Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
how much of the god power did goku absorb in bog
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 01:36 AM (323 Views)
zombie2599
Member Avatar

in super, we know goku absorbed all the god power as he states he hasnt gotten weaker at all, however in BOG no statement is made about how much he absorbed, only that even though he returned to normal his power was much greater than before,plus he turned ssjg again at the end unless you think it was for dramatic effect or ssj post is equal to ssjg and that ssjg goku at the end was stronger than the first.

my opinion is goku felt and got used to the amount of power he used against beerus,which was 80% as an ssjg

and the second time he transformed he used 100% of ssjg power so imo

ssjg(second transformation)>ssj post=ssjg 80%

tell me what you think and how much do you think he absorbed
Edited by zombie2599, Dec 7 2017, 01:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I think in the movie beerus said gokus power didn't fall that much. I think that means he kept a majority of the power
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

SuperSaiyanGodGogeta
Member Avatar

All of it.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Anime - all of it.
Manga - none of it.

zombie2599
Member Avatar

Pyrus
Dec 7 2017, 10:24 PM
Anime - all of it.
Manga - none of it.
well im talking about the 2013 film in this case

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

He kept a good amount. Apparently it wasn't enough of it since even when he turned ssj and used the kamehameha he couldn't beat beerus
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

zombie2599
Dec 7 2017, 01:36 AM
in super, we know goku absorbed all the god power as he states he hasnt gotten weaker at all, however in BOG no statement is made about how much he absorbed, only that even though he returned to normal his power was much greater than before,plus he turned ssjg again at the end unless you think it was for dramatic effect or ssj post is equal to ssjg and that ssjg goku at the end was stronger than the first.

my opinion is goku felt and got used to the amount of power he used against beerus,which was 80% as an ssjg

and the second time he transformed he used 100% of ssjg power so imo

ssjg(second transformation)>ssj post=ssjg 80%

tell me what you think and how much do you think he absorbed
He absorbed 60% of it's power. He only used 80% before he lost it and when he went to base and even though weaker, he was able to keep up "somewhat" and upon going Super Saiyan he got 50x stronger but it wasn't enough so he subconsciously went God at full power, which is stronger than his Super Saiyan.

Super Saiyan God Goku (Full Power) > Super Saiyan Goku (Post-God) >~ Super Saiyan God Goku (80%) >> Base Goku (Post-God)

Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball GT/Movies · Next Topic »

//