Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
RPG/MMORPG suggestions
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 05:14 PM (205 Views)
+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Idk about you I go through phases of having the urge to play a good RPG/MMORPG particularly the ones I used to play like runescape. I've gone back to runescape so many times now and I love the game but the problem is that MMORPG games like runescape and maplestory are so time consuming. It's so easy to get addicted and let them rule your life. So I'm going to try and stay away from runescape this time and I'm for sure staying away from maplestory. It's been a long time now since I've played that and everyone I've talked to says the game has gone to s*** and it's not worth getting back into

What's a good MMORPG that doesn't consume your life? Does it exist?

It doesn't need to have amazing graphics it can look like runescape classic for all I care(yeah I've got a bad case of nostalgia lol)
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Oct 12 2017, 05:18 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Top

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

I haven't personally, but have you tried ESO?
Posted Image

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I haven't. I've heard mixed reviews though
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
TOMODACHI NI NAROU

What about Final Fantasy FFXIV? I played it when it first came out, it's pretty decent I just don't have the motivation span for MMO's.

You can make cat girls in it. Cat girls are hot.

But nah it's pretty good from what I remember and that was like three years ago and it's had toooons of updates since.
So many jobs and vocations to pick from.
Posted Image

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I haven't been into final fantasy for a while. Also preferably something that's free. If I'm going to buy a game for a console it'll be breath of the wild and that's it. Otherwise something that's more free like runescape, maplestory, those types of games
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Video Games · Next Topic »

//