Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Blue Vegito vs Jiren
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 08:55 PM (2,073 Views)
+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Vegito is said to have "unbelievable energy" by Future Trunks while they're in the Super Saiyan Blue form and Merged Zamasu states that Vegito himself has obtained power surpassing the Gods (not Angels).

Jiren is stated to have power in the realm of Gods of Destruction and possibly surpassing it.

Who wins?

Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Offline Profile Quote Top

Notaka
Member Avatar
Hon hon hon la tour eiffel

Manga wise, I'd give it to Vegito since he's actually confirmed to be above Beerus whereas Jiren is "perhaps" above.

Anime, I side with Jiren. I don't remember a statement about Vegito being on Beerus' level.
Posted Image
"My name is Kakyoin Noriaki!"

Thanks to Graffiti for the Sig!

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Jiren's full power could surpass the Gods of Destruction (or "a" God of Destruction as I personally believe), so he could probably beat Vegetto.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Okay, so I take it Merged Zamasu stating that Vegito has "obtained power surpassing the Gods" meaningless then? If so, I shouldn't have made the thread if his battle power would be less than even that, and that in itself gives Jiren the advantage.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

SuperSaiyanGodGogeta
Member Avatar

Jiren is stated to be the strongest enemy so far. Vegito and merged zamasu were comparable in strength. Jiren is probably stronger than Vegito.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Solid Snake
Oct 9 2017, 10:43 PM
Okay, so I take it Merged Zamasu stating that Vegito has "obtained power surpassing the Gods" meaningless then? If so, I shouldn't have made the thread if his battle power would be less than even that, and that in itself gives Jiren the advantage.
Where exactly is that?
Online Profile Quote Top

Joseph Gomes
No Avatar

Notaka
Oct 9 2017, 09:11 PM
Manga wise, I'd give it to Vegito since he's actually confirmed to be above Beerus whereas Jiren is "perhaps" above.

Anime, I side with Jiren. I don't remember a statement about Vegito being on Beerus' level.
Same here

Joseph Gomes
No Avatar

Solid Snake
When was this stated? Vegito was only compared to gods/beerus in the manga iirc

+ Lord Yamcha
Member Avatar
Wolf of the Wasteland

Jiren is taking any version of Vegito down imo.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Pyrus
Oct 9 2017, 11:41 PM
Solid Snake
Where exactly is that?
After the part where Vegito impales him.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

I'll Take This
Member Avatar

Honestly I don't know for the anime

Manga Vegito (black arc) = Anime Jiren IMO

SSJB Vegito => Beerus

Jiren => Beerus

However, Vegito has complete SSJB, and while Jiren is holding back, complete SSJB is simply too big of a boost, pretty much turns you from zero to hero

However, for anime, i have no clue due to how inconsistent they made the whole thing. In the anime, they made fusion look weak as s***, which downplays Vegito big time.
Edited by I'll Take This, Oct 10 2017, 01:00 PM.
Posted Image

RealSociedad
No Avatar

I am going to say that they are equal imo. But I think that Vegito edges this out, because of better skills and techniques.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I think it depends. I'm not sure what to make of when belmod looks at marcarita and says he won't lose no matter who he's up against. Some people are thinking this include even her. So that would probably put him above any of the gods of destruction
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

I doubt that, he probably just means within his universe that no one could beat him. And even if it did, Vegito still has Kaioken to get at least 20x stronger than Beerus, and since Vegito has surpassed the Gods.

Beerus: 10

Belmod: 11-12

Whis: 15

Marcirita: 15-18

Jiren: 18.75-22.5

Blue Vegito: 12.5-15
-Kaioken x10: 125-150
--Kaioken x20: 250-300

Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Yeah in the manga vegito has complete ssjb which is a massive boost so if blue vegito=jiren=beerus then I think cssjb vegito would stomp everyone at least up to the Angels
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Oct 10 2017, 05:04 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »

//