Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
What is our reality?
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 12:00 AM (202 Views)
+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

There's evidence to suggest that we are part of a computer program. Others believe that we are part of a collective dream. Maybe planet Earth is a tiny particle inside a Petri dish? Maybe South Park got it right with the revelation that Earth is a reality show where different aliens have been interbred with each other for the purposes of entertainment? Or maybe everything is exactly as it appears to be?

I believe in the simulation theory. I don't know if it's a game or an experiment. What I do believe is that the famous experiment where they discovered photons behave differently when you are observing them suggests that there is some kind of highly advanced rendering system in place.

What do you believe?

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

I believe humans have too many theories that doesn't matter.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page
Online Profile Quote Top

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

I believe whatever this life is, I'm treating it like it's mine to live how I want.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

King Gattsu
Member Avatar
The White Swordsman

We play apart in a universal cycle that is beyond our comprehension as humans to understand. That doesnít subtract from the value we play in said cycle though.
Posted Image

Rip her to shreds. Just like Griffith did.

Me

When she wants the stick

Posted Image

Shout out to NinjaSushiCreative for this great sig! Get yours here!

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Give me naked ducks

I'm not sure about being in a simulation but one thing has always struck me and made me thing "s***..."

"What are numbers and why can they explain everything?"

It's so weird how we can explain literally everything with numbers, why can such tiny petty creatures such as us break down such a complex universe and understand it, like there's some sort of code set out for us already?
Odd.

Like, it's not as though we just attach numbers to things, we can literally understand things we've never seen or experienced by using numbers to calculate how it'll go.
That f***s me up.
Posted Image

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I believe that I have no clue of why we're here but I plan to enjoy my time while causing the least amount of damage (while being able to maintain my particular lifestyle) to the planet I live on and the organisms I share it with.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Black power ranger; I do not belong... B.o.B - Mr. Mister

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Deep Discussion · Next Topic »

//