Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Current piccolo vs janemba; Who takes this fight?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2018, 09:01 AM (1,392 Views)
Amerson26
Default Avatar

Who takes this fight? Have piccolo improve enough to challenge janemba
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FinaleSaint
Member Avatar

Janemba is stronger than Fat Buu, Current Piccolo isnt as strong as Fat Buu. So im going with Janemba.

Janemba: 45,000,000,000 (Im still working on this number)
Fat Buu: 18,000,000,000 / 36,000,000,000 (Enraged)
Piccolo: 12,000,000,000
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Janemba stomps
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

SuperSaiyanGodGogeta
Member Avatar

Janemba>Hildegarn>Boo arc Ultimate Gohan>TOP arc Piccolo
Spoiler: click to toggle

PF18
Default Avatar

I haven't seen that movie in a while but I have Super Buu stronger than Janemba and I think Piccolo is around that level now. So I'll take Piccolo

StrenuousSpider
Member Avatar

Piccolo kills janamba.

And janamba far outclasses any buu.
Posted Image

PF18
Default Avatar

StrenuousSpider
Jul 11 2018, 07:27 PM
Piccolo kills janamba.

Care to elaborate?

StrenuousSpider
Member Avatar

PF18
Jul 11 2018, 08:05 PM
StrenuousSpider
Piccolo kills janamba.

Care to elaborate?
Goku said fat janamba had the strongest ki hes ever felt. This includes gotenks.

This is a toei product and in every other product they made goku > gotenks > ultimate gohan. From filler to other movies. That dose not change for this movie. Inside buu they were said to be at there normal strength. Toei has them being beaten pretty easily. In the hirudagarn movie we have.

Ssj3 goku >> Ssj goku > ssj3 gotenks > ultimate gohan

We have toei saying janamba > hirudagarn

Going by power scaleing ssj3 goku > vegito
So that puts fat janamba around the buuhan level. And super janamba alot stronger then ssj3 so alot stronger then vegito. And thats not even full power janamba as we see him power up greatly later against gogeta but still weaker.

It all comes down to toeis haxing of goku and vegeta when ever tgey get there hands on them.

Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Goku was so powerful he purposely made himself weaker in order to give himself a challenge. It makes sense if we use Toei storyboards.

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Amerson26
Jul 11 2018, 09:01 AM
Who takes this fight? Have piccolo improve enough to challenge janemba
Ultimate Gohan >~ SSJBlue Goku >>>> SSJGod (ToP) Goku >>> SSJ3 Goku >>> SSJ2 Goku >> SSJ Goku >>> Base Goku >~ SSJGod (BoG) >?> SSJ (Buu) Vegito >~ Current Piccolo > SSJ2 Gohan >> SSJ Gohan = SSJ Goku (holding back) >>> Base Gohan = Base Goku (holding back)

Piccolo stomps, I was being conservative and using Super Saiyan Vegito as the placeholder. Piccolo is stronger than Base Goku and Vegeta, the latter needing Super Saiyan to face Frost instead of simply using his Base, whom surpassed Super Saiyan God (BoG) Goku.

So in reality:

Final Form Frost > Base Goku & Vegeta >~ SSJGod (BoG) Goku >>> SSJ (Buu) Vegito >>> Super Buu (Gohan) > Super Buu (Gotenks) > Ultimate (Buu) Gohan > Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks > Super Saiyan (M11) Gogeta > Super Buu > Super Janemba > Super Saiyan 3 (M11) Goku > SSJ2 Gotenks > Janemba >~ Super Buu (holding back) > SSJ Gotenks >>> Base Gotenks

Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

PF18
Default Avatar

StrenuousSpider
Jul 11 2018, 08:31 PM
PF18
StrenuousSpider
Piccolo kills janamba.

Care to elaborate?
Goku said fat janamba had the strongest ki hes ever felt. This includes gotenks.

This is a toei product and in every other product they made goku > gotenks > ultimate gohan. From filler to other movies. That dose not change for this movie. Inside buu they were said to be at there normal strength. Toei has them being beaten pretty easily. In the hirudagarn movie we have.

So that puts fat janamba around the buuhan level. And super janamba alot stronger then ssj3 so alot stronger then vegito. And thats not even full power janamba as we see him power up greatly later against gogeta but still weaker.

It all comes down to toeis haxing of goku and vegeta when ever tgey get there hands on them.

Yeah ok but how do you figure Piccolo is as string as this Super strong Janemba?

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
魔王子

Piccolo crushes Janenba, IMO. Piccolo's Makankosappo was powerful enough to penetrate Saonel and Pirina, who were close to as strong as Ultimate Gohan in the Tournament of Power, who himself is Blue tier.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

PF18
Default Avatar

Quote:

Final Form Frost > Base Goku & Vegeta >~ SSJGod (BoG) Goku >>> SSJ (Buu) Vegito >>> Super Buu (Gohan) > Super Buu (Gotenks) > Ultimate (Buu) Gohan > Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks > Super Saiyan (M11) Gogeta > Super Buu > Super Janemba > Super Saiyan 3 (M11) Goku > SSJ2 Gotenks > Janemba >~ Super Buu (holding back) > SSJ Gotenks >>> Base Gotenks

This operates under the premise that Base Goku/Vegeta are stronger than Super Saiyan God. As established by King Kai and the narrator, this is not the case. Beerus and Goku thoroughly established that SSJ Goku(post-ritual)=Beerus. Things look more like:

U6 Arc SSJ Goku/Vegeta>BoG SSJ Goku(post-ritual)~BoG SSG Goku>>Final Form Frost>Base Goku/Vegeta

And Frankly, I don't think SSG is 50x stronger than Super Vegetto so I think that Frost, Base Goku and Base Vegeta are all well below SSJ Vegetto so I think he would fit between SSG Goku and Frost.

StrenuousSpider
Member Avatar

PF18
Jul 12 2018, 03:35 AM
StrenuousSpider
PF18
StrenuousSpider
Piccolo kills janamba.

Care to elaborate?

Yeah ok but how do you figure Piccolo is as string as this Super strong Janemba?
I mean i just go with what the show told me. Goku absorbs god. Gohan is close to goku in power shown in saiya man episodes. Piccolo is stronger then ssj2 gohan. Its just how i see things. The same old subject we if i remember have talked about a few times.
We also have gotenks being weaker then base vegeta/goku. So if i use that.

Piccolo > ssj2 gohan/goku > ssj gohan/goku > base gohan/goku > ssj3 gotenks.
Edited by StrenuousSpider, Jul 12 2018, 04:42 AM.
Posted Image

PF18
Default Avatar

StrenuousSpider
Jul 12 2018, 04:38 AM
PF18
Jul 12 2018, 03:35 AM
StrenuousSpider
PF18
StrenuousSpider
Piccolo kills janamba.

Care to elaborate?

I mean i just go with what the show told me. Goku absorbs god. Gohan is close to goku in power shown in saiya man episodes. Piccolo is stronger then ssj2 gohan. Its just how i see things. The same old subject we if i remember have talked about a few times.
We also have gotenks being weaker then base vegeta/goku. So if i use that.

Piccolo > ssj2 gohan/goku > ssj gohan/goku > base gohan/goku > ssj3 gotenks.
No offense, but I think that you may have misinterpreted things a little bit.

Goku was holding back against Gohan so you can't really use that. He isn't suddenly as strong as his dad out of nowhere. Gohan accuses Goku of holding back and then Goku says that he was testing Gohan(AKA not denying that he was holding back) They fight evenly in Base as Goku admitted to holding back then they go SSJ and continue to fight evenly. So the implication is that Goku continued to hold back. It is impossible to quantify by how much Goku was holding back.

It was just a sparring match between Goku and his son who he knows doesn't train that much anymore. So the way that you lump Gohan/Goku together in equivalent forms isn't the case.

So yeah we know:

Base Goku/Vegeta>SSJ3 Gotenks

And we know that:

Piccolo>SSJ2 Gohan

but we can't really mix those chains the way you did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91