Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
World War Hulk II
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 07:00 AM (224 Views)
+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

OH God no...... pls I thought Marvel forgot this existed.

Quote:

“World War Hulk II, of course! To survive on the savage world of Sakaar, Amadeus Cho was forced to unleash his darkest impulses! Returning to Earth, now the Hulk is at the wheel—and it’s a more unpredictable, more unconquerable Hulk than any we’ve seen before! The heroes of the Marvel Universe must intercede as the Formerly Awesome Hulk begins to carve his own path across the world.”

Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

sigh

What's next? Is the MCU gonna try to ruin this as well?
Posted Image

"Ah, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Give me naked ducks

What is with that f***ing hair?

Who honestly thought this was a good idea for Hulk? Marvel makes so many odd choices.
Cool fashionista Hulk...no.

Next it'll be a Drag Queen Hulk which...well it would be hilarious at least.
Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

That Hulk's been a thing for years, his weird hair is nothing new. Not that is Bruce though, that's Amadeus Cho.

Marvel has been making plenty of stupid choices for the last few decades. Making this new Hulk replace the original is just one of dozens.
Posted Image

"Ah, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

This is one of the worst and laziest ideas I've seen in a long time. All they seem to be doing are sequels to once popular stories. Secret Wars II, Civil War II and now WWH 2. This is what kills creative industries.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Online Profile Quote Top

jason vorhees
Member Avatar

world war hulk was a great comic

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Books & Comics · Next Topic »

//