Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Team Icons
Topic Started: Feb 20 2009, 06:39 PM (2,396 Views)
Meowth
Member Avatar
=._.=

I have added new team icons, the design was made by HustLa, though I added the bars, not sure how anyone likes my addition, anyway. I am going to explain the meaning of the bars here.

Three Bars

The three bars are for members of the Admin team, Retried Admins also have 3 bars as they remain a part of the Admin team, the retired icon looks like this.

Posted Image

The second bar showing the secondary rank, which shows as Administrator, the 1st and 3rd bar are the colour of the group.

Two Bars

Users with two bars are part of the main Moderation team who have Super Moderator powers, as with the 3 bars, the 2nd bar shows the secondary rank which is Super Moderator, as see on the GFX Captain icon.

Posted Image

One Bar

One bar is for users above who serve a direct role to the forum, like the Forum Rep or Forum Moderators as well as members who have been mods or affilates.

Half Bar

Half a bar shows that the user is ranked higher than member but doesn't contribute anything moderation wise or change wise except in the case of the assistant rep which is a half bar to tell it appart from the main forum rep.

No Bar

Where there is no bar, it means the rank is of a normal user, suspended users also show with no bar.

HorizontalBar

A horizontal bar shows that a user is unregisted or banned permanently, though you are unlikly to see a post by an unregisted user unless they have been deleted.

Feel free to post comments about the team icons now I've explained my own bar system, feel free to say it sucks as well, if you don't like it, I'll go and remove it.

Also, I've done this as .PNGs, it works better, so if you're using the light skin, jisdfuidfs to you.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

DSXIII
Member Avatar
I Eat Chicken

If you do it as .png you can still make it transparent. You could have just taken out the BG layer that I had hidden in the PSD and it will look the same as it does now on the dark skin and still good on the light skin because of the transparency.
>__<

Meowth
Member Avatar
=._.=

Problem I have with it on the light skin like that is that it brings the scanlines out a little too much and the highlight effect doesn't show :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

+ Byakko
Member Avatar
I once gave a Kangaroo a heart-attack just by staring at it

Nice, me likes
GFX Portfolio
Tumblr
DeviantArt
Posted Image
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'"

* Mitas
Member Avatar
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

I am also liking the new icons, very stylish.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

* Light
Member Avatar
Yo

very nice, they look great.
Posted Image

Mcgeezle
Member Avatar
Heeeey...this isn't my house! >_<

Finally! An explanation for the madness! ;) I'm joking, I genuinely was curious about what it all meant.
I like, muchly :)
Posted Image

Sig compliments of StrawB, I owe you one chick! :)

"Too much Tango makes your guffs smell like oranges. Seriously, I just did one"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »

//