Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My Bladder
Topic Started: Jun 11 2018, 04:57 PM (152 Views)
+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

I recently had a small UTI and took the antibiotics for the treatment, but now I still be feeling the urge to urinate back to back, though now the pain that I felt back when I was diagnosed isn't present. So is it that my bladder is smaller now or something? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and plan on mentioning this.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Solid Snake
Jun 11 2018, 04:57 PM
I recently had a small UTI and took the antibiotics for the treatment, but now I still be feeling the urge to urinate back to back, though now the pain that I felt back when I was diagnosed isn't present. So is it that my bladder is smaller now or something? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and plan on mentioning this.
You're still healing, and thus the feeling of needing to go multiple times is a nerve response to the process. You may not actually need to go though.
Posted Image

JAke is a copyright of Spazo and Pickle Flavored Fudge Pops inc.

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Rockman
Jun 11 2018, 05:00 PM
Solid Snake
Jun 11 2018, 04:57 PM
You're still healing, and thus the feeling of needing to go multiple times is a nerve response to the process. You may not actually need to go though.
This started April 2nd and it's June 11th. And I do be having to go. I mean they said I was clean and know there's a chance of getting another if I had it before but it's way too soon, considering I wash a lot to even leave bacteria to really start up again.

Edit: I also drink sufficient water to help out.
Edited by Solid Snake, Jun 11 2018, 05:16 PM.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

My bladder is fine but I believe the mechanics are broken. I'm needing to piss to often and it's taking too long to go.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Pelador
Jun 11 2018, 06:12 PM
My bladder is fine but I believe the mechanics are broken. I'm needing to piss to often and it's taking too long to go.
I mean I can pee when I feel it, it's not hesitant at all, just that it's TOO frequent to the point I can't enjoy my day or nights.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Wolf
Member Avatar
Shadow Realm >

Sounds painful. I hope you are feeling bladder soon. :rofl:
Posted Image

me&dingo

Shadow Realms Future

Sam
Member Avatar
It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

Keep us updated. I hope you are feeling better today. Moved this to general discussion btw, I know it's splitting hairs, but, eh :p
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91