Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
ACE Academy
Topic Started: Oct 4 2017, 04:21 AM (26,670 Views)
Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Area:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Entrance:

Foyer:

Waiting Room:

Hallway Entrances:

Hallways:

Dormitories:

Library:

Proving Ground:

Classroom:

Infirmary:

This is the thread to RP ACE Academy.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Oct 4 2017, 06:25 PM.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Hundreds of students, lined outside the entrance. All makes and walks of life. Skin tones from normal flesh to the deepest of blues. Quadripeds, bipeds. It didn't seem to matter. And oddly, each and every single one of them spoke the same language. One that Jaime Noble could understand. Jaime Noble, hailing from Balamb Garden, born in Dollet. SeeD hopeful, he had thought he had the best training in his life, the confidence that befit someone like him, and yet, he could see in atleast half of the students in front of him, that they had their posture more erect than his, and their chins a little higher to who they were facing.

Transfers like this weren't very common, in fact, he couldn't remember the last time something like this had happened. Balamb to ACE was unheard of. ACE was entirely based around combat, whereas Garden focused on a wide array. Cid had told him that here, he could obtain the fullest of his potential. To be quite honest, he didn't know if he believed that. He already assumed he was at his limit. The physical peak of his own body. Junctioning had brought him past normal human boundaries. Could there really be anything beyond?

Like a lost puppy, he looked around helplessly. Where should he go? It was damn near impossible to navigate the square here...
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Ori Stoutheart stood at parade rest, resting his hands upon the pommel of his Divine Avenger, the Bane-Fang, which was point down upon the stone-like floor of the main entrance. His tower shield was strapped to his back, his helmet lashed to his hip on a secondary loop. He was told he didn't need to come to ACE in full regelia, but he felt it was too important to not be at his best in looks. His heavy plate armour was shining bright in the sunlight, one could almost feel his power beyond the sanctified steel that enchanted it for Ori's holy purposes.

As he looked, he saw a younger man looking about, as if unsure what to do. Ori's first instinct was simple, to the point and beyond reflex: he approached Jaime with absolutely no thought but to help.

"Excuse me. Is there something I can do to help you? You seem unable to find something you need."
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Tinny
Member Avatar

Jay followed right behind, careful not to lose him in the crowd as she looked upon the vast crowd. Some with giants and other beings so alien she could scarcely describe them all filling into the school. She looked upon the area though, and it seemed... normal? Lots of grass, floating buildings, it seemed alien but also... Comfortable? She simply moved in further to the school, and saw all the various others. "So... Where do you think we go?" She said to Jamie, looking around, not really expecting an answer, he looked just as lost as her... She felt her rapier, firmly sheathed inside.
She didn't need it by any means but... It was... nice to have around she supposed...

When the knight looking person approached, she wasn't exactly sure how to respond at first. "Uh well... We're... Not exactly sure where to go first." She responded, hoping she didn't sound like an idiot.

Pandora waited. They were in some kind of vehicle making it's way towards the building. Everyone was very quiet, not everyone seemed happy with this situation, especially her handler. He seemed to stealing glances are her every so often.

"We're here." He simply said, before opening the door and leaving onto one the floor, a dark orange tile floor. With his short, black and spiky hair, in a grey suit with a blue tie, and dark brown eyes, which clearly were doing all they could to avoid glaring at her too obviously, not so much out of concern or fear of her, but more professionalism. "Come on."

Pandora followed him. She stepped out, clad in a simple short sleeve button up white shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. Her hair was strange, though not compared to the countless people at the gates of the school. It was a long hair coming down to her shoulders, and over her face with no real regard for keeping the hair out of her eyes. Her eyes, iris was a bright red on the outside, turning blue the close you got to her pupils, looked at the school. There was a lot of noise in one direction, a lot of people, "Pandora!" Her handler called, before walking down one of the bridges, which curved upside down to another building, gravity pushing towards the floor the entire time... She followed him again, eventually he brought her to a waiting room, and told her to sit on the couch and wait, before he went to a corner of the room and leaned back, looking outside the windows, his expression softening, it seemed he enjoyed to watch the world upside down.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

"I... have no idea..." Jaime trailed on, nearly jumping when he heard the Paladin speak to his side. He turned to face him, and... wow this guy seemed like he came right out of a fantasy book. Shining plate armour, well groomed short blonde hair, clean shave, some vague showing of an athletic build to him. This place truly did have it all, and this guy even had the positivity to boot. He took note of the Paladin's blade... this wasn't junctioning but... some sort of enchantment? It just pulsed with some kind of bright power. Interesting... Not even Jaime could get a subtle junction like that.

"Uh yeah, we're new here and have no idea what we're supposed to do or go. I guess we wait until a bell rings or something? We'd probably be able to navigate a little better once this crowd clears out." He shrugged.

"What's your name?"
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Oct 4 2017, 10:06 PM.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

"Said by whom?" He said,

"Said by whom, oh come on I just said who." He said, his gills reddening in the universal symbol of go away.

"I apologize that I need a fish to speak up. But, we're here, and good bye." He said, leaving his partner before a stupid remark could leave his big fat lips. God, don't you just want to squish those lips so they become normal? Its either that or ripping the things off, but he should be thanked for his service if he did it, but this was a posh academy they just didn't do that practices now days, he was sure of that. Swirling in these thoughts his pink skin standing out, the potbellied behemoth made his way through the crowds, his aura of personal space radiating five meters from him, who parted way for him.

And in front of him, were the gates to the school.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Tinny
Member Avatar

Pandora sat, and waited. Simply looking around the room, sitting still in the couch. Her handler meanwhile continued to look out of the window. Most of the students would be filing in, men, women, and children of all types coming here to learn how to protect from the threats that come from beyond the universe. Understandable, when the most horrific monsters could come into your world at any moment, it only made sense to prepare. He looked back at Pandora for just a moment. What was that... Thing thinking inside there? He remembered all too well how that raid went down.

As he stepped down the corridors with his rifle in hand, he saw her in action. All they had given was one order. 'Kill.' And she was immediate. Blood flowed from her endlessly, not like an artery was shot, no, it came forth like a torrent, knocking down the others, before forcing it into their nose and mouths, threatening to suffocate them. If he hadn't cast a calm spell, she'd almost certainly have killed everyone down there. No one expected anything quite like that...

And now she was here, and he was assigned to her. Just what did they see in her? Just what did they talk about during the interrogations that gave them such confidence in her? Why? And it was clear they didn't fully trust her either, otherwise he wouldn't be here. Those thoughts tumbled around in his head.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Posted Image

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

"Orilion Stoutheart. Most call me Ori. I am......was a Paladin of the Sacred Bastion order, War-Balm Holy Detachment. I am still a Paladin, mind. I am simply.....not of the Order as it is now. I was given leave to join this new order before us now."

Ori looked up upon the main gateway's insignia, the wolf mid howl fluidly transitionijg to a cross of sorts. A good banner to fight under if nothing else.

"I was told I had the capacity to do greater goods for more people. How can a Paladin say no to that?"
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Somewhere among the hundreds of people present, one in particular slipped through their legs like a black gooey snake, though much faster as it didn't manage to touch or scare anyone. Pointless as that was, the hybrid By-Tex was merely inspecting everyone in the area, returning to his more humanoid appearance once he was done. He'd brought a universal translator along with him, and though it didn't seem like he needed as everyone spoke the same language, he held onto it just in case he ever encountered a creature he couldn't understand, wrapping it within his body's bandages.

There were few members of species he was somewhat familiar with. Despite what they said, the cosmos wasn't all that big.

He waited, laying his back up against a bush, for someone to tell them what they had to do. He didn't really had any interest to talk with the ones that might end up becoming his partners, he could do that later.
Posted Image

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

He noticed the snake slipping through his legs, it looked like something from Star Wars. Briefly he toyed with the idea of crushing it beneath his shoe, but the idea of getting his shoe dirty with the fluids didn't appeal to him. Instead his dead gaze followed it's moves as it moved through the legs of everybody. Why does nobody notice it? It's a piece of long black string, but he realized they just must be used to such an event. Nothing out of the ordinary.

His gaze slumped to the man by the bush, man wouldn't be the correct word to use. But, they were all men at the end of the day, they all fell the same. The crowd cleared for him as he walked over by the man's way. He held himself as one sleep deprived would.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

A tall pink creature approached him. It seemed like it wanted to start a conversation, but at the same time, it looked far too sleepy to be in a condition to speak.

"Um, hello..."

Dang, I forget... How's the universal greeting again? - he thought.

"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong." - he said, while making several strange gestures with his right hand.
Posted Image

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

The Behemoth paused, at the being's words struck with the realization that he didn't want to be here. I've committed, it'll be bad if I leave without a single word. He sighed, wistfully, and slumped as if the weight of the world was pressed on his shoulders.

"Hello, carrot. I am Knap Pak. What's your name?"
Edited by PocketGoggu, Oct 5 2017, 10:33 AM.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"I am By-Tex, but you can just call me Tex." said the hybrid, as his eyes lighted up every time he spoke in the same way it would be with a regular Galvanic Mechamorph.

"I'm not a carrot, though, as you can clearly see." he said, in a sassy tone of voice.
Posted Image

+ PocketGoggu
Member Avatar
Royal Guard.

Knap Pak held Tex with contempt, he sized him up, and realized that doing the thing wouldn't be allowed in an academy. So, he held through. "Thank you, Tex, but carrot where I come from has multiple variations to how it is used. But you're a foreigner, and are not used to the complex and complicated intricacies of our language."

"By the way, Tex if I may so ask, what did you do before hand?" He said, putting the conversation into a choke hold and dragging it somewhere else.
Noice sig from Sushi

Nyah

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Oh great, this was the high and mighty type of race. Tex decided he'd wasted enough time with this pink creature and walked away, observing and admiring the structural magnificence of the entrance.

He wondered if there were circuits running through the walls, the pillars, the floor... Just in case he ever needed to fortify this particular area from enemies.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91