Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Ask a Daemon: The Return; seems right to bring a new one up for any questions people have about me now that I have returned
Topic Started: Sep 1 2012, 09:27 PM (7,728 Views)
Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Feel free to ask at your leisure. I shall answer as I can.
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects
Offline Profile Quote Top

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
RIP Cilla Black. Formerly known as daman. WWE=Opera on steroids.

Is this your 2nd topic?

Fave subject at school?

Where you sit in school?

If I was a sniper where's the best place for me to stand to see your classroom?

What music do you listen to?

Tell me a joke. You signed up for questions so you signed up for commands too.
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw
Posted Image

"The world will not he destroyed by those that do evil, but by those that watch them without doing anything"

ďIf you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, thatís not progress. If you pull it all the way out, thatís not progress. The progress comes from healing the wound that the blow made. They havenít even begun to pull the knife out. They wonít even admit the knife is there.Ē

"This is the fighting business no one is untouchable without backup and good matchmaking this is why MMA is not Boxing"

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Yes it is. Since I had left not under my own choice I figured it couldn't hurt to repost a new topic. Feel free to let me know otherwise.

Favorite class...definitly my history class. Gotta love pre-gunpowder. All the cool stuff happened then

I sit about midway up the lecture hall for my classes.

Unless you can shoot through several dozen walls you can't see me. The halls are centered in tne middle of the main building complex.

I listen to all metal up to the mid nineties as well as basically all of the 80's.

And a joke? Really putting me on the spot here aren't you?

Let's see....

How many Saiyans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, but it will take eighteen episodes.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

+ KingOfAllSaiyans
Member Avatar

Favorite video game?

Favorite sport?

Favorite TV show?
Posted Image

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar

Wait are you at school or "college"?

Why did you leave? When?
Posted Image

"The world will not he destroyed by those that do evil, but by those that watch them without doing anything"

ďIf you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, thatís not progress. If you pull it all the way out, thatís not progress. The progress comes from healing the wound that the blow made. They havenít even begun to pull the knife out. They wonít even admit the knife is there.Ē

"This is the fighting business no one is untouchable without backup and good matchmaking this is why MMA is not Boxing"

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Fav game: Skyrim

Fav sport: Does Pro Wrestling count?

Fav tv show: Deadliest Warrior. Too bad it doesn't get a new season.

And I am in college. I didn't leave. I just have an extremely flexible schedule in relation to others. I praise the Canadian education system for that.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar

No I meant when did you leave the forum?

Which history classes are you doing....

or have you done?
Posted Image

+ KingOfAllSaiyans
Member Avatar

Who is your favorite wrestler?
Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Last year actually around this time.

And I am doing an international ancient history class

Favorite wrestler......damn that is a tough call. A split between Jeff Hardy and Steve Austin

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar

OH YESSSSSSSSS JEFF HARDY

C'MON!

I'm doing some history stuff.....medieval south asian, did modern african last year and 20th century us-latin american relations last year. Didn't like history in secondary school but now I love it....guess it just sucks in school for me and also didn't like some of the teachers much.

I didn't notice you leave....yet I thought you had a topic so I must've noticed you....maybe....well glad to have you

Do you like MMA?

Boxing?
Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Thanks for the welcome back. And no, not really. MMA and boxing just never hit the right switch with me.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar

No probs.

Some early MMA in Japan was actually heavily based off pro wrestling. The Pancrase promotion for example.

Where's Raitingu?

Do you like-

Guns N Roses?
Black Sabbath?
Judas Priest?
Korn?
Def Leppard?
Metallica?
Megadeth?
Slayer?
Anthrax?
Testament?
Biohazard?
Sick of it all (not metal I know but still)?
Agnostic Front (again not metal I know)?
Rammstein?
Limp Bizkit?
Converge?
Disturbed?
Tool?
Faith No More?
Audioslave?
Skindred?
Suicidal Tendencies?
Slipknot?
Dragonforce?
Dream Theatre?
Opeth?
Bleeding Through?
Hatebreed (what are they idk I never really tried them properly)?
My Dying Bride?
Avenged Sevenfold?

Where the f is my laundry room?????????
Edited by TrunksinSwimmingTrunks, Sep 8 2012, 12:37 AM.
Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

*blinks at the list* Umm....yeah I pretty much like that entire list.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar

Well which don't you like?

Also why did you leave the forum?

edit: you didn't help me with Raitingu or my laundry room
Edited by TrunksinSwimmingTrunks, Sep 8 2012, 05:23 AM.
Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

There are none I don't like as much as ones I haven't heard yet. And I lost the ability to go online and so couldn't be here. As for Raitingu I don't shadow him and I got no idea where your laundry room is. *smirks*

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · About Me · Next Topic »

//