Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Most Hated dbz character !; the worst
Topic Started: Dec 28 2007, 05:12 AM (5,502 Views)
UltimateGohan
Member Avatar

Hey guys, which would you say is the worst and mot pointless dbz character of all time, like who do u hate, for me i hate babadi, i wana rip his head off, lol
Posted Image
Gohan your the man !!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Legendary_Vegeta
Member Avatar
Pickles.

Haha same there. For me it would be Pan. Here are a couple signature quotes that I've picked up from out little youngster:

"Grandpa!"

"GRANDPA!"

"GRANDPA!?"

Yep, wanna get rid of that little twerp.

Edit: I don't think this is much of a debate... more of what somebody's opinion is. I might be wrong, but I'm just saying.
Posted Image
Big thanks to .Revolution!
-----------------------
Posted Image

Brolly'ssweetface

Babadi wasn't pointless, but he did suck and so did Pan. But right now I can't think of anyone I hate the most...Hmmmm, Chichi maybe, she wasn't pointless either, but grrrrrrrr do really have to explain why I don't like her?

I also disliked Bulla, at first I liked her because she was the daughter of the prince, but after seeing what she was like, she was a total dissapointment.

Damaged
Member Avatar

Pan and Janemba full stop.
- I don't know how to paint black skies blue.

Bleach
Member Avatar

hmmmm......Ya I say Babedi too she was pointless in my opinion,
Posted Image
Posted ImageCOME AND JOIN ANIMATION Z TODAY!!!

No.1 fan of 18
Member Avatar
Burn in hell edge of page!

Babidi and Pan

Babidi
"BUU BUU BUU!"

Pan
"GRAMPA GRAMPA GRAMPA!"

I mean, what the hell!?
Posted Image

Don't make fun of how awful that signature looks. please, don't. and no, it wasn't done on paint :p

Necidad
Member Avatar
The Legend

1) Pan
2) Chi Chi
3) Babadi

All three sucked and were a huge downfall to the series and were a waste of time, Babadi sort of did have a role so he's not a downfall but he's still ****ING ANNOYING.
THE WIRE, GREAT QUOTES - UPDATED 08/01/2014

“I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It’s all in the game though, right?”
“Making robberies into larcenies. Making rapes disappear. You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I’ve been here before...”
"You put a textbook in front of these kids, put a problem on the blackboard, teach them every problem in some statewide test, it won’t matter. None of it. ‘Cause they’re not learning for our world; they’re learning for theirs.”
“There ain’t no back in the day… Ain’t no nostalgia to this s*** here. There’s just the street, the game, what happened here today.”
"A man must have a code."

Cell2008
Member Avatar

Babadi was hated a lot I think. I mean he wasn't worthless but him and his character. It was an annoying voice and he looked like a pile of crap.
Posted Image
Ill see you at the games.....hmm hmm muahahahahahahaha

This time of "Super PWNage" has been brought to you by none other than Cell, the most Nutt kickin' android on the whole planet, or the whole planets.=)

Vote Cell, he wont bring brack race issues if he is elected. he wont be involved in affairs, he wont have the biggest fricken ears and ignorant mind. CELL for president, If he is not president then "Ef da system"

UltimateGohan
Member Avatar

Cell2008
Jan 3 2008, 02:51 AM
Babadi was hated a lot I think. I mean he wasn't worthless but him and his character. It was an annoying voice and he looked like a pile of crap.

thats so true, lmao babidi was so annoying and looked like a little shrivled prune LMAO :p
Posted Image
Gohan your the man !!!

Famicommander
Jukebox hero

Trunks.

No idea why, either. I just can't stand him.
Posted Image

Damaged
Member Avatar

I'm ot sure if i've already done this but i absolutely hate Pan,Janemba and Babadi
- I don't know how to paint black skies blue.

‡Lex‡
Member Avatar
o_O

hate pan LoL and chi chi also Mr satan but only during the cell saga.
Posted Image
Posted Image
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny
(> <) I want to help him achieve world domination.Copy him to your sig.

ss4Goku
Member Avatar
Metal Head \M/

My most hated character in the whole DBZ is Mr.Satan. I cant stand him he is so stupid. The others I pretty much dont mind but him ughh.
Posted Image

Gogeta_ssj4

Pan
ChiChi
Bulma

God I hate them they are so annoying. They talk too much. *****ing bitches. I hate when they try to be heroes.

Espada #6
Member Avatar
Grind...Pantera

I'd say my most hated chatacter is Kid Trunks. He has one of those voices where you just wanna seal your ears shut just so you can stop listening to his voice...or if you have a remote ready and you press the mute button everytime he talks. Everytime he opens his mouth I just wanna get a chainsaw and slice his head off....the same goes with Pan actually.....

Posted Image
Thanks To ViBE for making this wicked sig
In My Heart
In My Soul
I Am Out Of Control
Fly Across The Montains Towards The Distant Sun
Tears Evermore, We Cry Like Before
Feel The Breakdown Of My Body
Set Me Free

Body Breakdown - DragonForce

Visit My Deviant Art At Byakuya-Lee1

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com