image

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Your favorite character?

Your thoughts on Tien?

DBZF around 2006/9 better or nowadays?

* Crashbreaka
Member Avatar
Captain Oblivious

What are you doing at the moment? (Student, Working, etc.)
Posted Image

Posted Image

+ Kyouks
Member Avatar

KingOfAllSaiyans
Jan 6 2013, 09:51 PM
Posted Image

What do you do for a living these days?

What's your philosophy on life?

Have you ever slipped on cream cheese?
Posted Image

+ KingOfAllSaiyans
Member Avatar

It appears it is too late..

How are you doing?
Posted Image

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
RIP Cilla Black. Formerly known as daman. WWE=Opera on steroids.

Should I ask you about sports or music?
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw
Posted Image

"The world will not he destroyed by those that do evil, but by those that watch them without doing anything"

ďIf you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, thatís not progress. If you pull it all the way out, thatís not progress. The progress comes from healing the wound that the blow made. They havenít even begun to pull the knife out. They wonít even admit the knife is there.Ē

"This is the fighting business no one is untouchable without backup and good matchmaking this is why MMA is not Boxing"

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Rate Naruto on a scale of 9-10.
Posted Image

* Bex
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

Omg yay, thanks guys for asking me all these. Hope you keep them coming!

SuperSaiyan2
Jan 6 2013, 05:36 PM
How has DBZF changed in the 6 years you have been here?
What kind of staff did you used to be?
What is your favourite anime or manga?

DBZF has changed quite a lot since I first joined. The way I suppose you could look at it is the same way as like, Pokemon generations. Members that joined all that time ago would probably be like Generation 1, so for example Rogue and Engineer, Frankie, Necifix, Byakko, Rebel X and such. I suppose Pookie, Strawberry and myself would kinda be in that group since we signed up in about 2006. Then I guess you'd have members who joined in around 2008 - 2010 who would be Generation 2, like Psyam, Sousen Ichimonji, Poohead and of course Tim, and then I guess the members that joined between 2011 and now would be Generation 3. Because if you think about the people that were mostly around at the time, there's usually only a fairly set number for a time and then some phase out and some come in (and thats ignoring all the members that sign up and don't really stick around). If you think about it, a lot of the early members are still coming here 6 years down the line which should hopefully tell you that this place has been decent for a very long while.

My former staff role was Super Moderator. I was promoted in about 2009/2010 after we had a few moderators demodded from inactivity. Unfortunately that same fate befell me after I joined University and had less time to devote to moderation duty due to getting used to living away from home and a different way of learning.

My favourite anime? That's tough because I wouldn't know how to rank it. DBZ is the anime I probably know the most about, but there have been animes which just capture your emotions; for me those would be something like Neon Genesis Evangelion and as of yesterday Sword Art Online. I remember Fullmetal Alchemist (the original show) being good but I think I like Evangelion more. Having said that, DBZ was kind of my first major anime as a kid and nothing can compete with those memories so DBZ has to be my number one even if I have started to talk far less about it on here; I used to post in all the DBZ sections back in the day (that's a change).

Kamikaze Pyro
Jan 6 2013, 07:38 PM
What is a Retired Staff member exactly?

A retired staff member is usually a moderator who has been relieved of their duty but still remains in a kind of advisory role. I try to help the current staff deal with issues and particularly troublesome members.

Naked Snake
Jan 6 2013, 07:41 PM
Is the Copy/Bex pairing Canon?
Yoruichi or Fang?

Is it canon NakedSnake? Is it? Despite him not being a womans?

If this is Fang from FF13 then Fang all the way. I love that woman.

KingOfAllSaiyans

Impossibru.

Tien Shinhan
Jan 6 2013, 10:15 PM
Your favorite character?

Your thoughts on Tien?

DBZF around 2006/9 better or nowadays?

My favourite DBZ character? Again a difficult question. I'm a bit fickle with favourite characters from large animes like DBZ, Bleach and Naruto. I'd feel like it wasn't fair of me to pick just one character so I'd say The Ginyu Force as a collective unit were my favourites. They were just so funny and yet evil when they first showed up; certainly made Vegeta poop himself.

Tien is a good character. I think he was under-used in the anime really considering how much of a role he played in Dragonball. He had potential that was never lived up to. As far as I'm aware, Tien is actually my brothers favourite character.

I'm not sure. DBZF in 2006 obviously had a lot of classic members around but I'd say I prefer it now if only because I can kinda be myself around here now.

Crashbreaka
Jan 6 2013, 10:22 PM
What are you doing at the moment? (Student, Working, etc.)

I am a sociology student.

Kyouka Suigetsu
Jan 6 2013, 11:03 PM
KingOfAllSaiyans
Posted Image

What do you do for a living these days?

What's your philosophy on life?

Have you ever slipped on cream cheese?

I don't do anything for a living currently. I'm in my final year at university and I have so much work I think a job would kill me right now. I'm currently living off a student loan.

My philosophy on life... i dunno, because there's so many things that I think people that are our ages need to write down and remember. I'd probably write like a rulebook on it. For now though to answer the question I'd say that the words "Carry On" were meaningful to everybody. No matter how bad your life is, or how bad you think it is, if you can just tell yourself to carry on, you'll one day have the chance to get through your struggles. In life we have to make our own luck, and of course some people do just get truely lucky but for most of us we need to make that happen and if you don't carry on and you don't work hard then you won't reap the benefits of being alive.

KingOfAllSaiyans
Jan 6 2013, 11:31 PM
It appears it is too late..

How are you doing?

I'm doing alright, though a little anxious about uni work.

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Jan 7 2013, 12:23 AM
Should I ask you about sports or music?

Both perhaps?

SuperSaiyan2
Jan 7 2013, 02:47 AM
Rate Naruto on a scale of 9-10.

Impossibru.

Posted Image
Posted Image

+ Kyouks
Member Avatar

http://dbzf.co.uk/single/?p=8616728&t=8394880

^y u lie?

What are you majoring in?
Posted Image

* Bex
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

Kyouka Suigetsu
Jan 7 2013, 03:51 AM
http://dbzf.co.uk/single/?p=8616728&t=8394880

^y u lie?

What are you majoring in?
I was considering the necroposting but then I realised that the old thread got made under different circumstances to who I am now, so I made a new one to keep up with current times and the current me.

I'm 'majoring' in Sociology, cept it works different in the UK; you only pick one subject to study but study a wide range of modules to do with the same subject.

Posted Image
Posted Image

+ KingOfAllSaiyans
Member Avatar

Your top 5 fictional characters of all time?
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · About Me · Next Topic »

//