Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
The General Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Dec 9 2008, 08:08 PM (193,596 Views)
+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

Sam
Dec 5 2016, 01:49 AM
Got any software in mind?
adobe premiere pro. There are so many options and things it can do. I'm just overwhelmed right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Black power ranger; I do not belong... B.o.B - Mr. Mister
Offline Profile Quote Top

Sam
Member Avatar
See for yourself the cruel, frozen void that lies beyond the margin of Azeroth's skies!

I saw that video on FB just a bit ago. I was like "isn't this animal abuse?" but then I saw that the kangaroo was f***ing with his dog hardcore. Then it was just funny.

@Green: Excellent choice!
Edited by Sam, Dec 5 2016, 09:34 PM.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I would've called it animal abuse too, but the Kangaroo could've messed up that dog. Their arms are much stronger than they seem.

Posted Image

Kangaroos are known for how they fight dingos. They trick them into going into the water, to drown them there Hitman style.
Posted Image

"For just like you I made myself a work of art."

Sam
Member Avatar
See for yourself the cruel, frozen void that lies beyond the margin of Azeroth's skies!

Yeah, as I said, I didn't see the very beginning when it was potentially about to hurt the dog. I just saw the guy run up and punch it, then the awkward nothing, then he walked away haha. I was like "funny, but, WTF?" then I had to rewind it to see the dog.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I feel like I'm on a topic posting spree. I had to make at least 4 topics in the last week or so. That's basically more than I've made all year lol. Now that school is over, who knows how much I'll be posting in the next month.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Adobe Premiere is good, but it's very demanding on your PC. Sony Vegas is another alternative, not as demanding and imo easier to use.
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

kangaroos are one of the creepiest animals ever to me
¯\(°_o)/¯

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

How about some of the freaky stuff at the bottom of the ocean?

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

Sam
Member Avatar

Most of that stuff turns me on :huh:
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Pelador
Dec 7 2016, 11:30 PM
How about some of the freaky stuff at the bottom of the ocean?
Mostly harmless stuff.
Posted Image

"For just like you I made myself a work of art."

Sam
Member Avatar

And sexy stuff.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

Emmeth
Dec 7 2016, 12:10 PM
Adobe Premiere is good, but it's very demanding on your PC. Sony Vegas is another alternative, not as demanding and imo easier to use.
I just went with Adobe because I get it for free through school. The only issue I've noticed so far is how long videos take to render, everything else is pretty smooth on my laptop.

I did some video test between my Galaxy S5 and Nikon D3300 today. I found that when both shoot at 1080p 60FPS, the Nikon wins but when I use 4K on the Galaxy it blows the Nikon out of the water. I was really surprised. I thought sensor size or some other technical something I don't understand would continue to give the edge to the Nikon. The videos were shot outside in good lighting which helped the phone out a lot. In low lighting the dedicated camera wins with no effort.
Edited by Green, Dec 9 2016, 08:33 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fearless Saiyajin
Member Avatar
Legendary of Super Saiyan

@Sam what happenned to Zeta?
DragonballZeta
Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar

Fearless Saiyajin
Dec 19 2016, 09:56 AM
@Sam what happenned to Zeta?
Down temporarily. Curtis had to pay for the server yesterday. He did, but, we have no ETA for when it will be back up. Hopefully pretty quick.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I changed the password on my old laptop and now must have forgotten it and can't get in. All I care about is wiping my info. I don't need the laptop.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//