Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
UEFA Nations League
Topic Started: Jul 1 2018, 12:16 PM (287 Views)
+ Ginyu
Member Avatar
Leve Feyenoord 1!

What are your thoughts on this new tournament the UEFA has created?

For those of you who don't know the UEFA has created a new biannual tournament for UEFA nations. All countries have been divided into 4 divisions: A, B, C and D. Based on UEFA-coefficient. those 4 divisions have each been drawn into 4 groups. the countries in those groups will all face each other home and away. the winners of the groups are promoted up to a higher division while the last places in the groups are relegated down a division. The winners of the groups in Division A will all continue to a knock-out phase where the winner of the UEFA Nations League will be decided, also those same 4 teams all achieve qualification for the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament. I assume in 2020-21 the same rules apply but then for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Here are the divisions and groups for the upcoming years:

Division A

Division B

Division C

Division D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Ask GinyuTokusentai
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Just an excuse to milk more sponsorship money.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

I think it's quite good actually, it gives smaller teams a chance to improve and get into bigger tournaments.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

I think it's good for smaller teams, like Emmeth said. Maybe teams like England will grow a backbone playing competitive fixtures more often.
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Football (Soccer) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91