Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Is Ultra Instinct Goku above Superman yet?
Topic Started: Mar 4 2018, 07:33 PM (7,302 Views)
+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

I was just wandering if Ultra Instinct Goku was above the current comic book Superman. Also, which Supermen are stronger than him?
Edited by Pelador, Mar 4 2018, 07:33 PM.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Above the current Superman ? the N52 one if I'm not wrong ?

I think Goku was already above him by the buu saga, but BoG is a definite yes.

I'd rather not talk about Pre crisis Supes, because let's be frank, we've already have dozens of topics of him against Goku or Jiren. He's too inconsistent to use.

A superman I know that's laughably stronger than Dragon ball is Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot if he counts. Maybe even Superman prime one million but that's because of Hax, I think.
Edited by Notaka, Mar 4 2018, 07:43 PM.
Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

Posted Image

Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
魔王子

I'unno. Depends on the writer for Superman, lol.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

I haven't a clue how strong Superman is. But I'll say yes.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

I'll Take This
Member Avatar

He is already massively above every superman besides cosmic armor and strange visitor
Posted Image

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

Nah, Superman stomps Goku.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Topographic Oceans
Member Avatar

I think Superman from the 90s TV show Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is the strongest version of the character Goku can defeat (with extreme difficulty). Anything above that is overkill...
Edited by Topographic Oceans, Mar 4 2018, 08:39 PM.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Jesus christ, Pelador...

This is just a troll thread in disguise I bet.

Notaka

Above the current Superman ? the N52 one if I'm not wrong ?

New 52 hasn't been 'current' for a while now, now there's "Rebirth".

Quote:

Maybe even Superman prime one million but that's because of Hax, I think.

I said this once, I'll say it again, that Superman is overhyped and has done next to nothing to prove he's one of the strongest Supermen.

ThePrinceOfSaiyans

I'unno. Depends on the writer for Superman, lol.

Well this is just the most boring and ignorant response to a Superman thread ever lol

I'll Take This
Mar 4 2018, 08:29 PM
He is already massively above every superman besides cosmic armor and strange visitor

Strange Visitor Superman is in a similar ballpark to Pre-Crisis and Prime One Million, not only did he barely do nothing, he's confusing as hell.

Don't bring him in at all.
Posted Image

Piccolo: Just how many people have you sacrificed?!

Cell: Sacrifice? Hmph, rubbish! On the contrary, it is an honor to become a fraction of my power.

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Can someone give an actual reason as to why Superman wins? Asking because I see a lot of people saying he can win but not giving an explanation really. Also, please don't just link me to a respect thread lol.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Greenough
Mar 5 2018, 07:31 PM
Can someone give an actual reason as to why Superman wins? Asking because I see a lot of people saying he can win but not giving an explanation really. Also, please don't just link me to a respect thread lol.
A respect thread is all you need. If you're lazy to check out it's your problem tbh, Sorry for being rude.
Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Greenough
Mar 5 2018, 07:31 PM
He can't beat Goku, I don't know how strong he Rebirth Super ma is but he's not touching Buu saga Goku, maybe not even Cell Games saga Goku. Ultra Instinct Goku completely s***s on nearly all Supermen minus Cosmic Armor/Thought Robot Supermen possibly.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

Tinny
Member Avatar

PELADOR WHY.

It comes down to if you think BoG Goku can beat Superman, and if you count the shockwaves. If you count them and you think they let Goku win then he does, if not then he doesn't. His power hasn't in any meaningfully measurable way (regarding outside universes of course, in universe he's grown a lot) increased. In other words nothing has changed since the days of ssj3 Goku and Kid Buu.

It does also of course depend on which Superman you use.
Edited by Tinny, Mar 7 2018, 12:04 AM.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Greetings. I will be your waifu this season.

I really don't see why Goku outright wins.

He can't defeat physics, any Superman that can phase through matter should easily be able to kill him, there is absolutely no reason to believe Ki would magically defend against that and a s***ty little ray gun can kill Goku.

If anything gets passed the defensive barrier of Ki he has he's basically as weak as a human.

So yeah any of the Supermen that can phase and are obviously faster than Goku should f*** him up, like the one that travelled trillions of light years in a minute or two, with just actual flight not teleporting.

What stops a Superman like that just flying through Goku from many many light years away exactly? He can literally hear things that far away, Goku can sense sure but what is Superman's key signature exactly because half the time people argue he doesn't even have Ki.

Or if no version of Superman can genuinely beat him in a legit fight, most of them can fly faster than time. There is absolutely no way Goku can defend against that.
Posted Image

Definitely not a succubus, fear not

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Quote:

What stops a Superman like that just flying through Goku from many many light years away exactly?

Nothing, the common retort is that you don't fight like that, while ignoring that Superman has bullrushed people in that manner before.

Posted Image

Edit: The scan even goes to show that he doesn't need Super Strength if he can just accelerate himself to create enough force to do damage.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Mar 7 2018, 12:30 AM.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

lazerbem
Member Avatar

The problem with Goku is that even taking his power at face value with shockwaves and such places him as being ludicrously slow. Superman has many a speed feat while Goku is just vaguely faster than Dyspo who is himself only vaguely FTL. As well, Goku actively requires Blue to get out of that black hole thing, and Blue is nothing to sneeze at power wise
Posted Image
Crazy cat cults in the woods

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91