Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Full Power Frieza vs 1st Stage Cell
Topic Started: Jan 31 2008, 09:29 PM (2,223 Views)
* Mitas
Member Avatar
I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

As in Cell when he is first introduced, no absorptions.
Who would win?
Posted Image

The sky is falling, the wind is calling; stand for something or die in the morning.......HiiiPoWeR

"Does she have no honour then?"
"Honour? She is a ruler, boy. Honour is a cloak she wears when it suits her. Do not look for ordinary virtues among rulers."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UltimateGohan
Member Avatar

i would have to say cell
bcuz im not sure if this is true but i tihnk piccolo is stronger than cell when they faught and piccolo was way stronger than frieza when goku faught him, and cell wasnt that much weaker the piccolo and plus android 17 is way stronger than freinza and cell absorbed him easly :p
Posted Image
Gohan your the man !!!

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

If Piccolo was way stronger than Frieza why didn't he just fight instead of Goku. Piccolo was nowhere near the full power of Frieza and he was only stronger than Cell when he merged with Kami.

Anyway, I'd have to say Cell because he has his tail to absorb Frieza which would take away some of his power. Plus, he has an equal if not stronger range of attacks than Frieza such as the Kamehameha and Special Beam Cannon. He also has some of Frieza's DNA so would be ready for what Frieza could throw at him.
Posted Image

The sky is falling, the wind is calling; stand for something or die in the morning.......HiiiPoWeR

"Does she have no honour then?"
"Honour? She is a ruler, boy. Honour is a cloak she wears when it suits her. Do not look for ordinary virtues among rulers."

* ss3
Member Avatar

SSJ-Mitas
Jan 31 2008, 11:29 PM
If Piccolo was way stronger than Frieza why didn't he just fight instead of Goku.

That's because the events in Frieza saga hadn't allowed for Goku to fight Frieza sooner (he was recovering in that tank in Frieza's spaceship). Besides, Frieza proved to be stronger than Piccolo fused with Neil (also known as Super Namek) when he transformed again rendering him useless in the further course of the fight.
Posted Image

Xian Tianhan
Member Avatar
"Throw down your arms and prepare to be violated!"

This is a no-brainer. Cell is easily as strong as a Super Saiyan because he defeated the Future Trunks in his timeline remember? Thus Frieza would be anihilated in mere seconds.
"R.I.P HD-DVD...There can be only one"
If I insult you in any way, then you probably deserve it.
Posted Image
Thanks to Yuki for the sig! ^^
"Music's the only thing that makes sense any more, man...you play it loud enough, it keeps the demons at bay"
- JoJo (Martin Luther McCoy), "Across the Universe"

Famicommander
Jukebox hero

It wouldn't even be close.

Think of it like this:
1. Trunks was stronger than Frieza
2. The Androids in Trunks' timeline were stronger than Trunks when he fought Frieza
3. The Androids in the main timeline were even stronger than the ones from Trunks' timeline
4. Cell was strong enough to absorb Android 17.

So, Cell was stronger than Android 17 who was stronger than the Trunks timeline androids who were stronger than Trunks who was stronger than Frieza.

First form Cell>>>>>>Frieza

[/thread]
Posted Image

Reapper
Member Avatar

Frieza power lvl : about less than 20 , 000 , 000
Imperfect Cell lvl ; above 25 , 000 , 000
When he abosorbed humans he had 40 , 000 , 000 or higher.

Dragonfan

When Cell first fought Piccolo, Cell had already absorbed a whole town-full of people. Piccolo's strength was equal to Android 17, so Android 17 would have been about 20% to 40% stronger than Cell. Android 17 was more than 3 times stronger than Trunks, and Trunks beat Frieza easily, but Frieza may not have been at full power when he fought Trunks. Remember, it took Goku quite some time to defeat Frieza when Frieza was at full power. However, I reckon Trunks would still have beaten Frieza had Frieza been at full power.

Conclusion: Cell (before absorbing any humans) is definitely stronger than Frieza (100% full power). At least twice as strong, but probably more.

+ Rebel X
Member Avatar

Cell all the way the proof is all there.
Frieza of the future died against Cell.
Cell crushed him.

Posted Image

Necidad
Member Avatar
"The truth is, you're the weak one. And I am the tyranny of evil men."

Rebel X
Feb 8 2008, 01:04 PM
Cell all the way the proof is all there.
Frieza of the future died against Cell.
Cell crushed him.

What? No... when?

Cell killed SSj Future Trunks in his timeline, who killed Freeza and such, thus meaning that Cell is stronger, easily.
THE WIRE, GREAT QUOTES - UPDATED 04/06/2014
Posted Image
“I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It’s all in the game though, right?”
“Making robberies into larcenies. Making rapes disappear. You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I’ve been here before...”
"You put a textbook in front of these kids, put a problem on the blackboard, teach them every problem in some statewide test, it won’t matter. None of it. ‘Cause they’re not learning for our world; they’re learning for theirs.”
“There ain’t no back in the day… Ain’t no nostalgia to this s*** here. There’s just the street, the game, what happened here today.”
"A man must have a code."

Slade

lmao did that fool just use power levels past the Namek saga?
Posted Image

"There is no right or wrong. Just the consequences of your actions"

Necidad
Member Avatar
"The truth is, you're the weak one. And I am the tyranny of evil men."

Dark Slade
Feb 8 2008, 05:00 PM

Fool? What's with that? Not impressive. For some reason, as of late, you've become annoying and quite rude to people, why? You were a good guy before. :'(. Anyways, it's not nice to call people fools, while it IS true that all power levels past Trunks' reading of '5' on one of Freeza's soldiers are just estimations, you don't have to insult people. I do not want to see you doing that again or I may have to warn you. Please keep your temper in line. :)

Corrupt[ed]
THE WIRE, GREAT QUOTES - UPDATED 04/06/2014
Posted Image
“I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It’s all in the game though, right?”
“Making robberies into larcenies. Making rapes disappear. You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I’ve been here before...”
"You put a textbook in front of these kids, put a problem on the blackboard, teach them every problem in some statewide test, it won’t matter. None of it. ‘Cause they’re not learning for our world; they’re learning for theirs.”
“There ain’t no back in the day… Ain’t no nostalgia to this s*** here. There’s just the street, the game, what happened here today.”
"A man must have a code."

Slade

Corrupt[ed

,Feb 8 2008, 05:31 PM]
Dark Slade
Feb 8 2008, 05:00 PM

Fool? What's with that? Not impressive. For some reason, as of late, you've become annoying and quite rude to people, why? You were a good guy before. :'(. Anyways, it's not nice to call people fools, while it IS true that all power levels past Trunks' reading of '5' on one of Freeza's soldiers are just estimations, you don't have to insult people. I do not want to see you doing that again or I may have to warn you. Please keep your temper in line. :)

Corrupt[ed]

Come on relax.
I was joking and like the word "fool" is such a harmful remark :)

And I was laughing when i wrote the post, so I had no temper :)

Anyways, on topic.

I think we've gathered Cell would Own Frieza
Posted Image

"There is no right or wrong. Just the consequences of your actions"

+ Rebel X
Member Avatar

See now i'm just confused are w all in agreement that Cell would beat Frieza or what????

Posted Image

The Passenger

you all had forgotten that cells base power is considerbly weak,even in his timeline while trunks was away he asorbed energy from the human population wiping most of them out,as cell stated...

Frieza wins due to the fact cell is completely weaker without asorbing..
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com