Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dragon Ball: FighterZ Season 2 DLC Wishlist?
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 01:58 PM (392 Views)
DBZAOTA482
Member Avatar

So far the season 1 leak has been accurate to the actual DLC we've been getting thus making it extremely like if not gauranteed. The only difference is Merged Zamasu isn't revealed alongside Vegito Blue but there could be an explanation for it.

Anyways, what characters do you want for the 2nd season?

Here's my wishlist...

Posted Image

Love at First Fight
Chi-Chi
Videl

Both these girls got together with their men through fighting. Anyways, what Chi-Chi and Videl could add to the game is genuine melee-focused characters (FighterZ already toys with the idea through Gohan (Teen), Yamcha, and Bardock) like them having something unique to them for the S Button instead of a generic blast. Chi-Chi would be based stances and footwork while Videl is more about sways, step-ins, and grapples.

Dragon Ball
Master Roshi

Out of all the original Dragon Ball reps to be in this game, it absolutely has to be Master Roshi mainly due to his major comeback in the modern stuff. Even ignoring the current stuff, Roshi has a plethora of interesting techniques including the Drunken Fist, MAX Power, Evil Containment Wave, Turtle Shock Surprise, and Hypnosis.

Fusion Reborn
Gogeta (Super Saiyan)

The less popular of the fusions between Goku and Vegeta, but he isn't without moveset potential. While Vegito is a more balanced fighter, Gogeta is all about being on the pressure with his super swift punches and weird mindgames. Soul Punisher could also be used like a time bomb that will wipe the opponent out completely if they don't land a hit.

Hell Fighters
Dabura
Janemba

These two are very similar- both are insignificant side villains in the grand scheme of things but have won hardcore fans over with their cool designs and unique abilities. Dabura can materialize a sword or a spear from thin-air plus he has flame breath, air slices, and can turn people into stone with his spit while Janemba can use dimensional holes both offensively and defensively, create ki crescents from his sword slashes, rapid thin-shards of ki, and teleportation via atomizing himself into cubes for mixups.

Tournament of Power
Caulifla
Jiren

Caulifla is the face of the female Saiyans and she comes paired with Kale but unlike other characters with unique assists, Kale would be there to help out at any time. Caulifla is the brains of the team and does most of the fighting (evidently) while Kale is the muscle. Jiren is pretty much the main antagonist of the arc and he would be a defensive character who strikes really hard dealing great damage when the opponent is wide open. He would also be really good at dealing with opponents in the air.

Aside from the roster additions... I would like to see some alternate costumes for the game like Goku (Super Saiyan) wearing his casual Cell Games outfit or his battle worn orange gi. Maybe an option for different announcers.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku, Ultra Blue Vegito, Jiren, Kefla, Raditz, Zarbon, SS4 Gogeta, and Saiyan in the upcoming movie.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
魔王子

Chi-Chi(23TB)/Videl -Female Fighter Pack

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta/Super Yi Xing Long -GT Pack

Kame-Sennin/Kid Goku -DB Pack

Mr. Popo/Arale -Wacky Pack

Kafla/Jiren -Super Pack

God/Kaio -God Pack

Super Janenba/Bojack -Movie Pack

Dabura/Bobbidi -Majin Pack

Dodoria/Zarbon -Freeza Soldier Pack

Raditz/Tullece -Saiyan Pack

Super Bebi Vegeta 2/Hatchiyack -Tsufruian Pack
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, May 15 2018, 02:09 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Nude female fighters DLC.

Chi Chi (23rd Budokai)
Videl (Super)
Caulifla

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

Wolf
Member Avatar
Shadow Realm >

Janemba would be badass. A normal Zamasu would be kinda cool too.
Posted Image

me&dingo

Shadow Realms Future

caryslan
Default Avatar

Alright, here is my wishlist.

Jiren

Kefla

God of Destruction Toppo

Cooler

Mr. Satan

Dabura

Super Buu with the ability to absorb Piccolo, Gotenks, and Gohan.

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Janemba could just be Gargos from Killer Instinct, with more beams and a sword, so it'd be cool to have something like that in this game.

Posted Image
Posted Image

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Honestly, I know there's barely anything on her, but I'd love to see Gine.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Season 2

1) Chi-Chi (23rd Budokai)/Videl (25th Budokai) - Needs more well suited female fighters.

2) Bojack (Transformed)/Zangya - Another movie villain that Gohan has lore with and Zangya can have lore with 18 and Krillin.

3) Super Saiyan 4 Goku/Super Baby 2 Vegeta - One of the most recognizable battles from GT, Goku vs Vegeta (Baby). Enough said.

4) Toppo/Jiren - The strongest of the Pride Troopers. Toppo having Dyspo to help him fight him. Jiren can be a character somewhat like Abel from Street Fighter.

Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

Serious wishlist:

1. Arale
2. Yajirobe
3. Vegito
4. Bulma
(5. Dabura)

Quantity over quality though
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

DBZAOTA482
Member Avatar

I created another wishlist for season 2:

Posted Image

The Satan Dynasty

None other than the world champion Mr. Satan and his daughter Videl. Mr. Satan would be a comical character like Gotenks who, on the surface, is a weak and ineffectual fighter (just like in the actual series) but can be really dangerous in the right hands. His physical attacks lack power so he isn't the best at close-quarters but he makes up for it in sporting heavy artillery including his trusty handgun, grenades, and an explosive video game system.

Videl, on the other hand, is all about close-quarters. Unlike Mr. Satan, she has no projectiles or ranged attacks but she has a nice variety of melee-based maneuvers such as step-ins, sways, and grapples.

Dragon Ball

Like I've said before, out of all the Dragon Ball reps, Master Roshi is a must especially with his comeback in modern Dragon Ball. Even ignoring the new stuff, Master Roshi has a plethora of ancient but cool techniques including the Drunken Fist, Sleepy Boy Technique, Turtle Shock Surprise, and Demon Sealing Wave.

Fusion Reborn

The Metamoran Fusion between a Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta, which would a great way to represent one of the most popular aspects from GT (Super Saiyan 4). Gogeta is fast... really fast and if you're not careful around him, he can destroy you at a moment's notice. Of course he will have his signature moves like Bluff Kamehameha (done by holding the S button while performing Kamehameha) Big Bang Kamehameha but he can use his Super Saiyan form's moves like Ultimate Impact and Stardust Breaker.

Evil Incarnate

The manifestation of mortals' sins form into two beings- Omega Shenron and Janemba.

Omega Shenron is the final villain Dragon Ball GT who was created from morals abusing the dragonballs. He has the ability to control all the elements including wind, thunder, water, and fire to literally get the opponent under the weather. He can also form highly destructive Negative Karma Energy to send impending doom.

Janemba is the mutation of a reckless teenage ogre (Saike Demon) who thrives on a causing chaos and mayhem. He has a wide assortment of weird abilities like dimensional sword attacks, trapping red orbs, atomizing teleportation, and illusion attacks.

Tournament of Power

The Saiyan girls are inevitable for Season 2 and the best to represent them is as a duo character with Caulifla being the main fighter (as she is by far the more popular of the two) with Kale being supporter/the muscle of the duo. Unlike other pairing characters in the game, Kale is there to help at any moment either it be to get Caulifla out of a pinch or pin the opponent down for her mentor. Kale can also unleash her true powers which can even allow her to fight on her own, but you can't control her actions at that point.

Jiren is the main antagonist of this tournament and is the most powerful, but with great power comes great responsibility. Unlike other powerhouses, Jiren is a character based around using opponent the momentum against him by either countering their attacks or striking them when they're in the open. He can also built power through meditation to develop a more aggressive playstyle.

Muyasuki
Member Avatar

Raditz
Roshi
One of Yajoribe, Videl or Mr Satan (in that order)
Dabura or Janemba
Ribaree (plus the two other mains from her unverse) OR Future Mai (with soldiers)
Toppo
Caulifia
Kale

Keeping with the number 8. I thought about just 18 but I hated all the versions of Goku in the game and that would kind of make me a hypocrite internally there. I do expect a solo 18 in a sequel though. Almost included Arale, Launch, Bulma in a mecha suit and Dyspo but wanted to limit to 8.
Edited by Muyasuki, Yesterday, 12:06 AM.

Wolf
Member Avatar
Shadow Realm >

Give us Jiren
Posted Image

me&dingo

Shadow Realms Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91