Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Why can't Pan be super saiyan?; makes no sense
Topic Started: Jul 10 2008, 06:43 AM (33,725 Views)
TyTy518

Okay, Goku is Saiyan, he made a baby with Chi Chi who is not saiyan. For this reason, Gohan is half saiyan

Gohan (half saiyan) and Videl (0% saiyan) make Pan (who should be 1/4th saiyan)

I used to think this was why she could'nt be super saiyan, but then I saw the DBGT movie where Goku Jr. (goku's great great grandson) goes super saiyan.

By my calculations, (and I suck at math so bear with me) goku jr should be 1/16th saiyan. so why can he go SS and Pan cant? because she's a girl?

oh yea, and why does SSJ mean super saiyan? I get SS but J?
Edited by TyTy518, Jul 10 2008, 06:48 AM.
[url]youtube.com/swat518[/url]

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver Raditz
Member Avatar
A True Saiyan Warrior

Because AT never finilized th concept of a female super saiyan or what they'd look like.

I think it might because she never trained hard enough though honestly. Trunks had Vegeta, Gohan had Goku, and Goten had Chichi. It's questionible how much Gohan trained her.
My Fan fic

"He may be a regect but he's still my brother!"-Raditz

Strawberry
Member Avatar
Chiaroscuro ♥

Actually, Pan had everything to turn SSJ. The official answer is what Silver Raditz said above, Akira never got around to create a decent design for a SSJ woman, which is a shame.
I personally believe Pan should have turned SSJ, not only would it make the serie more interesting, as it would also be an unique moment and Pan would benefit from that, since she is considered by a large number of people one of the most annoying characters of DBZ/GT.

Not being able to come up with a good design for SSJ Pan seems to be a convenient excuse for the fact that women didn't have the relevance they should at all throughout the series. Akira is extremely talented and I'm sure it couldn't be that hard to just do it. Actually, there are a lot of fan versions of a possible look for SSJ Pan, and some of them look almost like an official version.

Limitless undying love,
Which shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe

Posted Image

Thanks GentlyBrah for the GIF above!

♪ ♥ ♫
Previous Sig

.Punxx
Member Avatar
Worst Member of the Year

Because she is a girl. No girl in the DBZ universe can turn into a super saiyan. They are not strong enough, and they are not willing enough.

Invictus
Member Avatar
Close to the Edge

Because you need to descend from a full-blooded. Pan descends from a half-blood.
Posted Image

.Punxx
Member Avatar
Worst Member of the Year

[Execute

,Jul 10 2008, 05:30 PM]Because you need to descend from a full-blooded. Pan descends from a half-blood.
Posted Image
there's always this

Silver Lightning
Member Avatar

I'd love to see a female SS...I'd rather it not be Pan however.

Silver Raditz
Member Avatar
A True Saiyan Warrior

Silver Lightning
Jul 11 2008, 02:47 AM
I'd love to see a female SS...I'd rather it not be Pan however.
Than Bra :D?
My Fan fic

"He may be a regect but he's still my brother!"-Raditz

sunate
Member Avatar

......if you ask me....pan doesnt have the displine to go ssj....she couldnt handle the power because she isnt ready even if she had the power. i mean omg!!! it took goku forever to reach ssj!!! and gohan to!! and vegita!! and they just expect it to be so easy to obtain that power like with trunks and goten.
Edited by sunate, Jul 11 2008, 10:35 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

UltimateGohan
Member Avatar

ok well lets look at trunks, he is the son of vegeta which is the prince of all saiyans :P and he is 1/2 a sayian and 1/2 human and he could only become a super saiyan, pan is alot weaker than trunks so there ya go
Posted Image
Gohan your the man !!!

+ Byakko
Member Avatar
I once gave a Kangaroo a heart-attack just by staring at it

But Gohan is Half Saiyan too. He went SSJ2. AND Pan is his daughter. Not Trunks'. There's no reason why she can't. Toriyama just didn't get any good designs
GFX Portfolio
Tumblr
DeviantArt
Posted Image
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'"

Invictus
Member Avatar
Close to the Edge

.Punxx
Jul 11 2008, 02:08 AM
[Execute

,Jul 10 2008, 05:30 PM]Because you need to descend from a full-blooded. Pan descends from a half-blood.
Posted Image
there's always this
It's non-canon for goodness sake!
Posted Image

king_granto
Member Avatar

It Would Of Been Cool If Every One Stood Round Pan And Gave Her Their Energy So She Could Go SSj Once At Least
Posted Image
I Knows Its Gohan lol I Didnt Make The Sig

Rogue
Member Avatar
=._.=

It would have been intresting to see, I'm sure they could have easily written it in but it would be the art, though I can't see how drawing yellow hair on a girl is going to look bad, kind of a bad excuse not having the designs.

I guess it's more to do with the training in the story if anything, though she was around Goku in GT, did he ever go Super Saiyan in kid for in GT? I've compelatly forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

king_granto
Member Avatar

Yeah As Kid Goku In Gt He Went All SSJs
Posted Image
I Knows Its Gohan lol I Didnt Make The Sig

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com