Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who should be in the England team?
Topic Started: May 16 2018, 10:23 AM (156 Views)
+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Gareth Southgate is going to be naming his squad this afternoon. Who do you think he should select?

Here's who I'd pick.

Jack Butland
Jordan Pickford
Nick Pope
John Stones
Phil Jones
Adam Lallana
Raheem Sterling
Jamie Vardy
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford
Dele Ali
Jordan Henderson
Kyle Walker
Gary Cahill
James Milner
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
Eric Dier
Danny Rose
Andros Townsend
Jesse Lingard
Ross Barkley
Ashley Young
Leighton Baines

Edited by Pelador, May 16 2018, 10:25 AM.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

I'd take Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Ashley Young is left back now? How's he been?

Sucks that Oxlade-Chamberlain is injured. I think compared to past World Cups we're not too bad for injuries this time though.
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

“They've accepted their hopes and their despair and they're trying to create their own future...
Maybe, for people like that, miracles are inevitable, don't you think?” - Makoto Naegi

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Ashley Young has actually been very good recently. One of the better Manchester United players.

I think that Gareth Southgate has assembled a perfectly good team. It's probably not strong enough to win but potentially it could make it to the semi finals. All depends on how they gel together. After all, there's a bit more to trophy winning teams than just having a group of good players.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Good list, but Ox is injured so he won't be in.

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Kyle Walker (Manchester City), John Stones (Manchester City), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Ashley Young (Manchester United), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)

Midfielders: Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Crystal Palace), Fabian Delph (Manchester City)

Forwards: Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal)

Here's the full roster.
Edited by Emmeth, May 17 2018, 05:03 AM.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Football (Soccer) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91