Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
if goku met bardock his father.
Topic Started: Jun 26 2006, 10:44 PM (1,757 Views)
vegeta hero7
Member Avatar
i am stronger then all of you put together

that would be so cool if they met goku and bardock. would they fight or what? hmm i bet if bardock just got a little bit stronger then he couldove been a super saiyan lol. but yeah something like that if freiza dident kill him. lol yeah does anyone know who gou's mother is??
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ss4Goku2
Member Avatar
Legendary SS4

I never saw his mother before, I think if Goku and bardock met, Bardock would try to read Goku's power level with his scouter and it would break. Then Bardock would know that he couldnt possibly beat him. Then they would talk about a lot of stuff *including Goku's mother* and Goku would end up showing him his super sayain forms.
But that depends, do you mean after Goku got turned itno a kid, or after he comes back out of the dragon balls from training with the dragon to watch his great grandson fight Vegeta's great grandson??
My sig is running away!
Hurry up and help me catch it!!!

vegeta hero7
Member Avatar

ss4Goku2
Jun 26 2006, 10:53 PM
I never saw his mother before, I think if Goku and bardock met, Bardock would try to read Goku's power level with his scouter and it would break. Then Bardock would know that he couldnt possibly beat him. Then they would talk about a lot of stuff *including Goku's mother* and Goku would end up showing him his super sayain forms.
But that depends, do you mean after Goku got turned itno a kid, or after he comes back out of the dragon balls from training with the dragon to watch his great grandson fight Vegeta's great grandson??

I DONT KNOW LOL i meant sometimes if he met him... lol umm what if goku met him... in the android saga or something!! lol and what do u mean trained with a dragonb i dont rele remember that one. was is a episode??
Posted Image

* Kogu 87
Member Avatar
Training hard !!

We do get to see a what if scenario in tenkaichi, where bardock tests out his son's strength. If goku beat him, he would say that his son is ready for frieza, and if goku lost to him, he would tell him to train harder, and that he had the will, but lacked the skill......through all this goku does not know bardock is his father....
ah yes....those funny what if scenarios....it's good to dream :p
-Training is bliss-

-The Stamina Sessions-
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious

ss4Goku2
Member Avatar
Legendary SS4

vegeta hero7
Jun 26 2006, 07:12 PM
ss4Goku2
Jun 26 2006, 10:53 PM
But that depends,  do you mean after Goku got turned itno a kid, or after he comes back out of the dragon balls from training with the dragon to watch his great grandson fight Vegeta's great grandson??

I DONT KNOW LOL i meant sometimes if he met him... lol umm what if goku met him... in the android saga or something!! lol and what do u mean trained with a dragonb i dont rele remember that one. was is a episode??

yea, the very last one and the one before it
My sig is running away!
Hurry up and help me catch it!!!

Silver Raditz
Member Avatar
A True Saiyan Warrior

It all depends on WHEN Goku meet Bardock, if it was after he got beat by Raditz it propably wouldn't be very warm.. but if it were after Cell that would be a differant stroy I think Bardock would be quite proud of his son and they'd get good bonding time
My Fan fic

"He may be a regect but he's still my brother!"-Raditz

vegeta hero7
Member Avatar

lol that would be funny if bardock, goku's mom, and gohan, and goten, and radtiz, and chichi, had a family ruinon... lol!! that would be so funny!! and bardock would play catch with radtiz and goku "GO LONG GOKU!! lol..
Posted Image

Silver Raditz
Member Avatar
A True Saiyan Warrior

Goku family on the fourth of july
My Fan fic

"He may be a regect but he's still my brother!"-Raditz

vegeta hero7
Member Avatar

i think it would be better if goku fought bardock!! goku would win definitly
Posted Image

* Tyro
Member Avatar

Depends when Goku fought Bardock. All the way until he got training from Kaio-sama, he would lose.
My life fell like dew
Disappears like dew
All of this world
Is dream after dream

vegeta hero7
Member Avatar

Tyro
Jul 6 2006, 10:12 PM
Depends when Goku fought Bardock. All the way until he got training from Kaio-sama, he would lose.

wait wait what do u mean by that do u mean that was a episode or something or a movie ...what?? did u make that up..i dont get it.
Posted Image

* Tyro
Member Avatar

vegeta hero7
Jul 6 2006, 11:36 PM
wait wait what do u mean by that do u mean that was a episode or something or a movie ...what?? did u make that up..i dont get it.

Bardock would be as strong, if not stronger than Raditz. Canonicly speaking of course. And that would mean Bardock is equal or greater than 1220. And Goku never surpasses that until he trains under Kaio-sama.
My life fell like dew
Disappears like dew
All of this world
Is dream after dream

vegeta hero7
Member Avatar

Tyro
Jul 7 2006, 06:02 AM
vegeta hero7
Jul 6 2006, 11:36 PM

Bardock would be as strong, if not stronger than Raditz. Canonicly speaking of course. And that would mean Bardock is equal or greater than 1220. And Goku never surpasses that until he trains under Kaio-sama.

and that is so werid!! that yamcha is stronger then raditz in tthe sayian saga cuz nappa says that the saibiamen were as strong as radtiz
so thats rele werid
lo
Posted Image

Kid Gohan
Member Avatar

I dont think bardock would want to fight goku anytime, no matter what saga he met him in, bardock realised near his end just what his son was, and what he really meant to him..
Its my attitude deal with it

Posted Image

Kadaj
Member Avatar

It would be fun to watch Saiyan Saga Goku (Without Kaioken) fight Bardock. Could be an even fight in which both fighters would learn things from each over.
Posted Image
This is fun.. Any requests for my next act..

Posted Image
Zeus, master of Shadows

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com