Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chance the Rapper
Topic Started: Feb 2 2018, 05:19 PM (181 Views)
King Gattsu
Member Avatar
The White Swordsman

Iím mostly a 90s hip hop kinda guy. Ya know, Biggie, Wu Tang, snoop, ice cube, etc etc. Chance is by far my favorite new rapper to come out in a very long time. His second album Acidrap is great. Here are two of my favorite from there.

https://youtu.be/ftSUchAdVTE

https://youtu.be/8mtA9GvpzwU

The first song has helped me through a lot tbh. Makes me feel motivated. The second is more just one that makes me dance lol. His most recent album, Colorig Book, took a bit of a gospel turn. Still a great one. Hereís two from there that are my favorite.

https://youtu.be/CIsQvulObQE

https://youtu.be/IAAKG57ouyM

The first one there I could listen to all day. I love that song. The second one is also great. Again, a song that has helped me.

I know thereís not a lot of rap fans here but, heís not just a pure rapper. People who donít like the genre could still be a fan of Chance. I hope you guys give him a listen :)
Posted Image

Rip her to shreds. Just like Griffith did.

Me

When she wants the stick
Offline Profile Quote Top

* Mitas
Member Avatar
It truly was a Shawshank redemption

I really liked Acid Rap. I play the second half of the album straight through a lot (Favourite Song onwards) as each track is great. Cocoa Butter Kisses is the other one that gets a lot of play.

I didn't really enjoy Colouring Book though, and 10 Days didn't grab me in the same way as Acid Rap.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

King Gattsu
Member Avatar
The White Swordsman

10 days had a track or two I liked but, not like the others. I see what you mean with Coloring Book too. A lot of people disliked the way he went with it but, music wise I think itís dope.

Acidrap for sure was his best album though. Juice is another that stands out on it. I hope he keeps making music.
Posted Image

Rip her to shreds. Just like Griffith did.

Me

When she wants the stick

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

Good a*** Intro is possibly my favorite song of his, either that or Juice.
Posted Image

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Novacane for the pain

Good a*** intro is one of my favourite album openers from recent times, it's so hype.
Posted ImageWe'll never be those kids again

Graffiti
Member Avatar
MGD.

Yeah, I used to bump Acid Rap heavily back in the day, it's still one of my favorite joints to listen to. My favorite songs off of that tape are "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and "Chain Smoker". His Coloring Book tape was dope aswell.
Posted Image
"When backed into a corner, you are the most fearsome fighter!"
Piccolo

[Portifolio | Str8 Outta Namek (DBZF's only Hip Hop Club) | MyAnimeList]

Whatusaiyan
Member Avatar
4 get tmrw 2 rmbr ystrday x.x

Agh. Never really got a feel from him.
Posted Image

Only yourself can lead the route towards tomorrow...

Frequent role player and power scale analysing...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »

//