Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Super Perfect Cell vs. Majin Vegeta; Please read description
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 11:41 PM (445 Views)
Dougla$
Default Avatar

If Super Perfect Cell were to blow himself up again and receive another Zenkai boost that was the same multiplier of the one he received the first time he blew up, would this put him high enough to take SSJ2 Majin Vegeta?
I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself.
Posted Image
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thiln
Member Avatar

Despite having become stronger, both Goku and Vegeta still hailed Gohan from the Cell Games as the premiere standard which they should be measuring themselves with. From what I gather the gap didn't appear to be all too big between them and the young Saiyan from seven years back. Super Cell was still weaker but confident enough to judge that Gohan would have a tough fight on his hands if they collided. My personal estimations has MSSJ Gohan increasing his power from about 65-70% of Cell to doubling it. Super Cell would have decreased the gap to a point where he's still at a notable disadvantage but can hold himself together and make his opponent work for it - maybe around 15% short of SSJ2 Gohan's maximum power. In relation to before the zenkai, the gap would have decreased by about 15-25% (depending on how much Gohan quantified as a regular Super Saiyan relative to normal Cell's power). Mind you, these are just my personal arbitrary numbers which aren't even set in stone.

Another zenkai like the one received after self-destructing would place Cell somewhere between Gohan and the adults. Under the best circumstances, I think you might be looking at a Vegeta vs Freeza (first form) esque scenario with the difference being just slightly less than what it was in that precedent. Keep in mind that I'm personally estimating Vegeta there to have a power level of 500,000 vs Freeza's 530,000.

Vegeta's advantage, apart from a slight power gap, is the physical durability afforded by becoming majinised. Spopovich demonstrated very impressive endurance by staying conscious after having his neck twisted and then proceeding to realign it. Cell does have regeneration to offset this perk but it costs a good amount of stamina to reconstitute a lost limb or part. Cell's advantage comes in the form of more varied techniques. He has both Instant Transmission and Taiyoken. Any of Vegeta's ki blasts can be countered or avoided. There isn't much to say in terms of hand-to-hand as the style is almost completely universalised between the characters. Whatever advantage Cell may have been able to wrest from his superior height and weight is lost by the minimal power gap that exists.

It's a very close fight and I could see arguments for both sides winning. I might have to give the nod to Cell, personally, as his supplementary techniques would enable him to take advantage of Vegeta's vulnerability.
Posted Image

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

If Super Perfect Cell got the same exact boost that he got last time, then yeah he'd slaughter SS2 Majin Vegeta.
Posted Image
"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed!" ― Lelouch vi Britannia

RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Toxin45
Default Avatar

Yeah it would.

+ Kaboom
Member Avatar

A proportionately identical power boost from the recovery, not an additive one? Yeah, odds are Cell would end up stronger and win this.

Dougla$
Default Avatar

Kaboom
Jan 13 2018, 09:01 PM
A proportionately identical power boost from the recovery, not an additive one? Yeah, odds are Cell would end up stronger and win this.
Correct. If Perfect Cell was a 5 and became a 10 following the Zenkai, he would become a 20 and not just a 15 after another Zenkai. (Not saying the Zenkai boost actually doubled his power, just illustrating Super Perfect Cell's power would receive the same multiplication in power).
I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself.
Posted Image

I'll Take This
Member Avatar

All the SSJ2s are around the same ball park honestly

SSj2 Kid Gohan was 100

SSj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta where 110

SSj2 Adult Gohan and SPC where 90

If they fought each other, probably turn out like Goku vs Cell where Cell is just a few steps ahead of Goku. But if SPC gets another boost then he smacks Vegeta
Posted Image

Notaka
Member Avatar
Always Wright

Even if it was an addition he'd still demolish.

Majin Vegeta is probably 10% or 15% stronger than him. Not hard to overcome
Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91