Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Not Implemented]Mention/Quote Notifications?
Topic Started: Aug 4 2018, 04:43 PM (174 Views)
+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

I know that there is a way to get it and I was wondering if we could get a mention and quote notification system? For my personal experience a lot of times I don't go back into topics after posting in them and it really would be convenient to know if someone quoted me without having to go into the topic. Mention as well is just as handy as you can direct a specific member to your topic or use it rather than quote.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Offline View Profile Goto Top

Sam
Member Avatar
"Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."

I don't believe the forum software we currently have supports this. On Tapatalk, it should be something we can integrate. However, I am fairly certain this suggestion has been made in the past and it was something that couldn't be done. It's also possible, though, that I'm think I'm thinking of something else. If we tried, the options were limited and it was largely ineffectual, troublesome and was removed as a result. This is a very handy system though and you're right, I wish we had something like it! I think Tim would be better equipped to answer this (I'll send him the topic link) but I'm pretty sure that this is a no-go on ZetaBoards.
Edited by Sam, Aug 5 2018, 04:59 AM.
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3

Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

The best you can do is subscribe to a thread. You'll get an alert any time a new post is made. Provided you can deal with constant notes on your PM list.
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects
Member Online View Profile Goto Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

You can subscribe to threads?
Posted Image

If only there was somewhere you could hide...

Tinny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I've done it a few times with certain kinds of threads that I wanted to make sure I didn't lose track of
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Yeah, not something we can really do sorry with the abilities we have to integrate into ZB - basically it would be thousands of custom requests constantly :P

With the change to Tapatalk upcoming it's not something I'll relook at sorry.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar
"Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."

Not Implemented

We would like to thank you for your suggestion to help improve the experience of others on the forum, however at this time, we can not implement the change suggested. This could be due to limitations of the forum or other reasons which may have been specified, should you have any further questions, please get in touch.
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Theme Designed by McKee91