Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How would you compare these teachers?; Whis,supreme kais,king kai and Master roshi
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 08:29 AM (4,907 Views)
Amerson26
Default Avatar

If someone like Goten was to train with one of these teachers which will he gain the most from? I know the obvious answer would be whis but whis didnít really teach goku and vegeta any techniques.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Whis wouldn't really teach the youngster anything that they couldn't learn from the others. He's more of a philosophy teacher, which is something that he maybe needs, but he could still get that from Master Roshi. King Kai would probably be the most useful for Goten here, considering he'd be able to teach him how to use kaio-ken, as well as potentially a spirit bomb.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, May 16 2018, 12:16 AM.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolf
Member Avatar
Shadow Realm >

Master Roshi and King Kai would be the best. However, he should follow Gohan and go with Piccolo.
Posted Image

me&dingo

Shadow Realms Future
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thiln
Member Avatar

In terms of ideology and work ethic, I think Roshi would be best. Combining that with Whis' combat philosophy would make for an ideal result. If only one could be picked, though, I guess Whis for the benefits in stylistic approach and mindset. Although King Kai would provide the most in terms of technical ability.

The Kaioshins don't appear to have anything particularly unique or meaningful to instill with someone like Goten. Most of their abilities are magic based and I don't know how well a corporealist fighter group like the Saiyans would do in trying to implement such foreign elements into their hand-to-dirt aggressor means of combat.
Posted Image

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Master Roshi is probably the better coach, but Piccolo would teach Goten about survival. It's important to note though, Piccolo was probably too harsh a mentor to Gohan and I wouldn't consider him a great teacher. However, I think he would've definitely improved after fusing with Kami.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Super · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91