Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Tao (human..not cyborg) vs. Hercule
General Tao 13 (81.3%)
Hercule 3 (18.8%)
Total Votes: 16
General Tao (human..not cyborg) vs. Hercule
Topic Started: Nov 8 2006, 04:05 PM (1,754 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar
Pookie Powa!

Who would win between these human fighters. Hercule is pretty strong because he could break 13-15 tiles with his hand, but Tao also gave kid Goku a run for his money before he got taken out by his own bomb. So who would win?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Epsilonite
Member Avatar
Title Pending

Although this would be close, I would have to go with Hercule, seeing as he did manage to win the reigning Tenkaichi Budokai Champion title.

Params7
Member Avatar
Hail to the King

Tao wins this without a sweat.

I'll truly be surprised if Hercule could take on General Blue of the Red Ribbon Army, whom Tao defeated with his 'tongue'. (And then proceeded to rip a an iron piller down with a touch of his finger, then threw it with such force it exceed the speed of planes, travelled across a continent with his weight on him - Something Hercule would roll over and die if asked to do).
Posted Image

Strawberry
Member Avatar
Chiaroscuro ♥

General Tao wins this. Come on, he could use dodon ray, he would burn the hell out of Hercule in 2 secs! 8)

Posted Image

♪ ♥ ♫
Previous Sig

KidGohan
Member Avatar

I'd say General Tao too, Hercule is strong (for a human) but oh so weak compared to most other major fighters, including General Tao.

+ Byakko
Member Avatar
I once gave a Kangaroo a heart-attack just by staring at it

Toa by far.It's simple logic when it comes to dbz

The DBZ ladder of strength
Saiyans
Namekians
The Z-Fighters(krillin,Yamcha you know)
Humans(Videl,Chichi)
Red Ribbon Army

*10,000 presses of enter later*
Hercule
GFX Portfolio
Tumblr
DeviantArt
Posted Image
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'"

Legendary_Vegeta
Member Avatar
Pickles.

General Tao... after seeing his way of transportation I can't see how Hercule could do that... unless he had some assistance. ;)
Posted Image
Big thanks to .Revolution!
-----------------------
Posted Image

Iced Digger
Member Avatar
Jake, "Sexy" Jake

I'm not sure about this one, but I guess Tao would win. He has the Dodan Ray, which would kill Hercule.
You love Rob Halford because he is a god!

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2% who hasn't,put this into your signature

* Kogu 87
Member Avatar
Training hard !!

General tao wins this. Hercule bea tout the competition at that tenkaichi budokai, but general tao is a cold blooded assasin. One of the best assasins in the dragon world for that matter.

yeah he's go dodon ray, bu why would he need to use that, if he can kill hercule with the a simple touch of the tongue ?
-Training is bliss-

-The Stamina Sessions-
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious

Bankai
Soon to be banned i bet

yup general tao because he has the dodan ray and cause you know he can fly on his rock ship :p :)

Iced Digger
Member Avatar
Jake, "Sexy" Jake

{KIK} Kogu 87
Nov 9 2006, 02:50 PM
General tao wins this. Hercule bea tout the competition at that tenkaichi budokai, but general tao is a cold blooded assasin. One of the best assasins in the dragon world for that matter.

yeah he's go dodon ray, bu why would he need to use that, if he can kill hercule with the a simple touch of the tongue ?

You have a point. If you think about it, Tao wouldn't have to use the dodan ray. Tao is stronger, by many amounts.
You love Rob Halford because he is a god!

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2% who hasn't,put this into your signature

Nero
Member Avatar
Flash

General Tao would win because of his Dodon Ray and he is a lot quicker
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks Just Blaze for the userbars.
Thanks Tenchi for the Itachi gif.

"Those that prefer cheese to extra cheese, are very strange"

* BlackØut
Member Avatar

I can see where you thought this would be a close battle, but it's really not. Hercule may be the World Champion, but Tao has the power to use energy attacks and melee that match even Kid Goku. Compare Kid Goku to Hercule...not so even now is it?

Tao would absolutely kill Hercule for this very reason. He can fly, shoot energy attacks, and use better melee attacks. So, Tao would definitely have to get my vote here.

warriorzeon999
Member Avatar

Tao For sure Hercule in the movie Bojack unbound couldnt break 18 peices of stone and tao could break a pillat with his finger and through it great lengths, also as people have stated Hercule probably couldnt beat general blue and tao killed him with his tongue
Quote:

But There Is One Thing A Saiyan Kepps ........... His Pride!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com