Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Boku No Hero Academia
Topic Started: Jul 16 2017, 10:06 AM (2,630 Views)
Megasaiyan
Member Avatar
Osz Karoly Szilard

Who here watches this series?

I actually love it... love the fact that it's not all about the main character, all the characters work together to defeat the bad guys and they each have their own special powers, and it even has an unpredictable tournament in the second season... it's much more exciting than the battle royale in Dragon Ball Super... I am really looking forward to the second season of One Punch Man too...
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tOMMY pICKLES
Member Avatar
Yare Yare Daze

its a very good show. one of the best shows airing atm
Posted Image

+ Steve
Default Avatar

Who else watching this?

I'm loving it so far, almost as much as enjoyed Naruto when I finally decided to let go of DBZ.

So far it's superior if a bit fast paced, would like more exposition and stuff but it works well anyway.
Season 2 has been great so far glad it's a lot longer than the first, I just hope they don't catch up to the manga too quick.

Latest episode was awesome. Stain is a really cool villain, I love that he's not just massively overpowered if anything his Quirk is actually kind of rubbish but he's so skilled at using it that he's become a massive threat.
Much more interesting than hand face man, which is definitely the official name for the other villain.

Seasonal anime have been turning out great, I'm glad not everyone copies Toei.
there is no set

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I just downloaded the first season, I'm going to watch it right now.
Posted Image

If only there was somewhere you could hide...

+ Steve
Default Avatar

Oh, I thought you were already watching it?

First season is pretty good, not a whole lot happens in it but nice set up for the series anyway.

The way Midoriya's talent and intelligence shines through is awesome compared to most MC's that are either perfect at everything or are terrible but never give up.
there is no set

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I downloaded to see if I would save it in my files in case it was good enough to stay there.

I'll probably share my thoughts per episode once I'm done with them.
Posted Image

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

I actually just started the series. Just got done with the first episode. Pretty silly and fun, emotional as well.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios
Dragon Ball Super: The Super Human
Dragon Ball Super: Preparation for the Tournament of Power

+ Steve
Default Avatar

Greenough
Aug 3 2017, 01:28 AM
I actually just started the series. Just got done with the first episode. Pretty silly and fun, emotional as well.
Thoughts on the first season? You finished that fast lol
there is no set

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

I had to give it a few episodes before I could get into it. At first I hated how melodramatic it was. Now I see it as part of its charm.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Steve
Aug 4 2017, 10:59 PM
Greenough
Aug 3 2017, 01:28 AM
Thoughts on the first season? You finished that fast lol
Yeah, lol. I have a lot of free time at work. When I watch anime that short I usually watch it all in a row like that.

It was very good, I've heard good things about it, but I really didn't know what to expect. I can't believe I just now watched it, it's seriously awesome. Some of the characters' quirks are kinda weird, but there are a lot of likable characters. I'm at episode 13 in Season 2 and I gotta say Season 2 is even better. I love how the series is so unpredictable. I'll put the rest in spoilers for people who haven't seen it:
MHA Season 2 Spoilers

But yeah, this is a very good series and I'm really enjoying it. A series like this is what I needed, it's much less dark than something like Tokyo Ghoul. It seems more along the lines of Naruto, I had that Chunin exams feel a lot during the sports event. But honestly, this was better than the Chunin exams in Naruto.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

+ Steve
Default Avatar

Greenough
Aug 4 2017, 11:32 PM
MHA Season 2 Spoilers
Spoiler: click to toggle

If I had to pick a flaw for the series for me the fights could be a bit longer, it could benefit from some longer action sequences I think but most of the time they make sense. Obviously Midoriya can't fight for hours on end when he breaks his body just slightly using his power...
there is no set

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Steve
Aug 5 2017, 12:56 AM
Greenough
Aug 4 2017, 11:32 PM
MHA Season 2 Spoilers

If I had to pick a flaw for the series for me the fights could be a bit longer, it could benefit from some longer action sequences I think but most of the time they make sense. Obviously Midoriya can't fight for hours on end when he breaks his body just slightly using his power...
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I stopped at the first episode 'cause I wasn't particularly impressed by anything other than the music.

I'll watch the rest, I suppose. Hope it gets better.
Posted Image

+ Son-Goku
Member Avatar
孫悟空

Darker
Aug 5 2017, 02:14 AM
I stopped at the first episode 'cause I wasn't particularly impressed by anything other than the music.

I'll watch the rest, I suppose. Hope it gets better.
It definitely does get better. I thought the first episode was a bit silly and eh. But it gets very good.
Edited by Son-Goku, Aug 5 2017, 02:27 AM.
Posted Image
RP Character Bios

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Honestly, it really saddens me how so many shows start out really weak. It makes me think the guys in charge aren't really thinking when not putting all their effort into the first thing people are gonna see. How else will they make people want more? You gotta start good, son.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Anime & Manga · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Designed by McKee91