Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smush!
Topic Started: Jun 11 2018, 07:39 AM (181 Views)
Sky
Member Avatar
One Special Nerd

I drew Sky and Gohan getting smushed into the computer screen. I think their reactions say a lot about their personalities... and how they differ. I'm glad I finally managed to draw Gohan in his design for my fanfic! He's got a cape~
Posted Image

I honestly adore these two and am so happy to be writing a story with them together again-- I kind of abandoned the idea years ago because I thought my story was bad (admittedly, it was) so I wrote Sky out and started building her own universe... and I think that's helped this new fanfic with these two immensely; Sky has a family, friends... stuff she never really had before (at least not very developed.) I'm really happy with how she's grown... and I'm hopeful I can share her story with people in the future.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun drawing this picture, hahah!
Posted Image
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

For a sec there I thought Gohan was missing a finger, then I realized it's behind his hair :p
Posted Image

Vertical
Member Avatar

These turned out really well. I especially enjoy Sky's expression.

...she always reminds me how much I miss tails.
DeviantART

Sky
Member Avatar
One Special Nerd

Vertical
Jun 11 2018, 08:48 AM
These turned out really well. I especially enjoy Sky's expression.

...she always reminds me how much I miss tails.
Sky's very expressive... even though her default is -_-
Sky's face is kind of an inside meme at this point...

It's a good thing we both like Oozarus and you're writing this with me, huh? Hehe~
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Fanwork · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91