Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Broly movie 8 - 10 characteristics
Topic Started: Jun 16 2012, 08:15 PM (612 Views)
Super Vegetto
Member Avatar

Broly in movie 8 has green hair in his LSSJ state. Close to end of movie he has gold hair like every SSJ form.

His ki is green and his blood is green.

Broly in movie 10 is even bigger than Broly in movie 8 ( bigger muscles for some reason ).

In movie 10 he has gold hair in LSSJ form all the time.

His blood is red like blood from every saiyan.

His ki is still green and in the end of movie where he hits the sun, his blood is green and eyes red for some reason.

Is Broly suposed to have green hair in his LSSJ form and green blood, or Toei messed up ending of movie 8 where they made Brolys blood green ?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cyborg
Member Avatar

Which scene is Broly's blood green? When Goku punches the hole in his body before Broly explodes, his insides are green but I don't think that's blood but energy piled up inside him which becomes unstable when Goku punches a hole in him making him explode. Here's a scene from Movie 8 where Broly's blood is red

@ 12:45
Edited by Cyborg, Jun 16 2012, 08:25 PM.
Posted Image
"I am just like you but it's not your arm that makes us the same, it's the stuff connected to it"Cyborg
Thank you so much for the signaturePookie

Super Vegetto
Member Avatar

That is not LSSJ form. Btw if that is energy, shouldnt that mean that his blood is his energy or what ?

Cyborg
Member Avatar

I know it's not lss, I'm just showing that his blood is red at some point during the movie. You didn't say if you were referring to lss exclusively in your post.

The scene you're referring to I think is this one @ 2:25

His blood is the dark gloppy stuff and the energy is what glows green in his body that makes him explode in my opinion. I think they're 2 seperate things, don't see how blood could become unstable making you explode.

Broly's energy constantly rises in lss as his power level constantly rises but his body can only hold so much energy, which makes him have to give off energy or he'll explode like in @1:10 of this clip. I don't think his blood is energy or else he'd theoretically be killing himself when he fires off ki blasts.

Edited by Cyborg, Jun 16 2012, 08:39 PM.
Posted Image
"I am just like you but it's not your arm that makes us the same, it's the stuff connected to it"Cyborg

Super Vegetto
Member Avatar

Is there any manga quote where someone says how they can feal power running trough veins ?

If that quote is somewhere in manga, then it could be that blood and energy is conected.

Cyborg
Member Avatar

Power could be interpreted alot of different ways and might mean something other than energy. Power could be physical strength as well. The only quote I can think of similar is Vegeta saying saiyan blood courses through his veins.
Posted Image

Selsiuss

I think it's green because of a few reasons:

Censorship. DBZ is violent but still for a teen or younger audience at its core, so making Broly's blood red when he explodes would make it too gory.

In-Universe explanation could be that his green ki has filled his body(which makes sense if you consider LSsj a ki weighting technique), and his insides radiate green ki.

Broly's eyes turn red on the sun because:

It's makes for a more visually impressive death scene.

In-Universe explanation could be that the light of the sun combined with the light of Broly's ki makes for strange colors. Either that or Broly's eyes are bloodshot or glowing red because of pure hatred.

GridZero

The only time it's shown green is in Movie 10 when he's literally boiling in the Sun.

Other than that, his blood is red, and shown various times.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com