Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Super Special does lowest Super rating ever
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 04:19 PM (428 Views)
+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

Ajay explained the reason for the drop in ratings was due to the timeslot shift of programs. However quite sad it did a bad rating.

In my head-canon. The rating was because Jiren has no personality. But you know. He super duper strong.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

Those who said the episode was bad because of jiren knows nothing about dragon ball

For me and i have high standards this episode especially everything after the spirit bomb was amazing

Goku was never as badass as in this episode before the animation was okay. Personally this and the super vegito episode along with the kaioken 10 vs hit was the best of super so far

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

So it's the different time slot. Same thing happened with one piece. What a shame.

Toei still prints money with dragon ball so idk if it's a big deal
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

Ssj3vegito96
Oct 12 2017, 04:23 PM
So it's the different time slot. Same thing happened with one piece. What a shame.

Toei still prints money with dragon ball so idk if it's a big deal
I'm sure toei not worried at all. But long term I think they need to stop changing big brand shows timeslots to make them directly compete with each other
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Saiyan36
Member Avatar

What surprised me about the special, apart from the great animation: the part between the two battles. The tension build up, the despair of everyone and even Beerus was almost in tears, untill he says 'He's coming'. I thought that was awesome. That was 'Z-worthy' and probably even better. I also liked the symbolism they used for Gokus transformation: the rebirth of Son Goku like the birth of a neutron star after a giant supernova. Not only great action: great storytelling, voice-overs, music, symbolism and melodrama too.

Online Profile Quote Top

Mike XL
Member Avatar

Seemed to do quite well globally, crashing Funimation and Crunchyroll and whatnot. Interesting.

Bad User
Member Avatar

I can only imagine how Toei is feeling about this...

Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Changing time slots for anything is almost always a bad time. I'm not surprised.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Super · Next Topic »

//