Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Summer 2018 Tournament Round 0; Killer Crocmoth vs Symbiote Vegeta AKA Pride
Topic Started: Jul 8 2018, 07:06 PM (971 Views)
Tinny
Member Avatar

Reformed Killers vs Animalistic Thieves!
Posted Image
The two shall do battle in a town, over looked by a Dam, if the Dam is broken, the water will flood the city.

The fight shall last two weeks, with each post having to be within 2 days of the other (inform me if you need more time). The writer with the most votes will win and make it to the next match. Notaka shall go first.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!
FIGHT!

Edited by Tinny, Jul 8 2018, 07:07 PM.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

The tournament had started irregularly this year. There was an odd number of participants, and to even it, they had to pit between two fighters. One had to go.

Vegeta, or rather "Pride" had been chosen as one of the two. He had heard of a tournament, in the same vein of the tournament of power; Strong fighters across the multiverse. He wanted to further test his power now that he has merged with the symbiote.

They had told him that the fight would be set in a town, overlooked by a dam that could flood the city would it be broken. Vegeta feared that this might be used to his disadvantage and so he had to take an eye on it.

However, he had no idea of how his opponent looked like or what was able of.

Vegeta would scroll through the city, hiding himself among the town's people. Element of surprise, is a deciding factor in a fight.

"Get ready, pride. I will count on you. But for now, I want you to be hidden."

"Yes, Vegeta. I will try my best. Look forward to winning fight." The symbiote said as it had seemingly disappeared from Vegeta; in truth, it was so minimally small that it would be near unnoticeable.

(...Now where is the guy? I'll just look for any suspicious looking dude...) He thought, still walking in the crowd.
Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

Posted Image

Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"Ah, there you are..."

There he was, a creature who had gone by many names in the past: Circus freak... Monster... His most hated being 'Ex-331'. He used to be more than just a single entity once, he used to be Killer Croc and Killer Moth. But now he's both, and twice as deadly as either of those two. He had been scoping out the area since he'd arrived, but he wasn't in town.

As Crocmoth mostly took after his Killer Croc half, he felt more comfortable around water, and so he'd climbed up the dam, to get a better idea of where his opponent might be on the city, and it didn't take long given the unusual smell among so many common humans. He could've flown all the way there, but decided to make things a little more interesting first.

He left a homemade item on a specific part of the dam, then flew to where his opponent was, and upon realizing what he looked like, landed right in front of him without thinking much of his adversary, scaring all the nearby civilians.

"Hmph, you don't look like much."
Posted Image

Piccolo: Just how many people have you sacrificed?!

Cell: Sacrifice? Hmph, rubbish! On the contrary, it is an honor to become a fraction of my power.

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Vegeta would look at his opponent, slightly fazed by his remark. He'd retort with his own:

"You're the ugliest thing I have ever seen, even more than Cell before he absorbed the android," He said. He looked around the public that were running away from the monster.

"It looks like those people are of the same opinion as mine. Why don't you use those oversized wings of yours to get the hell out of here? You will regret messing with the great "Pride", if you don't." Smirking and his thumb pointing to his face.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"Insulting my appearance, huh? How creative." - he said, sarcastically, his face being nothing but a huge smirk.

Crocmoth used his long tail to grab one of the civilians that were on the ground, dropped by the shockwave he'd created after falling and landing his multi-ton body and paralyzed by fear, and threw him into a store, smashing the glass.

"Look, there's plenty of cash around here, and since I'm free to do as I please in this tournament, I'd rather not be forced to fight ya." Not yet anyway... "How about you help me collect all the money here, and once we're done we split the loot fifty-fifty?"

Crocmoth extended his arm, waiting for Pride to shake it.

"What do you say, partner? Are you interested?"
Posted Image

Cell: Sacrifice? Hmph, rubbish! On the contrary, it is an honor to become a fraction of my power.

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Pride extended his arm, too, in response to Crocmoth's proposal. He looked like he was about to shake his hand.
However, at the last minute, he slapped his arm away.

"Money isn't a problem for me." He was married to a multi-billionaire; so money indeed was not a problem.

"I don't care if you want to take the cash or not; but do it after you fight me. This is a tournament; not a bank robbery, so you'll have to think of it as a prize, and I will earn it just out of spite for you." Vegeta assumed his fighting stance.

"But if you do manage to make me bite the dust; you'll take the full loot. Good deal, isn't it?"
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Crocmoth's smirk had not disappeared from his face, even after his deal had been thrown out the window, but his attention went elsewhere, as he could hear something approaching in the distance, emiting a sound he was very familiar with.

"Excuse me for a moment." - he said, as he grabbed a nearby manhole cover and swung it into an incoming police car's windshield, going straight through it and beheading the driver and making the vehicle crash. He turned back to face Pride while cracking his neck and knuckles.

"Go on, boy. Make my day." - he said, while acquiring a stance similar to that of a muay thai fighter, and still smiling.
Posted Image

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Vegeta scoffed.

(Tsk! Is this guy seeing me as entertainment to break the boredom?! If it's a day he wants, he'll get one that he'll never forget!) Vegeta thought, before standing up-right.

He stretched his arms up wards, palm extended with his thumb bend.

"I'll start with one of my favorites... Take this, Pride's BIG BANG ATTACK!" He charged a ki blast quickly and threw it at Crocmoth. If he avoided, Vegeta would use the moment of distraction to fly to him and then slam him into the ground.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

The moment Crocmoth started to sense heat emanating from his opponent's hands, that's when he thought underestimating him might've not been such a good idea, and his smile disappeared.

As soon as he attacked him, he jumped into the sewers, taking advantage from the fact that he had removed a nearby manhole cover earlier, and swam through the murky waters and harmful gases without an issue. He waited for Pride to come down, guarding the entrance to the sewers, in order to sneak attack him.
Posted Image

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Pride had expected his opponent to jump out of the blast's way, and then using this brief moment of distraction to slam his opponent.

But as the blast cleared up.. Crocmoth was nowhere to be found. However, Vegeta noticed a manhole open.

"I see... So he entered through the sewers?..."

He looked down to where the hole was; It was shrouded in darkness.

"He intends to fight unfairly... That b**tard!.. Fine, I'll take him on even by his own rules!" Vegeta said, before flying a bit further than the manhole, punch a hole in the ground and then enter through it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Instead of jumping down the manhole cover, his opponent decided to make his own entrance, which, while somewhat unexpected, was not something Crocmoth couldn't do anything about. Crocmoth slowly approached Vegeta's location, by swimming through the sewer's dirty and dark waters, and leaped out of the water at incredibly speeds, with the intention of sinking his teeth deep into Pride's skull.
Posted Image

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Pride had entered the sewers through the hole he punched. It was black in there; He thought his opponent might of had something that gives advantage in the dark; Perhaps night vision.

"Damn! This'll make me visible from a mile away, but I'll need to do it if I want to see anything in this dump!" With this, He'd charge up and aura would cover his body and illuminating his nearby region.

He then heard something making a splash. He turned around to see it was Crocmoth going for his head.

Vegeta could do nothing but lift his arm over his head; It was his forearm that got bitten.

"Argh!" He yelled at the excruciating pain.

"G-Get off me!" He shouted, turning Super Saiyan into process. His black hair turned Golden, and the sewer would be even more illuminated than it already was.

He hoped that the sudden burst of transformation could shock Crocmoth and make him let go of his grasp.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Crocmoth saw as his opponent's hair's color suddenly changed and his body lit up like a miniature lighthouse, as Crocmoth would've put it, but it was too late for the reptilian insect to be surprised by such a thing. He'd already seen Pride shoot things out of his hands, but his mind was elsewhere at the moment... His body tensed the moment he got ahold of this creature's blood, fresher and tastier than any he'd ever eaten before. All his jaws could do was sink faster into his adversary's skin, and acid began to come out of his mouth to melt the arm even faster so that he could finish with this arm and start doing the same with the other.

Vegeta was now facing a bloodlusted animal.
Posted Image

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

"You.. wretched beast! Let go of my arm!" Vegeta yelled. He then felt some of the acid.

"HYAARGH!!!" He yelled.

"If you think I'm going to give up my arm for you.. You're WRONG!" Pride shouted, quickly transforming into a godly form; Super Saiyan Blue.

With it, He would punch Crocmoth in the head and have a slight chance from removing his grasp on Vegeta.
Edited by Notaka, Jul 12 2018, 10:59 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Being snapped back into reality, Crocmoth found himself on a completely different part of this town's sewer, having been blown back through several brick walls due to Vegeta's powerful punch, and very far from where his adversary was at the moment. He smelled more blood, and involuntarily touched his own nose, realizing he was bleeding, which was not the only injury he had received, since his now regenerated teeth had been pulled off Vegeta's arm, meaning his old teeth were still stuck deep in his opponent's arm, and had likely reached bone by the time the acid came in. His back was also a little sore after being punched through several walls, though it was nothing he couldn't shrug off.

While still hungry for saiyan blood, he'd regained his sentience and intelligence and was now ready to face his opponent again, though he felt it was time to give himself more advantages. But before continuing with his plan, he noticed a few sewer inspectors working nearby, and decided to give Vegeta a heads up by using them to give away his position, making them scream through his knowledge of a human's most painful conceivable injuries that would not cause immediate death.

Then jumped back up to the street, punching a hole through the ceiling. He grabbed a mechanism he was hiding on his furry mane and pushed the button, which activated the homemade bomb he'd left on the dam, blowing up a small chunk of it, pouring millions of tons of water on the town, completely flooding it in a matter of minutes.

I've got plenty of time to wait before that punk comes back for more. - thought Crocmoth, while licking his lips and teeth.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91