Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Broly + Goku potara fusion, how do you see it?
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 05:58 PM (37,760 Views)
The-Marksman
Member Avatar

I was thinking about my post in the thread started by Super Goku about which fusion you'd want to see, and my suggestion of Broly and Goku.

If Broly at his most powerful (during movie 10 if given a little more time to recover since he was basically frozen after barely recouperating) and then Goku from after recouperating from killing Kid Buu were to use the potara earrings on purpose or even on accident, and fused:

How do you think thier outfit would come out?

What would thier hair look like?

What would thier fused name be?

What would this fused characters personality be like?

and Do you think the combonation would be more powerful than Vegeto?

Also, Would this fused being be capable of transofming into both an SSJ3 and/or the LSSJ?

What do you guys think about this potential fusion?
Edited by The-Marksman, Aug 18 2009, 05:59 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Super Goku
Member Avatar
Vizard Jinchurikii

broly's pants, except orange, and he'd have the blue undershirt, and he'd have all of broly's pretty jewelry

Goku's, except a little floppier, so it wants to fall down like broly's hair, i think.

Broku (Goly?)

like vegeta's...

Yes.

Also, Would this fused being be capable of transofming into both an SSJ3 and/or the LSSJ?
I think it could probably pull off something like a full power SSJ3 (which would be ridiculous)...maybe only a full power SSJ2.
Edited by Super Goku, Aug 19 2009, 06:12 PM.
Posted Image
BURNING HELL FTW

The-Marksman
Member Avatar

:) Thanks for the reply Super Goku. I like your thoughts on the fusion. I actually found a picture of a possible fusion of Broly and Goku, and its funny cause thats what the image was named: Broku. Heres the image.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Super Goku
Member Avatar
Vizard Jinchurikii

I like the image. do you know what kind of program makes pictures like that? I see a lot of them. Well i think that Broku looks a little bit too much like Goku in the face and hair area. very cool though
Posted Image
BURNING HELL FTW

The-Marksman
Member Avatar

No, I dont know who makes them or what kind of program, but I do have quite a few on my ciomp of this quality (a dozen or a little more) and could find a bunch of the ones I didnt choose to save as well if you were interested.

Also, I agree that it looks far too much like Goku, and not enough like Broly. Its weird because its like they tried to make him look like an LSSJ, but then left him at the body mass of an SSJ1 instead .. weird .. but its fun because it is one plausable appearance for Broku.
Posted Image

alessandelpho

Hi men!

I'm alessandelpho from Deviantart, i'm italian so my english is't so good (i speak english like super mario!XDXDXD)
i see this link on google and i wanted to tell that I do that Broku's artwork.
the way I use to do these things is using photoshop and cutting, deforming and recolouring an original tenkaichi 3 artwork.

they are simple to do, and using original works they seems really original.
i know is something wrong modding images that another artist done.... but .... is cool! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

try to look my gallery on www.deviantart.com to see more of my works!

Bye Men! CIAO! XDXDXD

Frankie

alessandelpho
Dec 19 2009, 09:59 PM
Hi men!

I'm alessandelpho from Deviantart, i'm italian so my english is't so good (i speak english like super mario!XDXDXD)
i see this link on google and i wanted to tell that I do that Broku's artwork.
the way I use to do these things is using photoshop and cutting, deforming and recolouring an original tenkaichi 3 artwork.

they are simple to do, and using original works they seems really original.
i know is something wrong modding images that another artist done.... but .... is cool! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

try to look my gallery on www.deviantart.com to see more of my works!

Bye Men! CIAO! XDXDXD

Wtf. Plug much?

alessandelpho

sorry i don't understand... what you mean with "plug much" XD

Dark

Oh my god, that was hilarious...

The idea of "Broku" is a sorry one, by the way. I'd say it'd have strong effects though, considering the fact that the two have large differences.

Frankie

Broly and Goku fused together would dominate. Enough said.

Bokorot-o

Goku's shoes but they're gold, Goku's undershirt but it's red, Broli's pants and they're white, and Goku's belt but it's white too.

Like Ultra-sonic's but yellow.

Bokorot-o, Brolis pure evil willpower takes over the personality and gives the fusion it's name.

Pure evil backed by a highly gifted array of techniques, very resourceful and in control unlike Broli.

Well let's see, in Second Coming LSSJ Broli beat the ***** out of Gohan SSJ2, so he'd have to be stronger than Vegeta, giving the fusion a greater power-up if they fuse in their respective true forms.

If they fuse in both transformations than they will be in both forms simultaneously, unable to revert, putting great stress on the body and shortening the fusion's lifespan.

Bokorot-o

Goku's shoes but they're gold, Goku's undershirt but it's red, Broli's pants and they're white, and Goku's belt but it's white too.

Like Ultra-sonic's but yellow.

Bokorot-o, Brolis pure evil willpower takes over the personality and gives the fusion it's name.

Pure evil backed by a highly gifted array of techniques, very resourceful and in control unlike Broli.

Well let's see, in Second Coming LSSJ Broli beat the ***** out of Gohan SSJ2, so he'd have to be stronger than Vegeta, giving the fusion a greater power-up if they fuse in their respective true forms.

If they fuse in both transformations than they will be in both forms simultaneously, unable to revert, putting great stress on the body and shortening the fusion's lifespan.

Ussj Future Trunks
Member Avatar
God of Shinobi

>How do you think thier outfit would come out?
fusion vest would be orange and green. or just have goku's gi with broly's jewellery

>What would thier fused name be?
broku.

>What would this fused characters personality be like?
he'd always scream MEEEEE! seriously though...
vegeta's i think. evil + good = anti hero. very uncontrollable though and very bipolar. and broly's IQ and weak power level in comparison to ssj3 goku would just weaken the fusion.

>and Do you think the combonation would be more powerful than Vegeto?
hells to the no. broly is weaker than vegeta and the rival boost would be less. vegetto > broku.

>Also, Would this fused being be capable of transofming into both an SSJ3 and/or the LSSJ?
just regular ssj3 imo. in the same way that i dont think gokhan can do mystic.

>Broly and Goku fused together would dominate
anyone weaker than vegetto, sure...

>Bokorot-o, Brolis pure evil willpower takes over the personality and gives the fusion it's name.
why?....no. the fusion is neither broly nor goku. not just "broly with goku's physical likeness and stronger than he already is". fusion with saiyans doesnt have a dominant personality. its a brand new being.

>Pure evil backed by a highly gifted array of techniques, very resourceful and in control unlike Broli.
if its unlike broly its not much of a broly fusion now is it? XD.

>Second Coming LSSJ Broli beat the ***** out of Gohan SSJ2, so he'd have to be stronger than Vegeta
that doesnt mean *****ing *****. gohan hadnt trained for 7 years. its like saying vegeta is stronger than omega shenron cos he beat up pui pui. come the hell on. vegeta could easily do to gohan what broly did if he didnt hold back. gohan was raped in two hits by fat buu but vegeta was doing well. and broly cannot beat a full powered ssj2. when he beats one, then maybe ill say hes stronger than vegeta. anyway...the mere fact that its broly weakens broku. hes too insane and untrained to be a postive effect. vegeta was just as much a warrior as goku so vegetto was a perfect fusion. broku is too unstable to access his full power.
"I am Lord Freeza, whom none surpass me; no one even comes close!
BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe! The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my FEET....or better still TO BE CRUSHED, LIKE AN INSECT AT THe WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!!!- Chris Ayres, Freeza, DBZKAI dub from Funimation

Nusu
Member Avatar
Piccolo Daimao > Piccolo Jr.

Hmmm, He is stronger then Vegeta though, Sooo... it would be stronger then Gogeta and Vegetto, I would go that Broku would start punching himself.. LOL, And due to his insanity be always in blood rush mode, And due to Goku´s kind heart he might only go chicken ***** on villains and slaughter them.. brutal.., Overall i would love to see Broku.

Posted Image

Once upon a time, there used to be a signature. Then it got lame, and now I'm out of options for a new one.

Wintergreen5000
Member Avatar
WCZE

The-Marksman
Aug 18 2009, 05:58 PM
I was thinking about my post in the thread started by Super Goku about which fusion you'd want to see, and my suggestion of Broly and Goku.

If Broly at his most powerful (during movie 10 if given a little more time to recover since he was basically frozen after barely recouperating) and then Goku from after recouperating from killing Kid Buu were to use the potara earrings on purpose or even on accident, and fused:

What do you guys think about this potential fusion?
Q1: Very good question. Here's how I envision it: Broku will have Broly's boots and Broly's white pants, but he will have Goku's top shirt. The color of his vesture is crimson. Broku will also have crimson wrist bands. Around Broku's waist is Broly's golden waist band. The jewels on Broku's boots and waist band are orange. So basically, to me, that's Broku. Lower half is Broly, upper half is Goku.

Q2: Broku's hair would probably come out looking wild. Just try to cross Goku's hair with Broly's. Broku's hair would be long like Broly's, but it would also have to have Goku's style in it. So, just try to envision Goku's hairstyle, but longer.

Q3: Broku! lol

Q4: I'd say that Broku would be vicious like Broly, but he would also show some mercy like Goku. Hard to say what his personality would be predominately. I think it would just be mixed. He would show signs of good and evil, because that's what Broku is, a mixture of good and evil. And as we all know, good and evil can't coexist well. So what I'm saying is, Broly might be a little more good one moment and a little more evil at another time. It's because Goku and Broly are together that they're personality can't really cross well to where they'll either be good or evil. I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

Q5: Quite frankly, yes. Broly is more powerful than Vegeta in my opinion. Plus Broly has a unique form that can give Broku an edge in any battle.

Q6: Good question. I think yes. In fact, I think that it's possible, being fused an all, that Broku could go Legendary Super Saiyan 3. There really are no limits to what a Super Saiyan can become if you ask me. In which case if he could transform into such a thing he would be...utterly powerful. I'm talking GT level. Because now you're combining two levels into one. Who knows what the multiplier would be.

But besides that I think regular Super Saiyan 1-3 and even regular LSSjin are all forms Broku would be able to use.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com