Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
SSJ Multipliers (updated)
Topic Started: Mar 10 2012, 06:03 PM (4,929 Views)
Nimbo-Bimbo lord of all noobs

I've created some updated SSJ multipliers, and I've all the proof to back 'em up. I'm taking only a little influence from the guidebooks, but it is just mostly information from the anime and manga, with a tidbit from the guidebooks here and there.

NOTE: Will round some of the multipliers.

Initial SSJ: 50x Base

Normal SSJ: 10x Base

ASSJ: 30x Base, 3x SSJ

USSJ: 50x Base, 5x SSJ, 1.6x ASSJ

MSSJ: minimum of 10x base, minimum of 1x SSJ

SSJ2: 100x Base, 10x SSJ, 3.3x ASSJ, 2x USSJ

SSJ3: 1000x Base, 100x SSJ, 333.3x ASSJ, 20x USSJ, 10x SSJ2
Edited by Nimbo-Bimbo lord of all noobs, Mar 23 2012, 11:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Muhahahaha

MSSJ = SSJ in terms of power. The only difference is that it doesnt take any energy to transform to the form or while using it, allowing to stay in the form for days. I'm not sure about that, but I think it gives more stamina as well.

AllStarSuperman
Member Avatar

MSSJ is like the marathon version of SSJ. Training your body to go the distance in a fight and not wear the user down as fast. That being said, Goku, Vegeta, F. Gohan and F. Trunks had nor displayed no signs of fatigue while using the standard SSJ. They either won or lost to someone who was stronger than them by a large margin.
Posted Image

OK then, but I think that it should be a minimum of equal to 10x base, as it was much stronger than USSJ and ASSJ.

Mysterious9001

This is a little bit off topic, but shouldn't Trunks (Post #1) be 90-95% of Vegeta as Vegeta admitted that Trunks was close to him in power?

Mysterious9001
Mar 11 2012, 04:44 AM
This is a little bit off topic, but shouldn't Trunks (Post #1) be 90-95% of Vegeta as Vegeta admitted that Trunks was close to him in power?
Trunks said that he only surpassed his father through the discovery of the USSJ form, I'm unsure when Vegeta admitted Trunks was close to him in power.

+ lunar2
Member Avatar

vegeta said that trunks was a little weaker, but not enough to notice. that would put trunks around 95-99% of vegeta, imo.

@initial ssj. ssj doesn't have to be larger than 20x. frieza was somewhat injured by the kkx20 kamehameha, and severely injured by the spirit bomb. he's also likely to be fatigued, since he transformed 3 times and was fighting an extended battle against multiple opponents. i use a constant 10x base multiplier for ssj, because i think that by the time goku transformed, frieza was already running on empty.
list of canon sources:

the DB manga, and the Dr. Slump manga as it applies to the crossover during the rra saga.

list of non canon sources:

everything else, regardless of origin, format, or quality.

for those that blindly follow word of god

lunar2
Mar 11 2012, 04:39 PM
vegeta said that trunks was a little weaker, but not enough to notice. that would put trunks around 95-99% of vegeta, imo.

@initial ssj. ssj doesn't have to be larger than 20x. frieza was somewhat injured by the kkx20 kamehameha, and severely injured by the spirit bomb. he's also likely to be fatigued, since he transformed 3 times and was fighting an extended battle against multiple opponents. i use a constant 10x base multiplier for ssj, because i think that by the time goku transformed, frieza was already running on empty.
I guess I could edit the USSJ part, but anyway, 100% Frieza was using, well.... 100% of his power, which should be 2x of his 50% power. Shouldn't that be constant, that even if he is injured, and uses his 100% power, that'd be the same if he wasn't injured and used 100% power? Besides, the guidebooks say Frieza's hundred percent power was 120,000,000, if you believe in those, and Goku's base was 3,000,000, so KKx20 Goku would be 60,000,000, which should be exactly equal to Frieza's 50% power.

EDIT: and... edited. USSJ has been lowered to 30x.
Edited by Nimbo-Bimbo lord of all noobs, Mar 11 2012, 05:15 PM.

Selsiuss

The Multipliers I use are as follows:

Initial Ssj: 50x
Inarguable.

Normal/Mastered Ssj: 10x
Because of Gero's statements about absorbing power to beat Vegeta.

Ascended Ssj/Ssj Grade 2: 30x (3x Ssj)
Semi-Perfect Cell was confident in his ablility to beat Ssj Vegeta before powering to max. Ascended Ssj Vegeta is still much more powerful than Semi-Perfect Cell even after the latter powers to max.

Ultra Ssj/Ssj Grade 3: 50-60x (5-6x Ssj)
Haven't fully decided which one yet. Initial Perfect Cell could tank full power hits from Ascended Ssj Vegeta, which requires a large gap, and Trunks surpassed Cell at this point.

Ssj2: 100x (10x Ssj)
MSsj Gohan fared well against powered up Perfect Cell, and once Gohan turned Ssj2, Full power Perfect Cell was unable to keep up. I think Perfect Cell was using 70-80% power vs MSsj Gohan, and when he turns Buff he would have the same multiplier as Ultra Ssj, and Gohan was even stronger than that.

Ssj3: 1000x(10x Ssj2)
Why not have some consistency, eh? There's not too many feats to exactly determine this form's power, so it very well could be 10x Ssj2.

+ lunar2
Member Avatar

Flying Nimbus
Mar 11 2012, 05:09 PM
lunar2
Mar 11 2012, 04:39 PM

I guess I could edit the USSJ part, but anyway, 100% Frieza was using, well.... 100% of his power, which should be 2x of his 50% power. Shouldn't that be constant, that even if he is injured, and uses his 100% power, that'd be the same if he wasn't injured and used 100% power? Besides, the guidebooks say Frieza's hundred percent power was 120,000,000, if you believe in those, and Goku's base was 3,000,000, so KKx20 Goku would be 60,000,000, which should be exactly equal to Frieza's 50% power.

EDIT: and... edited. USSJ has been lowered to 30x.
no, when you are injured/fatigued, you actually get weaker. frieza is no exception.
list of canon sources:

the DB manga, and the Dr. Slump manga as it applies to the crossover during the rra saga.

Mysterious9001

Frieza probably was only injured to a low extent. It's like how Piccolo Jr. tanked Son Goku's (23rd) KHH.
Edited by Mysterious9001, Mar 11 2012, 06:14 PM.

+ lunar2
Member Avatar

he lost part of his tail, his eye was swollen shut, and he was scraped up pretty badly.

if the explosion was powerful enough to blow off part of his body, he was seriously injured. there's just no way around that.
list of canon sources:

Mysterious9001

And there's no way around the fact that he was still able to power up to 100%. He might have been injured, but it didn't really effect anything at all.

+ lunar2
Member Avatar

that doesn't even make sense.

example: cell has frieza's genes, and therefore has frieza's abilities. when cell was injured by goku's kamehameha, he lost ki, even though his body was in perfect condition afterwards.

simple fatigue significantly dropped cell's power, but you're saying fatigue coupled with injury didn't affect frieza?

frieza didn't power up to his real 100%, he powered up to 100% of what he had left. frieza isn't an android, he doesn't have infinite ki, he does lose power from injuries and fatigue just like every other organic being, and he was seriously injured.
list of canon sources:

Kruegs Outlandish

I'm thinking Freeza actually hit 100%. Without having the overly passionate argument of old, it's debatable whether Freeza was injured to the point of not being able to maintain max power. Between Goku wanting to fight Freeza at his stronger, and assuming that Goku's statement is true, Kaio's assumptions about Freeza's power, Gohan being able to sense Goku's Kaioken bursts prior to, Goku turn Super Saiyan, and then sense Freeza's power raising, and Tenshinhan's assertion that Super Saiyan must be the strongest warrior in the world, even after knowing that Goku could go Kaioken × 10, I would say that 50 is hard enough to avoid and 10 is a bit easier.

If the Super Saiyan transformation unlocks potential, then Goku could have raised to 5×, but I'm not sure if anything is said about that.

I doubt I'll reply much more.

Super Saiyan 1                      50
Ascended 1 Super Saiyan        91
Ascended 2 Super Saiyan      153
Super Saiyan 2                     100
Super Saiyan 3                     400

Future Trunks (SSJ, RST1) no less than rivals, but, at most, is disadvantaged at
Vegeta (SSJ, RST1), who underwhelms
Cell 2 (Max), who underwhelms
Cell 3 (Initial at Vegeta), who can only rival, or worse,
Vegeta (A1SSJ, At Cell), who underwhelms
Cell 3 (Power raised at Vegeta), who underwhelms
Future Trunks (A2SSJ, At Cell).

Future Trunks (A1SSJ, RST1) no less than rivals, but, at most, is disadvantaged at
Vegeta (A1SSJ, RST1)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com