Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DBZF Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament
Topic Started: May 18 2018, 04:52 PM (718 Views)
+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Hey everyone, I'm starting a Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament and I would love it if you guys would join!

This tournament will have matches best of out 3 and will be double elimination. So if you get rekt but Pocket twice, you'll still have another chance to make it to the top. I'm going to say that you have to use the same deck when you're doing the best out of 3. Afterwards against your next opponent, you can change it though.

We'll be using duelingbook and YGOPRO, tbh I never used YGOPRO so I don't know how exactly it works. Duelingbook doesn't require any download so I'll be using that one.

Rules are pretty much the same as normal gameplay rules. However, I will specifically be going over some additional rules that I added. Why? Because I'm a dirtbag. But don't worry, besides banned cards I only added like one rule.

-Draw on first turn: The player that goes first in the game will get to draw a card on their first turn, just like old rules.

Banned Cards are what would be banned normally. However, I'm also including some other cards to be banned because they're too OP. I'm making it even because I'm even banning my sweet Destiny Board. Worth noting that if you use a banned card in a duel you aren't disqualified, you must immediately discard it but you don't get to draw another card.

-Exodia: All Exodia the Forbidden One cards are banned for this tournament.
-Destiny Board: Destiny Board and it's Spirit Messages are banned, but Dark Sanctuary is NOT banned.
-Final Countdown: Never lost when I've used it, it's ridiculously overpowered.
-Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum, and Link: Sorry not sorry, I'm banning all of these cards.

So let me know here in this topic if you would be interested in competing. If you have any questions just ask. This is merely for fun there's no prize except bragging rights, also if you lose to a Shadow Realm member then you get banished to the Shadow Realm.
Spoiler: click to toggle

So who wants to join?

1. Greenough
2. PucketGod
3. Goddess Ultimecia
4. Goggu
Edited by Son-Goku, May 30 2018, 12:04 AM.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sam
Member Avatar
It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

Moved to announcements for ya. ;)

Gonna be trying something new out possibly.

As for the tournament, it's a no from me personally. Mostly due to knowing very little about Yu-gi-oh or how it functions. I've also never gotten very good at or played many card-based games extensively. In real life or on the computer, like Hearthstone. :p I suck at that game!

Good luck Greeny and I hope it goes great. :D

Sam
WoW Legion Ending - Thank you Darker for making this into one, big incredible gif! <3

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Sign me up
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

I'll dew it.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Daniel
Member Avatar
I like Pokémon

Why are XYZ cards banned lol? And Synchro? I get Pendulum and even Link since it's a new format, but banning two entire card types lol?

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

You can blame me. But myself and others don't really know how they work. I know how all of them work except pendulum and link. But every time I've played against them they seemed overpowered and not fun.

I'm kind of a classic Yugioh guy, I like the older stuff the most. If this tournament works out well, then I'll probably bring them back.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Could try slowly introducing them. Maybe next one include XYZ, and then the one after that include Synchro.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Goddess Ultimecia
May 19 2018, 08:36 PM
Could try slowly introducing them. Maybe next one include XYZ, and then the one after that include Synchro.
Yeah, I like that idea.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Dingo
Member Avatar

Is there a way I could watch the first tournament?

Don't feel confident enough in my abilities to join
Wisdom

Wisdom

Pack

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Yeah, duelingbook allows watchers.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Well, it doesn't look like anyone else will be joining. So let's do this. Only four of us, but hey let's do it and have fun anyways. I randomized the seeds and this is who's versing who. Don't forget though, this is double elimination.

Round 1: Goddess Ultimecia vs Pucket
Round 2: SSbardock84 vs Gog

Good luck, Goddess. Pucket is a troll.

Post the results here when you finish your duel. Remember it's best out of 3 and if you lose, you still have a chance to redeem yourself.
Edited by Son-Goku, Jun 3 2018, 09:08 PM.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Just hit me up on discord whenever you're ready Pucket.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

Have fun! I don't have the free time to play but I can definitely be a spectator.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Black power ranger; I do not belong... B.o.B - Mr. Mister

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

I have a Red Eyes deck but I don't have it in virtual form.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91