Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DBZ Game Vs. Bleach Game Vs. Naruto Game Vs. One Piece Game
Topic Started: Jul 7 2011, 12:59 PM (5,030 Views)
+ supersaqer
Member Avatar
Transcendent

WonderSwan : Dragon Ball Vs. One Piece: Mezase Kaizoku Ou!
Winner : ?
Loser : ?

WonderSwan Color : Naruto: Konoha Ninpouchou Vs. One Piece: Niji no Shima Densetsu

Game Boy Color : Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors Vs. One Piece: Yume no Luffy Kaizokudan Tanjou

Game Boy Advance : Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku Vs. Bleach Advance: Kurenai ni Somaru Soul Society Vs. Naruto: Ninja Council Vs. One Piece: Nanatsu Shima no Daihihō
Runner - Up : ?

DS : Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 Vs. Bleach: The Blade of Fate Vs. Naruto: Ninja Council 2 European Version Vs. One Piece: Gear Spirit.

PSP : Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Vs. Bleach: Heat the Soul Vs. Naruto Shippūden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising.
Bleach : ?
Naruto : ?
One Piece : ?

Edited by supersaqer, Jul 7 2011, 01:00 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks to Yuno for making the set.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
RIP Shane Del Rosario. Formerly known as daman. WWE=Opera on steroids.

I have played dbz games for the Game Boy Colour and Game Boy Advance.
I have never played a One Piece game. Most of them were only released in Japan anyway.
"How many times has the liberation movement worked together with workers and then at the moment of victory betrayed the workers? There are many examples of that in the world.
It is only if the workers strengthen their organisation before and after liberation that you can win. If you relax your vigilance you will find that your sacrifices have been in vain.
You just support the African National Congress only so far as it delivers the goods. If the ANC government does not deliver the goods, you must do to it what you have done to the apartheid regime." - Nelson Mandela

kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

+ supersaqer
Member Avatar
Transcendent

wolffanghameha
Jul 9 2011, 09:50 PM
I have played dbz games for the Game Boy Colour and Game Boy Advance.
I have never played a One Piece game. Most of them were only released in Japan anyway.
You can visit youtube and see trailers and videos about it.
And please answer my questions.

Posted Image

Thanks to Yuno for making the set.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com