Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everyone vs Everyone
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 11:07 PM (338 Views)
Venom 2009
Member Avatar

All the characters from the Dragon Ball franchise fight each other in a battle royale.

Rules:

-Fight to the Death.

-Bloodlust for Everyone.

-Everyone's power levels are equally matched.

-Team ups are allowed, but there can only be one winner in the end.

-Transformations and Fusion is allowed, but power levels will remain the same. This includes anything like Kaioken.

-The Supreme Kais, Gods of Destruction, and Angels are not connect to each other. So if a Supreme Kai gets killed, a God of Destruction wonít die, and an Angel wonít fall a sleep.

-The Zenos canít use their erase power.

Who Will Win?
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Boo just absorbs or eats everybody lol
Posted Image

PocketGod
Member Avatar
~Greeny's Waifu~

Super 17 sweeps the competition, boys.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vance
Member Avatar

My money would be on a Buu or Omega Shenron coming out on top. Of all the entities in the DB franchise, they're the few who've displayed ridiculous regeneration and the ability to come out atop those who're much stronger than they are (i.e. Omega Shenron outlasted SSJ4 Gogeta, Buu displayed the ability to outstrategize stronger fighters such as SSJ3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Super Vegito). Similarly, they've always displayed some of the greatest versatility in the show, capable of adapting to new situations and correcting prior mistakes.

I could see Omega coming out ontop due to having more versatility than Buu, a well as being smart enough to sabotage enemies / strike when their back is turned. Overall, he's simply the most versatile threat in all of Dragonball. However, considering Buu was able to absorb creatures far stronger than himself (Ultimate Gohan, Super Vegito), there shouldn't be a reason he doesn't simply eat everything in existence, even if it doesn't increase his power.

On the other hand, it's entirely possible that Babidi simply possesses enough villainous creatures to overwhelm any other combatant, a feat which he should have very little issue in accomplishing. Since all power levels are equal, the Villains will be able to absolutely destroy Heroes, with the latter mainly relying on having greater power / plot to save them from the more versatile antagonists they face. Baby could accomplish this as well, to perhaps an even greater extent since he can control Heroes as well as those with evil in their heart. We aren't sure the extent of how much control Baby can exert in his adult form, but if he's able to control creatures like Omega Shenron, Buu, Janemba, etc..., there's no reason he shouldn't be able to overwhelm everyone else.

If possession is allowed, Babidi or Baby likely succeeds. If not, Omega / Buu clears.
Edited by Vance, May 15 2018, 11:16 PM.
"A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations, but a great fighter will figure his way around them"

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

PocketGod
May 15 2018, 11:12 PM
Super 17 sweeps the competition, boys.
Super 17 or Super 17?

Anyways, I'm giving this to Omega Shenron. His durability gives him the edge as well as his vast amount of techniques.
Posted Image
"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed!" ― Lelouch vi Britannia

RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Super 17 certainly has the ability to stay in fairly long due to his ability to absorb ki attacks, but since this is an equal power levels match, it's only a nullifier rather than a boost. Yeah the big players here are Super Boo, Kid Boo and Omega. They all share the ability to absorb people, and have things like regen and such. Of course Omega has absolutely ridiculous durability so he could probably just outlast everyone on top of his insane versatility as a combatant (someone referred to him as basically a battlemage in one of the battle royale topics last week)

If I had to pick a sleeper... Look out for Cell. He may not be entirely too smart as a combatant, but he does share the ability to atleast learn from his opponents much like the Boos do, and he does share the ability to regenerate. This combined with his presumed hand to hand skill due to his DNA could lead to him being a fairly decent fighter out here.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

Vance
Member Avatar

Goddess Ultimecia
May 16 2018, 12:50 AM
Super 17 certainly has the ability to stay in fairly long due to his ability to absorb ki attacks, but since this is an equal power levels match, it's only a nullifier rather than a boost. Yeah the big players here are Super Boo, Kid Boo and Omega. They all share the ability to absorb people, and have things like regen and such. Of course Omega has absolutely ridiculous durability so he could probably just outlast everyone on top of his insane versatility as a combatant (someone referred to him as basically a battlemage in one of the battle royale topics last week)

If I had to pick a sleeper... Look out for Cell. He may not be entirely too smart as a combatant, but he does share the ability to atleast learn from his opponents much like the Boos do, and he does share the ability to regenerate. This combined with his presumed hand to hand skill due to his DNA could lead to him being a fairly decent fighter out here.
Very good point, mainly if it's Imperfect Cell. Despite his regeneration not being on the level of Buu / Omega Shenron, his intellect far exceeds theirs. He's probably the only villain who did not allow hubris to get in the way of victory, a trait which I believe would lead to him waiting out the heavyhitters until he can capitalize on their missteps. Additionally, his absorption ability is perhaps the only thing I could see working against the likes of Omega Shenron, as it seems to just extract the "essence" of someone, something I would presume Omega would still have.

Coupled with his demonstrative ability to outwit and even harm beings stronger than himself (Piccolo, Android 16), I could see him being a very dark horse, especially if Omega succeeds against the Buus. How he deals with a tired Omega is up in the air, but his varied techniques + solar flare should be able to harm Omega. There's also the Spirit Bomb which we've seen as being capable of killing Buu / Omega, albeit it's hard to tell if he's even able to convince the Universe to grant him said energy.

Part of it may be bias, but I do think Imperfect Cell has a much greater chance that the likes of Perfect Cell (arrogant as all hell), Frieza (no regeneration), etc...
"A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations, but a great fighter will figure his way around them"

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Yeah I'm not sure how Omega would react to Imperfect Cell's absorption, if he got sneak attacked. Most of the guys who get absorbed are in too much pain to resist, or just not move at all. Probably not the case with Omega, but who knows, since he's so much beefier than the likes of Piccolo.

Boo on the other hand, though... I don't think Cell wants to have all that bubblegum filling him up.
Posted Image

Vance
Member Avatar

Darker
May 16 2018, 01:46 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how Omega would react to Imperfect Cell's absorption, if he got sneak attacked. Most of the guys who get absorbed are in too much pain to resist, or just not move at all. Probably not the case with Omega, but who knows, since he's so much beefier than the likes of Piccolo.

Boo on the other hand, though... I don't think Cell wants to have all that bubblegum filling him up.
Cell might need Pepto Buusmol after getting indigestion from absorbing Omega :lol:

But that's a good point: some entities will simply be unavailable for Cell to absorb, such as Buu, other Androids barring 17/18 (I'm assuming he can't incorporate them into his being, as he did not try with Android 16), even Omega himself will be a challenge due to Nuova's fire / Rage's absorption. I genuinely believe Cell will have to play the waiting game with Buu & Omega and try to clean up the scraps. Otherwise, it's almost assured that he loses to either 1 vs. 1

Dingo
Member Avatar

I think Zenos has to win. I know we don't know much about them but I'm willing to place that bet.
Wisdom

Wisdom

Pack

Wolf
Member Avatar
Shadow Realm >

Vegito goes MUI and wipes the floor with everyone
Posted Image

me&dingo

Shadow Realms Future

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Everyone of the whole damn franchise ???

You have Devilman who could wipe out villains, you have that Rabbit who can turn people into carrots just by touching, You have Buu, You have Babidi who could mind control the villains and other guys.

It's too chaotic lol. Buu could get sneaked up on by Boss Rabbit and get a taste of his own medicine(in other terms, transform into a carrot), Any villain would be either manipulated by Babidi or die against Devilman, which would leave only the heroes, and probably the GoDs. There's baby who could hop from one host to the other, at the same time making said previous hosts his slaves and unlike Babidi, it affects both good and bad guys.

I'd say those who can manipulate have the highest chance of winning. So my vote most likely goes to Babidi.

Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

Posted Image

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

Zeno probably. Who knows what they can do.

Otherwise, I think once Buu absorbs Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tenshinhan or even Krillin it's all over, because his fight IQ combined with his regen will be too much.
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91