Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yajirobe vs Cyborg Tao Pai Pai; 23rd World Tournament.
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 04:46 PM (135 Views)
Mike XL
Member Avatar

Yajirobe and Tao Pai Pai both got demolished by Kami and Tenshinhan respectively, but assuming Tajirobe didn't run into Kami in the prelims and made it into the tournament, who would have won this match up?
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Definitely Yajirobe. I'd go as far as to say he's physically more powerful than Krillin and Yamcha.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thiln
Member Avatar

Both were made a mockery of by other fighters. In Tao's mind, he only needed to be stronger than what Tien had achieved at the 22nd tournament to beat him since that's the last time anyone from his circle saw him. The others, except for Goku, took him seriously and he did incapacitate Chaozu with no discernible injuries during the preliminaries.

Yajirobe was remarked as being strong but he did nothing to prove that he was an exceptional talent at the tournament. Krillin remarked that he was strong but it didn't contain the same severity as observing Tao when he fought.

I don't know. There's so little information about both. Maybe I would give the nod to Tao since he does have some more impressive perks and looked to be more imposing relative to Yajirobe.
Posted Image
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evil Vegeta
Member Avatar

Cyborg Tao just seemed more powerful to me. I could see him around Old Daimao's level, so I'd give him the victory.

Muyasuki
Member Avatar

Tao wins this. I have him being a little more powerful then Old King Piccolo. While I have Yajirobe being moderately stronger than he was pre Tournament; he`s not strong enough to topple any of the non-Chi Chi finalists.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91