Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Dragon Ball Legends
Topic Started: Mar 21 2018, 06:19 PM (504 Views)
+ Greenough
Member Avatar
Redough

Trailer dropped for this. I see a lot of fans speculating that the saiyan in this game is the new antagonist for the Super movie. I doubt it, the coloring looks different. I would imagine that this saiyan is created for this game only. His clothing is similar to Cabba's, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily from Universe 6. We'll find out later I suppose.

There was another video I saw that was better, but I couldn't find it.

Edited by Greenough, Mar 27 2018, 08:15 PM.
Posted Image
"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed!" ― Lelouch vi Britannia

RP Character Bios

Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Offline Profile Quote Top

Arkadom
Member Avatar
Bargle nawdle zouss

Supposedly been said that this new character is a tie-in for the movie so if that proves to be true then he may well be in the movie.

As for being the antagonist, it's possible. At the end of the trailer the camera pans into his eye and it turns yellow just like the Saiyan from the movie teaser. Colouring might be different because of his aura in the trailer, or it might be a transformation for more than one character.

As for the game itself I'm excited, it'll be good to have an official mobile DB game that isn't Dokkan Battle which I have always found to be immensely boring. I still wish they'd release Dragon Ball Heroes as a mobile game though, it lends itself perfectly to being a mobile game with random draws for new characters.

EDIT: After looking at the new character's design a bit more now I'm actually starting to suspect he might be from universe 6. His armour uses the same cloth flaps from the belt which looks similar to Cabba's.

In fact, the entire design to me looks like it may in fact be an older, adult Cabba. The bang matches, as does the hair colour and it's not too hard to believe Toriyama may have ignored the idea that a Saiyan's hair doesn't grow so the longer hair could work. I still mainly think this is a very early universe 7 Saiyan but the design does lend some credibility to the idea it may be a universe 6 Saiyan.
Edited by Arkadom, Mar 22 2018, 04:20 PM.
In these eyes of mine
Spoiler: click to toggle

Epic for Copy_Ninja

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

Arkadom
Mar 21 2018, 06:48 PM
Supposedly been said that this new character is a tie-in for the movie so if that proves to be true then he may well be in the movie.

As for being the antagonist, it's possible. At the end of the trailer the camera pans into his eye and it turns yellow just like the Saiyan from the movie teaser. Colouring might be different because of his aura in the trailer, or it might be a transformation for more than one character.

As for the game itself I'm excited, it'll be good to have an official mobile DB game that isn't Dokkan Battle which I have always found to be immensely boring. I still wish they'd release Dragon Ball Heroes as a mobile game though, it lends itself perfectly to being a mobile game with random draws for new characters.

EDIT: After looking at the new character's design a bit more now I'm actually starting to suspect he might be from universe 6. His armour uses the same cloth flaps from the belt which looks similar to Cabba's.

In fact, the entire design to me looks like it may in fact be an older, adult Cabba. The bang matches, as does the hair colour and it's not too hard to believe Toriyama may have ignored the idea that a Saiyan's hair doesn't grow so the longer hair could work. I still mainly think this is a very early universe 7 Saiyan but the design does lend some credibility to the idea it may be a universe 6 Saiyan.
But Cabba and all the universe 6 saiyans don't have tails.

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Another god damn card game.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page
Online Profile Quote Top

Arkadom
Member Avatar
Bargle nawdle zouss

Emmeth
Mar 23 2018, 09:26 AM
Another god damn card game.
At least it's more akin to Power Rangers Legacy Wars where you unlock characters but there's still actual gameplay and skill involved instead of a typical card game where nothing actually happens and it's pretty much stat roulette.
In these eyes of mine

Epic for Copy_Ninja

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
Redough

I'm excited to see what the red saiyan looks like. The one standing by the blue one at the end of the trailer. I'm hoping the one in the movie teaser is also different. That'd give us three new saiyans, but two is cool too.
Posted Image
Edited by Greenough, Mar 27 2018, 08:17 PM.
Posted Image
"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed!" ― Lelouch vi Britannia

RP Character Bios

Arkadom
Member Avatar
Bargle nawdle zouss

Greenough
Mar 27 2018, 08:03 PM
I'm excited to see what the red saiyan looks like. The one standing by the blue one at the end of the trailer. I'm hoping the one in the movie teaser is also different. That'd give us three new saiyans, but two is cool too.
Posted Image
The red hooded one looks kind of like King Vegeta's timebreaker outfit from Dragon Ball Heroes. Most likely will not be and is probably a new character though.
In these eyes of mine

Epic for Copy_Ninja

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
Redough

Wow I had no idea there even was a King Vegeta Time Breaker. He looks pretty cool. But yeah, it'll definitely be a new character.
Edited by Greenough, Mar 28 2018, 10:58 PM.
Posted Image

RP Character Bios

Arkadom
Member Avatar
Bargle nawdle zouss

So the Saiyan in blue has been named as Shallot now, we can comfortably rest assured he is definitely not Yamoshi. I wonder if that's who the guy in red will be instead.
In these eyes of mine

Epic for Copy_Ninja

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
Redough

Glad we got a name confirmed and I don't think anyone will be Yamoshi. I feel like these saiyans will be evil.
Posted Image

RP Character Bios

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Looking forward to this game for sure. I've kind of been wanting something more interactive combat wise than Dokkan Battle, and the addition of a card battle mechanic is pretty enticing.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
Redough

So it seems like Shallot is somewhat customizational in the fact that you can at least change his clothing. He seems to be the main character so I'm not sure he will even be in the new movie. He's supposed to be connected to the one in the movie somehow, ugh I wish we knew more.
Posted Image

RP Character Bios

King Gattsu
Member Avatar
The White Swordsman

Looks nice. Always cool to see a new dbz game.
Posted Image

Rip her to shreds. Just like Griffith did.

Me

When she wants the stick

Posted Image

Shout out to NinjaSushiCreative for this great sig! Get yours here!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Announcements · Next Topic »

//