Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Prevent your birth
Topic Started: Jul 11 2018, 01:07 PM (311 Views)
Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Time travel to the past before your parents, grandparents, or beyond. What event in history could you alter to directly impact you ever being conceived? Do this without killing, meeting, or influencing anyone related to you.

All I'd have to do is stop the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867.
Or kill one of the following people:
According to Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria, "There were three of us who made the agreement: Deák, Andrássy and myself."[4]

Posted Image

JAke is a copyright of Spazo and Pickle Flavored Fudge Pops inc.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bad User
Member Avatar

Kill Vladimir Lenin. And all the other commies.
Edited by Bad User, Jul 11 2018, 01:41 PM.
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Greetings. I will be your waifu this season.

Prevent the creation of the RAF where my parents met.
Make the Civil War in Afghanistan happen sooner so my parents would have had to go to war rather than conceive me.
Prevent myself from going back in time and conceiving myself wait what.
Burn down my mother or fathers barracks around the time I'd have been conceived, they might have had a child at another time but an astronomically low chance it would be me.
Manipulate my grandfather and grandmother in to thinking the RAF is too dangerous for a woman, this was very early 90's so women being in the armed forces in combat roles was still a bit of an oddity.
Posted Image

Definitely not a succubus, fear not
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dankness Lava
Member Avatar
Dankness Forever

Kill the first human being.
Posted Image

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Dankness Lava
Jul 11 2018, 04:44 PM
Kill the first human being.
It's easier if that person has a name. You might not come out of the time loop directly in front of the guy. Even easier if he's a figure-head. Like a King.
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Greetings. I will be your waifu this season.

Would you not technically be related to the first human being anyway?
Posted Image

Definitely not a succubus, fear not

Bad User
Member Avatar

Steve
Jul 11 2018, 05:58 PM
Would you not technically be related to the first human being anyway?
There's no 'first human being' anyways. :P
Posted Image

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

No idea, I don't get this tbh.
Edited by Son-Goku, Jul 12 2018, 02:45 AM.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Son-Goku
Jul 12 2018, 02:45 AM
No idea, I don't get this tbh.
You have to know a little about where your family came from, how they came together, and what made them move or stay in the same place.
For instance, one of the reasons i'm here was the Austrian Empire's driving force behind my great great grandparents moving to the US. Preventing certain events in that regard might dissuade him from moving out of Europe in the late 1800s.
Posted Image

Tinny
Member Avatar

In my own case... If I could somehow do it, I'd have the black plague wipe out even more of Europe, leave it open for exploration and settlement by the Polish, the Muslims, maybe the Romans, long as Britain or Spain is left open it's fine. That would prevent Europeans from colonizing the Americas, and thus preventing my father's side of the family from ever meeting half of my mother's side.

That's the most dramatic way at any rate, I suppose another way would be to simply have the Spanish Armada not get damaged so much by the Atlantic storms, give them a different course, if they win and wipe out the British Navy, Birtain likely stays to it's island, and Spain and France will be the ones to colonize the Americas, not Britain as they'll be busy rebuilding the fleet assuming they even want to get into this again. Long as the Anglo-Spanish War goes badly enough for the Anglos, I doubt I'll be able to be born, and I certainly doubt all my mother and father's ancestors will have met in such a way to lead to me or anyone even in my place.
Edited by Tinny, Jul 13 2018, 03:27 PM.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar
It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

Apparently - as this anecdotal story goes passed down through a few generations - my great-great-great grandfather was going west from his home in northern Minnesota. Going down the Oregon Trail. Why?

Apparently for the lolz. It was on a whim.

Yeah. This definitely sounds like my ancestor. This story was told by my still-living 93 year old 2nd or 3rd cousin, who got the information from my great-great-(great?) aunt when he was only a child. Apparently, she was with my great-great-great grandpops on this trip. Apparently, my super great grandpappy wasn't too enthused with the wild west, so, they headed back home. On the way, a Native American accosted them and wanted to abduct my aunt. Not sure of the legitimacy on all that, but, yeah. If true, he accosted them for a little while before my ancestor was able to talk the guy down and he left them alone.

When they returned to their home village, it had been recently sacked and burned down by the Natives. As in, it was still actively burning. They just left. Everyone was dead and the basic reason my ancestor didn't end up there as well was because he was accosted by the Native for a bit, delaying their arrival.

At least, this is the gist of it that I remember from reading the printed email version sent from my great aunt to my elderly grandmother.

So, I'd either travel back and convince the Native to go through with it - or convince the Native not to accost them at all so they ended up heading straight into the massacre.

Yeah, thanks Bryan, I now know what to do when I get Pelador's T.A.R.D.I.S. :D
Edited by Sam, Jul 13 2018, 03:34 PM.
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91