Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DBZF RP Fusion Tournament!
Topic Started: Jun 19 2018, 10:48 PM (256 Views)
Sam
Member Avatar
It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

Tinny's decided to throw a fusions tournament for roleplaying. While most of the sign up spots are currently filled, I think there's one or two left still :p sign ups are below.

http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/10027806/1/ - Sign Up

http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/10027817/1/ - Character Bios

In any case, I know I'll be watching and reading along and casting my totally biased votes for the best writer :p

Just a heads up everyone! :D

Sam
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Thanks Dad

Also, how does the voting work? I never participated or read any of the past tournaments. Is it a poll on the thread?
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

Sam
Member Avatar
It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

It generally happens after the match concludes. The winner via majority vote. Any member is allowed to vote as long as they read the topic and can provide at least some slight basis for their judgment. The winner is generally determined on the best writer, or if somebody gets disqualified from the match.

I'm sure Tinny, Goddess or Daemon can correct me if any of these rules have changed or are different for this tournament. :)
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3

Tinny
Member Avatar

I do want to add I won't refuse anyone who wants to join, I'll just have to change the ladder scheme a bit. I don't want to refuse anyone.
Edited by Tinny, Jun 19 2018, 11:08 PM.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Ah, nice to have this up here.
Posted Image

Piccolo: Just how many people have you sacrificed?!

Cell: Sacrifice? Hmph, rubbish! On the contrary, it is an honor to become a fraction of my power.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91