Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chi Chi and Launch vs Bulma (with 2 weeks of prep)
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 12:39 PM (247 Views)
TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

Who do you believe would take this? Bulma gets Mr Satan, Trunks, Dr Briefs, Oolong, Puar and Yamcha to help with setting up.
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

“They've accepted their hopes and their despair and they're trying to create their own future...
Maybe, for people like that, miracles are inevitable, don't you think?” - Makoto Naegi

Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Chi-Chi was trained by her father for years. If Bulma gets Kame-Sennin to help aswell, she can maybe do something. Otherwise the duo wins.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I don't think Trunks is saying Bulma has 2 weeks to train, I think he means could she come up with a method to defeat them using her smarts. I'd say yes, she could build a mechanic suit better than any Goku fought as a child and she now has experience with android tech too.

Alternatively, Chichi and Launch < Kami and Dende, so Bulma could just use her radar, collect the Dragon Balls and ask Shenron to kill her opponents as Shenron only can't destroy somebody stronger than his creator.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Apr 16 2018, 04:15 PM.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Mecha Bulma should have been a thing in Super lol. Depending on how quick being made a cyborg works, she can have them in the bag.
Posted Image
Crazy cat cults in the woods

Thiln
Member Avatar
Interested Member

Any number of ways Bulma could take down these fighters using her scientific background and resources - biologics, mechanisation, thermodynamics, particle displacement, ect.

I have to give it to Bulma since she seems more likely to devise something that will work than for her opponents to be capable of overcoming whatever it is she intends to use against them.
Posted Image

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
Member Avatar
Formerly known as daman

Yeh, the team to help Bulma were just a bunch of lackeys chosen to do the manual labour (apart from Dr. Briefs, ofc).

Based on what we've seen in the series, what do you guys think is the likely upper limit of Bulma's hypothetical combat creations, in terms of who the strongest character they could take down is? Let's imagine she's laying down traps too. Z tier?
kamizake pyro is a girl? olsiw

Make the old spam section viewable plz

“They've accepted their hopes and their despair and they're trying to create their own future...
Maybe, for people like that, miracles are inevitable, don't you think?” - Makoto Naegi

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

She had the plans for the androids and worked on repairing 16 herself, I think that given time she could make androids like 17 and 18 who could train and reach 17's strength now and maybe beyond but wouldn't because of the moral implications. She could build a mechanical android comparable to 16 now though probably but wouldn't because of how unpredictable Gero's AI turned out to be and also because the majority of her friends are far beyond that level now.

But she couldn't do either of those things in two weeks but she could build something far beyond Chi Chi and Launch.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Apr 16 2018, 11:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91