Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Frieza, King Cold and Cooler vs SSJ Trunks or SSJ Goku; Entire Cold family vs SSJ's
Topic Started: Nov 2 2009, 02:51 PM (3,097 Views)
Cooler

What if Cooler went with his brother and Father to Earth, would Trunks have stopped all 3 of them? Would Goku have been able to take on all 3 of them by self?

I'm of the opinion that the Cold Family would have been too much for Trunks or Goku alone to handle.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

* Psyam
Member Avatar

Frieza and King Cold hold Goku down, Cooler charges a Supernova for as long as he can and blows up the planet, then they all fly off as Goku dies of suffocation. Win win win.

Trunks would probably just slice one of them up before the others could do anything, then take out the other two. In this case, his sword helps him as he could finish them all quickly.

I often thought about this battle myself though. I think the three of them combined could pull it off against Goku, but Trunks wouldn't give them a chance.

Cooler

See I think Cooler alone could handle Trunks, Gohan stated Trunks had the same Ki as his dad on namek I take that to mean the same power level and I believe Cooler would have made mince meat out of Goku on Namek. Trunk's sword may be the difference maker but Cooler was stronger and faster he maybe to disarm him. Combine that with Mecha Frieza going full power and I think if they managed to avoid the sword they could take down Trunks.

If Cooler hit Goku with a supernova when Goku was fresh I'm not sure how it would play out. Goku maybe weakened enough for Frieza to finish him off and if Cooler avoids the sun they could double team him.

Super Goku
Member Avatar
Vizard Jinchurikii

I bet trunks could. he absolutely destroyed freeza and king cold without trying, i imagine if he WAS trying he would wipe the floor with cooler as well.

Goku is atleast as strong as Trunks was in SSJ, but it really depends on when Goku is SSJ. Namek SSJ goku would fail, but if we waited til his arrival on earth, or maybe after the 3 years of training, i think he could win with a lot of trouble. Unless Cooler, Freeza, and Cold all puller a smart thought out teamworking plan, he just might win.
Posted Image
BURNING HELL FTW

Cooler

But Mecha Frieza wasn't at full power when Trunks killed him, if Trunks was only Namek SSJ Goku strength then I think Cooler could solo him and pick up a win quite easily.

I'm not sure how strong Goku would be coming back from Namek, if he's as strong as he was in Movie 5 he may stand a chance but with 3 guys each one capable and willing to destroy a planet I'm not sure Goku could take them.

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Not to mention if you go through whether King Cold would have transformations as well, similar to Frieza.
If he did and was able to go to his final form, that combined with the other two may stand a good chance against them.

Like people have said before it really would be decided by which stage of SSJ training they were at.

~Tim
Posted Image
Thanks to Strawberry for the signature!

Posted Image

Cooler

I don't think Cold could transform, if he could he'd of been extremely powerful.

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

I reckon he could. The only reason Trunks was able to beat him so easily is that he didn't have time to do so. His appearance is very similar to that of Frieza's before his transformations and as they are family it goes to figure that he would be able to do so as well.

His final appearance would probably look very similar in style to both Frieza and Coolers which by all account differ greatly to the view of Cold which we get on Earth.

~Tim
Posted Image
Thanks to Strawberry for the signature!

Posted Image

Qwuall
Member Avatar

I don't know why people even add the blow up the planet victory to a vs fight. If that was the case then every villian wins because they all can survive in a void..
Trunks and goku would win if the cold family isn't at 100% straight from the get go. Only goku has a slim chance against the fully powered family, Just because I think he was much stronger then Trunks, who was either the same or a little stronger then Goku (Namek)

Cooler

I think Cooler in his fifth form could almost solo this fight, I think he could take out Trunks who was around Goku SSJ on Namek's strength and it took everything Goku had in Movie 5 to repel the supernova leaving Frieza to finish Goku off.

Qwuall
Member Avatar

besides that one blast cooler fired (which wasn't that much of a threat, completely backfired on him) he literally had nothing on goku. He got hit a total of three times when goku went super saiyan and he was pretty much done, then goku takes a big punch to the gut without even flinching.

Cooler is either the same strength or a little stronger then frieza, all we know is his fourth form is weaker then friezas final.
King Cold is probably at a similar level.

I just finished watching coolers revenge and I now think goku wins easily.

Cooler

Qwuall
Nov 6 2009, 08:25 AM
besides that one blast cooler fired (which wasn't that much of a threat, completely backfired on him) he literally had nothing on goku. He got hit a total of three times when goku went super saiyan and he was pretty much done, then goku takes a big punch to the gut without even flinching.

Cooler is either the same strength or a little stronger then frieza, all we know is his fourth form is weaker then friezas final.
King Cold is probably at a similar level.

I just finished watching coolers revenge and I now think goku wins easily.
He took 2 hits then almost killed Goku with a Supernova, he clearly wasn't that damaged by Goku's blows he just had the sense to try and finish Goku quickly.

Cooler is much much stronger than Frieza. We can roughly place the 5th movie just after Goku returns from namek a year after beating Frieza. Combined healing from heavy injuries twice (after fighting Frieza and the senzu in the movie) + training its not unreasonable to allocate Goku a base strength of roughly twice what he had on namek. This would mean Goku with a kaioken x20 is actually almost as strong as he was as a SSJ on namek and Cooler handled that effortlessly.

Cooler is far far stronger than Frieza and even Goku on namek, in the japanese version of the movie Goku even stated Cooler was stronger. Goku barely stopped Cooler's Supernova, to take on Frieza and Cold after that would of been an impossiblity for Goku.

GodCell

I don't know if I am alone on this but I feel that the main reason that Frieza lost to Trunks was that he underestimated him and the same holds true for Cold so I think that the Cold Family would probably win in this fight.

ssjNick

Cooler
Nov 2 2009, 11:07 PM
See I think Cooler alone could handle Trunks, Gohan stated Trunks had the same Ki as his dad on namek I take that to mean the same power level and I believe Cooler would have made mince meat out of Goku on Namek.

I think that Gohan only meant that Trunks' Ki was the same as Goku's on Namek because it felt like a Super Saiyan. I just finished watching the Kai episodes that are released and I have no doubt in my mind that Trunks is much stronger than Goku had been on Namek.

Cooler

The Kai episodes are still anime.

Manga >> Anime.

Gohan would have commented if Trunk's ki was much greater than Goku's.

Cooler should beat SSJ Trunks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com