Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
So how strong is piccolo as to right now?; How much stronger is piccolo compared to his cell games self?
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 09:42 AM (13,996 Views)
Amerson26
No Avatar

I came to a small conclusion that he may be 35-50% of Ssj blue Goku. From what he displayed in his fight with gohan and the namkians. I feel like we need a clear time line on how strong piccolo is. But for him to be able to trade blow and hold his own against namkians that fuse with a good amount of namkians on they plant. While piccolo was only fused with two namkians. It's just that piccolo trained a lot more.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Bad User
Member Avatar

I believe something like stronger than the Androids, or 17's similar, but weaker than Ultimate Gohan. He was okay against the Namekians, but he knocked them off because Gohan weakened them first. Also, if Gohan didn't take the blast for him, we don't know how well he would've managed. Whereas it barely gave Gohan a few singed fingernails, if. So that's my opinion. Can't be any more technical than that.
Posted Image

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

Bad User
Dec 7 2017, 12:03 PM
I believe something like stronger than the Androids, or 17's similar, but weaker than Ultimate Gohan. He was okay against the Namekians, but he knocked them off because Gohan weakened them first. Also, if Gohan didn't take the blast for him, we don't know how well he would've managed. Whereas it barely gave Gohan a few singed fingernails, if. So that's my opinion. Can't be any more technical than that.
One of the writers said he views Gohan and 17 as equal, so Piccolo shouldn't be on 17's level but then each writer has different opinions, which is part of why this is all so inconsistent.

Piccolo Cell Games = 500,000,000

18 current = 100,000,000,000

Piccolo current = 125,000,000,000

Gohan and 17 = 1,875,000,000,000

Ssjb Goku = 10,000,000,000,000 (full power)

Those are my current estimates.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Dec 7 2017, 05:23 PM.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

For piccolo to be anywhere near mystic gohan and the U6 namekians means he's gotten pretty strong. I think 17 is stronger but piccolos up there now imo

This is confirmation that he probably was in fact really strong during the first tournament when he held his own against frost

It's actually really cool if you ask me. Idk how he did it so quick but he's relevant in terms power level again
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 7 2017, 05:38 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Bad User
Member Avatar

superperfectnerd
Dec 7 2017, 05:17 PM

Piccolo current = 125,000,000,000

Gohan and 17 = 1,875,000,000,000
Care to elaborate a bit how can 17 be 15 times stronger than Piccolo? They had both trained. Piccolo in wilderness, 17 in a zoo. Makes no sense.
Posted Image

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

Piccolo has been training since his birth and his power seemingly started to slow in progression after the Cell Games and yet, here we are with him handling a ssj2 Gohan who impressed Goku.

17 having never trained and now having begun to do so making such gains actually makes more sense than Piccolo suddenly getting this strong without any new forms or hidden power unlocks or more fusions or a radically different method of training. Even though it is frustrating that no effort has been made to explain what 17 did, 17 was 'created' with a power level higher than Freeza. 17 and Gohan can push Goku to use god forms, I can't see Piccolo doing that, he's just a bit stronger than Gohan was as a ssj2, nothing implied Piccolo was multiple times stronger than Gohan's ssj2.

The writer mentioned Gohan = 17, Piccolo wasn't suggested to be in that league and the only thing Piccolo could do against the namekian's full power was charge an amped attack far beyond his limits whilst Gohan faced them head on.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Dec 7 2017, 08:05 PM.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

I don't think the Namekian fight showed Piccolo being anywhere in the vicinity of Gohan and the other top tiers. He's still Super Saiyan 2 tier for me, if that.

Bad User
Member Avatar

I'm just trying to get some clear facts. As in 'X did that and it gave him that'. Or 'X is like that because that'.

So they're telling us that 17 managed to have a wife, three kids, a full-time job, train and somehow got strong enough to surpass his twin by more than 18 times. Gohan, though, who walks in the same shoes, couldn't be bothered to do such thing, even if he learned back then in Buu saga that if he slacks off again, he won't be able to protect his beloved ones. But we are supposed to forgive him, since after a few recent weeks of training he somehow managed to catch up with 17's years of training. All while Piccolo is a sad no-lifer who can train as much as he wants, for he'd always be just a fodder.

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind anything if it was backed up by facts. Whis trained Goku and Vegeta heavily and forced their bodies to push beyond their limits, therefore they got SSJB. Fact. U6 Namekians absorbed a s***load of their buddies so they got strong enough to stand up to strongest opponents from the other universes. Fact. Etc. Lapis just hanged around his animals and occasionally fought muggers. And he got that strong. How? HOW?
Posted Image

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

Hey man I completely agree, I said 17's potential makes sense, not his training methods, whereas with Piccolo neither make sense as nothing has changed much since he began to fall behind in the Cell Games, he must have made most of these gains without Gohan as the half saiyan was shocked about how strong Piccolo was, so it's not like you can credit it to sparring with Gohan...so then what? He was seemingly weaker than Supreme Kai after 7 years of training since Boo.

As for 17, it actually makes less sense that he'd have been training since Cell to get this strong because Dende spoke of recent changes to fighters on Earth who Goku had been underestimating. If 17 had been training since Cell he should have stomped Boo and been able to better than Goku against Beerus as it wasn't all that long ago and yet it would seem his development to friggin blue tier is only recent. You'd think being sucked up by a giant cicada would give you all the motivation needed to make sure that nobody ever messes with you again but 17 and 18 only seem to have upped their game since Goku lost to Beerus.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

He's a superhuman engineered by dr gero who has everyone's DNA and a lot of their history. He was already above super saiyans back in Z without training. Just like frieza he makes crazy gains
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

It's weird how Piccolo got so strong training on his own, but nothing is ever implied that he got a lot stronger training with Gohan for the tournament. You'd think it'd be the opposite.

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I don't think anyone got any big training boosts in those 40 hours other than Vegeta in the ROSAT.

Gohan simply rediscovered 'ultimate' and pushed it to new heights with some practice and began to not subconsciously hold back. He wasn't making training gains, Piccolo was helping him to release what was already there.

Edit: Fit Boo honestly feels like filler but his gains don't have to be that big anyway, just take him to where Fat Boo was.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Dec 7 2017, 11:31 PM.

Thiln
Member Avatar

It's funny. Goku is shown mentally sparring with the three big menaces of DBZ in the very first chapter of Super and he's depicted as being capable of easily defeating them all with one blow in Super Saiyan. According to his words the motivation was to be prepared in the event that a threat of Buu's calibre or worst ever appears; that was before he went off to train at King Kai's.

What can we take away from that scene? Some rustic out in the woods mental sparring is apparently enough to have Goku eclipse Kid Buu in regular Super Saiyan. But somehow Piccolo making strides at Kami's palace with his weighted gear on and scarce oxygen to support his respiratory system is illogical. How does that sound rational to anyone? If anything, I believe Piccolo's training would have been considered more efficient than Goku's at the beginning of Super. People talk about the methodology being important but how do you explain what was mentioned above? Why is Goku labeled the strongest in the universe after having undergone these mental sparring sessions and working a bit in acclimated conditions on King Kai's plaent?

The strongest power related feat we've seen from Piccolo, barring the Special Beam Cannon, involved his Chōbakuretsumaha being resisted by Base Goku. So I guess the appropriate answer would be that he's weaker than the Base Saiyans. It's bothering but clearly Piccolo isn't a priority to the staff at Toei.
Posted Image

Bad User
Member Avatar

Thiln
Dec 8 2017, 06:01 AM
So I guess the appropriate answer would be that he's weaker than the Base Saiyans. It's bothering but clearly Piccolo isn't a priority to the staff at Toei.
Not as long as they don't want him relevant again. When they do, he'll simply hop up in terms of power levels. That's the way it's been most of the time. If every power-up, or lack thereof, was always backed up by reasoning, then people who train, like 17 and Piccolo, would be similar/equal and a step ahead. Gohan, who hadn't trained at all, would be a step behind. But then it'd be a different anime.
Posted Image

Mike XL
Member Avatar

I think I'd put him between Super Buu-Buutenks level. Probably in between SSJ 1 and 2 Goku, but stronger than SSJ 2 Gohan.

My lists are quite a bit more reserved than others, I don't think everyone is God tier, only Goku/Vegeta/Freeza and maybe Gohan, and I think a lot of the characters in the TOP are Buu saga/Cell saga tier, and some of the low level ones are even Freeza/Saiyan saga tier.
Edited by Mike XL, Dec 8 2017, 08:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Super · Next Topic »

//