Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Summer 2018 RP Tournament round 2a; Jessica Maximoff vs Killer Crocmoth
Topic Started: Aug 7 2018, 03:44 PM (587 Views)
Tinny
Member Avatar

Scarlet Heroine vs Poisonous Robber!
Posted Image
The two shall fight, right inside the gut of an incredibly large whale, swallowing everything in it's path. Make sure you don't get hurt by what the monster swallows down it's gullet...

The fight shall last two weeks, with each post having to be within 2 days of the other (inform me if you need more time). The writer with the most votes will win and make it to the next match. Emmeth goes first.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!
FIGHT!
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Out on the open sea, a small boat was barely keeping balance on the raging waters. Jessica Jones and Wanda Maximoff was sitting in modern dinghy, big enough to room several people and equipment if need be, heading for an unknown destination, at least to them. A large bag was sitting on the front of the dinghy, most likely filled with fish. “Why are we out here?”, Jessica asked as she looked at the driver of the boat. He never answered, he was ordered not to give away anything or even make small-talk. “It's not use, Jessica. He hasn't said a word since we set out.”, Wanda said while scouting the ocean for something that would tell them what they were doing. After that last fight with that young boy, this sure was a change of scenery even if they were fighting on an island.
Suddenly, on the horizon, they could see a huge obstacle. The boat had finally settled as the ocean was calming down, as if it knew a storm was coming. Wanda was squinting to try to make out what the large thing was, Jessica was just looking. “You have any binoculars?”, Wanda asked Jessica. “The only thing I have on me is the case with the rings. We weren't provided with anything else.”. Jessica leaned forward to get a better look. It was moving. “Wanda. That thing is alive.”, Jessica observed. “That's your arena.”. Jessica and Wanda turned around to look at the driver who had suddenly spoken. He was dressing up in a dive suit. “Our arena?”, Jessica tried to get more out of him. “If you haven't figured it out yet, that's a whale. You will let it swallow you. That's what that big bag is for.”, he continued to say. “So it is fish”, Wanda said as she looked at a large bag. “Have fun!”, the driver said as he covered his face with a mask and dove into the water.

Jessica reached for the ring case and looked at Wanda for approval. Wanda nodded a tiny nod to confirm they should fuse. Jessica brought out the case as the whale came closer and closer. Jessica handed one ring to Wanda and took out the other one for herself.
The whale was now opening it's mouth, clearly attracted to the large bag of fish, as Jessica and Wanda put on the rings. A bright light filled the ocean just as the whale swallowed the boat and them whole.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

In an instant, the view of an open sky was changed to the innards of something. Crocmoth didn't have a clue of what this new arena was, but the uvula made it clear that it wasn't an ordinary cave, but a large creature of sorts, and given the slight movement he sensed, it was alive. He jumped down of his truck, from which he was resting earlier, to test the "walls", to confirm the state of the creature, as the large veins pulsated through this body containing over a thousand gallons of blood. The shallow waters kept inside the vast mouth of whatever this way along with the fish swimming in it also confirmed that the creature was aquatic or at least semi-aquatic, which made Crocmoth a little more confident since he was always at his best underwater. Depending on the adversary, things could change, however.

"Hmph, not even I am hungry enough for this much meat. Is this my new opponent? Moby Dick?" - he said, jokingly.

Hardly a fair fight with this kind of advantage, I could punch a hole right through this guy if I wanted... - he thought, until he began to smell something coming his way through the creature's mouth. Another meal or a proper fighter? Crocmoth was about to find out.
Posted Image

If only there was somewhere you could hide...

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Jessica Maximoff had used a barrier to protect herself from getting wet as she floated inside the whale. She landed on the beast's innards which were covered in water, so much that it covered her feet. She looked up after landing and saw her opponent standing there ready. She studied what was seemingly a fusion between a crocodile and a moth. That was creative, at least, Jessica thought to herself.

She looked around her after studying the beast, trying to find something she could use against the beast as she was most likely beat in pure strength. The whale was making breathing sounds as it was swimming around in the ocean, it was extremely odd to be fighting inside a living thing. She spotted a box behind the crocodile moth and decided she could use that, but not yet.
“So, a crocodile moth beast. I am fighting a mindless monster?”, Jessica taunted, she didn't know if it could speak or not. It was just standing there, not even in a fighting stance, grinning. This felt like an unnatural match-up. “Despite being so much bigger than me, I'm gonna let you have the first move. If you even understand what I'm saying...”, Jessica offered as she got into a fighting stance, ready to rumble.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"Ha!" - Crocmoth laughed a little. - "You've got guts, broad... Calling me, an 8-foot tall four armed insectoid reptile freak of nature, a mindless monster. Too bad I've heard better insults from better fighters."

Crocmoth moved over to the back of the truck, opening and taking one of the bags filled with human corpses, grabbing a quick snack, mostly for the purpose of letting the opponent know how voracious he was. He devoured a human body in just a few bites, swallowing large chunks of human meat down his throat in a matter of seconds. He then turned back to face this mysterious girl.

"I've had a mind for as long as I can remember, and I have used it to study any who crossed my path and either died trying to beat me or ended up working for me. You're the third midget I have to fight, after some badly haired alien and a guy that turned into a lion, but no doubt you've got some tricks up your sleeve like them, such as the barrier you used when entering this beast we're in."

Crocmoth grabbed his truck for a second, digging his claws deep into the trailer.

"You're letting me go first, eh? How generous. Let's exercise, then!" - having said this, the symbiote lent Crocmoth his strength without having to fully reveal itself, and he swung the truck like a bat, as a way to test how capable this new opponent was.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

The crocodile moth opened it's mouth and words came out. So he had intellect enough to speak, which didn't exactly surprise Jessica after all the things she's seen. The crocodile moth grabbed something out of a bag in a truck that she was suddenly noticing. He had human corpses in the bag, which disturbed Jessica somewhat even though she had seen a lot of death even in the last few days. He began chewing on the corpse and soon ate the entire body in a few bites. Jessica had very seldom felt the nauseating feeling she was feeling right now, as the crocodile beast was grinning after eating. Jessica had to be on guard for what he did next as she had just invited him to attack first.

The crocodile moth took a hold of his truck and swung it across the bottom of the whale's stomach, making the big oceanic mammal screech. The truck narrowly missed Jessica, though she didn't flinch. As she had said before, she was willing to give him the first shot and he had taken it. Jessica charged a psionic energy ball in her the palm of her left arm which was hanging down along her body. "I hope you're ready for a fight, because you got one.", Jessica warned the crocodile moth.
Edited by Emmeth, Aug 8 2018, 11:44 PM.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"Well, you did start this fight, lady. Your first mistake was underestimating me, the second was offering me the chance to hit ya first. What will be the third, I wonder?" - he said, with his almost permanent smirk.

Crocmoth could very clearly see some sort of energy ball in her hand, similar to chi, which he knew about through his Other's memories of his parent whose last host was Vegeta. But the things one could do with chi weren't the only things he'd seen energy do, and for all he knew the energy ball could potentially fry his head in an instant. He was still not sure what she was capable of, but she was fast, having barely missed her with the truck. If he closed in the distance between the two, he would be in range.

Deep inside, Crocmoth felt the urge to eat her right away... Perhaps making himself more hungry by eating those corpses hadn't been such a good idea, but it was a feeling Crocmoth could easily restrain from fully taking over his desires. Perhaps this female simply smelled better than the others, even more than the saiyan whose blood had such a delicious taste. In the depths of his mind... He craved for more... It had perhaps been a bad decision to let the symbiote merge further with him and be part of his bloodstream, now the alien had a way to influence him from the back of his head, though luckily, Crocmoth, and not his Other, was still in control of his body.

Hmm... I was planning to reveal some of my own tricks to this chick, but I want to surprise her more, give her a sense of hopelesness. I might not need the symbiote for this one, or even my acid. - thought the confident Crocmoth, striking the ground hard enough to shake the area a small bit, with any luck forcing the whale to either change trajectory or make it go deeper in whatever large body of water they were in, hopefully a sea or ocean of considerable depth. Crocmoth also didn't want to use the symbiote as much as he had last time, considering he'd gone a little crazier and bloodthirstier than usual.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

The crocodile moth had violently hit the whale on the underside up his stomach making it screech again, this time much louder. The hit from inside had sent the whale into a sudden dive and Jessica was struggling to keep her balance. She decided against firing her psionic attack to focus on the incoming tsunami they were in for. She assumed the crocodile would be fine underwater, but she had to come up with something for her own survival.

She created a barrier around herself to protect herself from the impact of the water which was now pouring in. She could also hold the barrier up long enough for her to get a grip on where she could get some air. The crocodile moth might also attack, so the barrier could, probably, also defend her from that. As the water filled up in the whale's stomach, all the debris the creature had swallowed floated upwards, everything except the crocodile's truck.

This is a fine mess I've gotten myself into..., Jessica thought as she looked at the crocodile grinning.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"Wasn't expecting this thing's gut to be flooded, but it's far from the worst thing that could've happened to me here." - said Crocmoth, before the water reached him. He inhaled as much air as possible to stay underwater for as long as a crocodile could without any stress, up to a few hours at most, and remained in his position with his claws holding him in place, so that the water wouldn't push him down the creature's stomach. He looked back to see that the truck, with all its weight, had barely been pushed. From this point on, all Crocmoth had to do was wait.

The barrier his opponent had made likely didn't create any additional air for her, and considering the size of the barrier, she'd suffocate sooner than he would. She probably couldn't attack from where she was either, but these were many risky assumptions. She hadn't thrown a punch yet, so he waited to see what kind of attack she'd throw at him. It would've been impossible for Crocmoth to try to ambush her, given how much light she created in this oppressive darkness.

Crocmoth taunted her with his hand, telling her to bring it on.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

The whale's stomach was naturally dark even when it wasn't filled up with water, though it had become even darker aside from the illuminating effect from Jessica's barrier. when the water had poured in. The crocodile was taunting her by waving his hand in a fashion where he wants her to attack him. Too bad she couldn't make her barrier pulsate electricity.
She had to come up with something but there was very little she could do. She could release the barrier momentarily and fire a few energy attacks at him, though he probably would dodge easily because they would go at a slower speed in the water. Suddenly she had an idea which might taunt him enough to attack, triggering his animal wilds. Similar to making an energy attack in her palms, she could use the barrier to send energy waves through the water. It might not hurt him very much, but it might be enough for him to attack the barrier which could serve as fire wall of sorts. It wasn't actually fire, but it would hurt like it.

She made some hand movements to create the energy waves and started pulsating them out. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt the whale too much, it was innocent in all this after all.
Edited by Emmeth, Aug 9 2018, 07:57 PM.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Akin to sound waves, the woman's energy waves traveled through the water at incredibly speeds and invisible to the human eye. Not even Crocmoth's more advanced vision could see these waves, and even though the symbiote could've warned him about them, it was up to Crocmoth to decide if he considered these waves a threat or not, but unfortunately for Crocmoth and his Other, sound waves travel five times faster in the water than they do in the air, so neither could've sensed them, and worst of all, Crocmoth's sensitive inner ears, protected by thick armor, caught the waves head on, and being similar to sound waves, they resonated through his entire skull, making him feel almost as bad as if his head were being crushed by extreme pressure from the inside out.

This pain sparked a light in his mind, and a series of the same word being repeated over and over passed through his thoughts.

BLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOOD

Angered by the fact that this was its first time being hit by the one thing capable of critically damaging or potentially killing it, the symbiote lashed out, taking over Crocmoth's body and unleashing the reptilian moth's primal fury as his mind descended to that of its more feral relative, as if it were hunting down a delicious mammal on shore.

Hungry and furious, Crocmoth let out a roar which echoed through the flooded cavernous insides of the creature they were in, almost like a way of getting his opponent back for the sound waves she'd used to attack him, and immediately crossed the distance between himself and his opponent in an instantv with a single jump, propulsing himself and trying to smash the barrier to pieces with his fists and tail. Through his eyes all Crocmoth could see was the hard shell of a defenseless turtle, and he really wanted to get the meat inside.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

The energy waves hit the crocodile and momentarily stunned him, but soon after a green mass enveloped him. What fresh hell is this?, Jessica thought to herself not entirely sure what had triggered such an event. Suddenly and completely unexpected the crocodile, now covered in an unknown green matter, charged at Jessica's barrier with unbelievable speed. She had expected him to attack, but not so quickly; clawing and slashing, the beast ferociously attacked as the barrier barely held through it all.
If Jessica knew anger correctly it gives you great strength in dire situations, but it also leaves you vulnerable for counter-attacks. If the crocodile was truly blinded by rage, she could easily charge an energy attack inside her barrier, release the barrier at the correct time and attack her opponent, hopefully slowing him down.

The whale was swimming at a steady pace, it wouldn't be a problem to control an attack on the matter-covered crocodile. She had to choose her moment wisely because the barrier wouldn't hold forever, so she charged an energy attack in her fists as the crocodile continued his blind and intense attack. The whale's stomach was still almost completely filled with water as she lifted the barrier and unleashed the energy attack on the crocodile, but not without being attacked herself. The crocodile managed to claw the side of her face and the upper part of her torso as the energy attack hit him and sent him away.
Jessica could feel the immense pain as the darkness covered the innards of the whale, the energy ball disappeared by the crocodile, and now commanded the battle. Blood was gushing out of Jessica, another reminder that she wasn't invincible...

Despite being a fusion of two different people, Jessica still had memories of both Jessica Jones and Wanda Maximoff in her head. Both characters have had tragic upbringings and floating there inside the whale aimlessly struggling to keep breath triggered bad memories. Jessica's parents dying in a car crash, Wanda's similar experience where her parents died in a mortar attack; This was an incredibly bad time to get PTSD, she had no idea what the state of the crocodile was.
Edited by Emmeth, Aug 11 2018, 11:21 AM.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

BLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOOD

Crocmoth's mind didn't cease to repeat this word, even for a second. Although he felt pain after he was blown back far from where his prey was, the symbiote wouldn't allow Crocmoth's body to stop. However, furious as it was, it understood its host's needs. It needed air and wanted blood, and these were easily provided. The symbiote made Crocmoth changed his trajectory and the host swifly swam up to the track. Its insides hadn't been completelyflooded yet, so Crocmoth quickly opened and closed the back, before too much water came in, following the symbiote's orders so that both of them may survive the battle.

In a matter of seconds, three bags full of bodies were emptied. Crocmoth had gotten his fair share of meat but never to this extent, and his mind recovered from the primal state it had gone through. He felt slight waves of pain, coming from his chest this time. He would've felt far more than just a little bit of pain had it not been for the symbiote's healing prowess. He grabbed as much air as he could, that first assault outside had taken out most of it from his lungs, nevermind the roar.

That witch... To say nothing worse of her because I'm a gentleman deep inside... - thought Crocmoth, joking to calm himself down and to keep away all the frustration and bloodthirst he'd felt just seconds ago. - I've never felt that way... I wasn't sure how he did it, but I now understand, thanks to my green buddy and suit that her attacks are quite deadly for us both. She can enter my head... How great is that... - Crocmoth chose a plan of attack in the few seconds he had before his opponent came to attack him and destroy his truck along with all the money and meat he'd piled up in there. Though they were no longer separate and worked as a single mind, the symbiote still offered its host ideas. The creature's flooded insides began to make noise, and thankfully the symbiote had healed Crocmoth's inner ears as well, so he knew the waters were dropping lower, perhaps the creature, a whale potentially, had begun to spray out all the water, maybe even drinking it. This made things easier for Crocmoth. - Right! No mercy!
Edited by Darker, Aug 13 2018, 04:55 AM.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Jessica's flashback
Wanda's flashback

“Jessica?”. A voice woke her up, it was her mom. A bright smile at the beginning of the day, her mom was positivity itself. “We're leaving in 30 minutes, get out of bed and grab some breakfast.”, her mom said as she opened the blinds. It was a sunny day, the sunlight hurt Jessica's eyes. “Mom, I don't want to go.”, Jessica protested. “Tough luck, we're going.”, her mom said resolute. Jessica grunted and got out off bed.
45 minutes later they were all sitting in the car. Her brother Phillip was bothering Jessica over a video game she was playing. “It's my turn!”, he argued. “No, it's not.”, Jessica responded focused on the game. “Jessica!”, he continued. “Jessica, give your brother the video game.”, mom said. “I'm playing!”, Jessica said loudly. Now, Jessica!”, mom yelled. “Fine!”, Jessica yelled back and threw the video game towards Phillip. The video game crashed at the door and landed in Phillip's lap. He picked it up and looked at it, trying the buttons. “You broke it!”, Phillip said loudly. Her dad turned around. “Kids, shut your mouths and get along!”, he yelled. “BRIAN, THE ROAD!”, mom yelled. Tires screeching followed by a loud crash, that's the last thing Jessica remembered...

It was a quiet day in Sokovia, quite normal in these times. Wanda was sitting at the table eating dinner with her brother Pietro and their parents. Wanda was looking forward to playing outside after dinner, that was the daily routine. Wanda and Pietro looked at eachother mischievously, knowing what they were going to play outside. It's like they had a telepathic link. Sokovia wasn't an overly busy city but voices were almost always heard outside in daytime. People chattering about daily events, people arguing about something inconsequential or people telling eachother funny antecdotes. On top of that the birds were chirping, a sound Wanda liked a lot.
Something was about to change that day, a terrible turn in the children's lives. Suddenly they heard a window breaking and something land on the floor inside. The parents knew immediately what this was and threw their bodies on top of the children to protect them. An explosion went off in the room, yelling was heard from outside and smoke covered everything around. The room collapsed around them as her mom's body became heavier. She started crying...

“Wake up...”. Jessica Maximoff looked around in an empty room. She looked down at her hands, they were bleeding. “Wake up...”. The room was completely white and she was sitting in a corner. The only thing off about the room was the dirty floor. “Wake up...” Jessica closed her eyes, she didn't want to be here. “Jessica.”. She opened her eyes to find Nick Fury standing over her. “Mr. Fury.”, Jessica said not understanding what was going on. “You have to wake up.”, he said. “But... I'm...”, Jessica struggled to find words. Nick's face changed expression. “WAKE UP AND FOCUS!!!”, he yelled. Suddenly the room disappeared and transformed into a whale's innards.
Jessica sat up and touched her face. She remembered what had happened. She looked at her hand to find it was covered in blood, her face and chest was bleeding profusely. How long had it been?, she thought and looked up to see the crocodile moth flying in the air circling and studying her, which looked creepy. No time to deal with the wounds now. Hopefully the regeneration will do something while I defend myself, Jessica thought. She got up, but struggled to keep her balance; The whale was swimming at a very fast speed and she was still woozy from the crocodile's earlier attack. The stomach was still dark, but she was able to make out the crocodile's movement in the air. She got into a fighting stance, ready for the crocodile.
Edited by Emmeth, Aug 13 2018, 06:13 AM.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Having finished his plan, Crocmoth made the first obvious move by getting out of the truck, and, at great speeds, covered the distance between him and his adversary by zig zagging through the air with his wings, making his path and trajectory fairly unpredictable. He flew rings around her, still zig zagging, and the plan would've began with him spitting acid at her. He'd already tested his fists and claws on her barrier, now he wanted to see if it could withstand his acid, and as flew around her, he observed the only two good hits he'd managed to strike her with, a few slashes on her cheek and a few deeper ones on her torso. He was glad she was just as tender as any of his other prey, perhaps a little rougher than most but still as soft as every man, woman or child he'd devoured...

He tried to keep a cool head, but it was hard thinking about anything other than that, especially with the blood he'd shed, now flowing through the water outside the barrier.

Prior to his attack, Crocmoth had seen his opponent suffering some sort of seizure. He didn't understand why that happened, but it made him stop his decision to hit her with his acid. Perhaps if this little girl had been more respectful towards him, Crocmoth would've considered the chance to help her, maybe even heal her wounds to continue a more fair fight, but she not only decided to insult him, but also chose to fry his mind. Crocmoth was far from a monster, far from dumb. He was quite intelligent in fact, and if this current adversary of his suffered from some mental health problem, he had just the perfect plan to follow this one, and to abuse this issue of hers. The acid would've granted him a definitive victory, but he wanted to make her suffer.

Let's see how much you like the taste of your own medicine. - thought Crocmoth, stopping to test another one of the symbiote's abilities. He lets out a silent shriek, a psychic wail that reaches the stars above. For thousands of miles, any weak-willed organism begins to commit suicide, and those of superior intellect such as the whale they're in start feeling hopeless and depressed.

"Are you strong enough to withstand this, little girl? Let me answer that for you... No, you are not. Fall to your knees, accept your death, and I'll think about making it quick or not."
Edited by Darker, Aug 13 2018, 05:52 AM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91