Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Final Flash Vs. Super Kamehameha!
Topic Started: Jul 31 2006, 04:16 PM (1,562 Views)
* Super_Vegeta
Member Avatar
Welcome To Oblivion!

If it was a true fight, both opponents wanting to kill each other badly, both in there highest and stongest form, what attack would win?

Final Flash or Super Kamehameha?
Posted Image
Click here to join a new graphic community!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

* .Revolution
.: Changing Everything :.

I guess Super Kame-Hame-Ha. Cause is the full and pure power of the fighter who uses it.
Posted Image

Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons

Click to visit my DeviatART

* Tyro
Member Avatar

This topic and thread is to dependant on power levels. I mean, obviously, whoever has the highest power level will be the victor of this fight. Not to mention that multiple people have the Super Kamehameha and can easily beat Vegeta in his ASSj state. And considering the only "Super kamehameha" ever used was Goku at the 23rd Tenkaichi budokai, Vegeta would be the victor. However, Goku's "real kamehameha" against Chibi Boo would kill Vegeta in a second. Point is, Anyone after the Cell Games, who uses a kamehameha (besides maybe Gohan) will own Vegeta. Everyone under the Cell games, loses.
My life fell like dew
Disappears like dew
All of this world
Is dream after dream

* Super_Vegeta
Member Avatar
Welcome To Oblivion!

Hmm... I never thought about that Tyro... So, let me change it abit then, what would win out of Final Shine and Super Kamehameha?

:D :p
Posted Image

marius_bleek
Member Avatar

despite the fact that ss4 Vegeta had final shine in budokai 3, and ppl assume that final shine would overpower super kamehameha, this is wrong.

Vegeta never used final shine in ss4 form. Only in his base form against super 17 ONE TIME!. I say super kamehameha wins cuz it can be used in a higher form (for example as a super saiyan) its obvious that SS > base form, so i say super kamehameha still wins.
Posted Image

Iced Digger
Member Avatar
Jake, "Sexy" Jake

Wouldn't it matter who actually uses it? I truly can't answer this VS.
You love Rob Halford because he is a god!

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2% who hasn't,put this into your signature

marius_bleek
Member Avatar

yeah, its hard to speculate on how powerful specific attacks are anyways.

Let's just stick to people in the VS thread instead of energy waves n such
Posted Image

* Super_Vegeta
Member Avatar
Welcome To Oblivion!

Ok, lets end this as Super Kamehameha as the victor!
Posted Image

Pookie
Member Avatar
Pookie Powa!

Awww, but I wanted to vote. Lol I was going to say Final Flash because if you guys remember Final Flash was huge. Remember when Vegeta fired iat Cell. Besides the name of the attack is more intimidating. Even though I love Super Kamehameha! Final Flash is an attack that would make me run behind a pebble and cry for mommy lmao.
Posted Image

ssj3Chahta
Member Avatar

I say Final Flash Because in the Cell saga when Vegeta lets Cell go Perfict foarm and Vegeta starts to get Despret he dose the Final Flash to End cell, the Move is a cilender that is the with of a house and leaves the planet and it shows Earth and the Final Flash Beam leaving earth, its huge its massive and it takes off Perfict Cells Whole right side arm neck chunk and waist, And leaves PERFICT CELL in Aww untill he uses Piccolos move to regenarate his body the basterd.
Posted Image

>\DBU/< DRAGONBALL UNIVERSE

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com