Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is a good Malware removal tool for phones?
Topic Started: Mar 9 2018, 05:30 PM (540 Views)
+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

My dad's phone is riddled with malware and heck knows what else. What's a good tool to clean it up?

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Malwarebytes makes a phone app that is by far one of the best. Also might consider that in unison with CCleaner. However you have to be careful with CCleaner, it likes to kill files that it doesn't think you'll miss, and you have to specify what it shouldn't kill. It deleted some of my ringtones and sound files that I haven't used in a while and I wasn't aware of the option until I started looking through the check log.
Posted Image

JAke is a copyright of Spazo and Pickle Flavored Fudge Pops inc.

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Gonna add to this. I ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and it cleared up some problems but he's still having ads and malicious software popping up on his dashboard.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Pelador
Mar 13 2018, 07:53 PM
Gonna add to this. I ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and it cleared up some problems but he's still having ads and malicious software popping up on his dashboard.
Then he probably has an app that is malicious in general. You should go through his apps and delete anything he doesn't need. Or doesn't know what it does.
Some apps have bad pop ups. Some websites do the same, and it's only worse on a smart phone.
Especially any apps that aren't well known virus or malware cleaners.
Posted Image

JAke is a copyright of Spazo and Pickle Flavored Fudge Pops inc.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Tech and Creativity · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91