Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Ultimate Gohan vs Future Zamasu
Topic Started: May 18 2017, 11:12 PM (295 Views)
+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Current Gohan goes up against Future Zamasu in a death match. Gohan doesn't has info and neither does Zamasu. Zamasu isn't immortal. But both are in character. Who wins?
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Offline Profile Quote Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

I have a feeling Gohan would handily whoop Future Zamasu.

Gohan was duking it out with Super Saiyan Blue Goku who I assume has gotten stronger ever since the battle with Merged Zamasu. He even went as far as to have Goku use Kaioken Blue on him in their match.

Future Zamasu, at least in the anime, was capable of holding his own against Goku Blue, but probably had the disadvantage.

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

I partly agree but I think his God Fierce Cutter would be a problem cause even though Goku and company were decently above him, he still used it as a means to decapitate/cut them. So I think despite their durability it'll be kinda hard to tank it or withstand it for that matter.

Plus, he was proven to be more wreckless due to having immortally and since that's absent, he should be more cautious, plus he has surprisingly good speed as he can keep up with beings much stronger then him too so power advantage doesn't mean too much if he's relative to their power. Power wise, Gohan has the edge though cause Goku definitely gotten stronger.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Gog
Member Avatar

Ultimate Gohan easily defeats him. Future Zamasu is only SSJ2 tier at absolute best.
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

How's he Super Saiyan 2 level even though he was able to fight nearly on par of those in the realm of Blue, Rage or even Rosť? Even then, the Super Saiyan 2 level that our Zamasu fought was compared to that of a God of Destruction's (Beerus) level of power, there's no way Super Perfect Cell, or any of the Super Saiyan 2s during Z are touching Beerus.

Edit: Matter of fact Goku tried to fight against Beerus with Super Saiyan 2 and lost badly still, even after he went to 3.
Edited by Solid Snake, May 19 2017, 02:56 AM.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Even if Zamasu's blade was strong or dangerous enough to harm Gohan, he'd more than likely be below him in all other areas that as long as Gohan didn't stand there to get his head chopped off, he'd be able to beat him without much trouble.

Also Future Zamasu isn't SSj2 tier. He might be in the manga when he's stated to be weaker than Trunks and Present Zamasu may also fit that role. However Anime Future Zamasu was capable of trading blows with Super Saiyan Blue Goku and at best had a slight disadvantage. As far as the anime is concerned, Future Zamasu is on a whole other level from even Super Saiyan God, much more Super Saiyan 2.

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

Zamasu gets trashed. Without immortality, he's nothing.
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Do you have Ultimate Gohan much stronger then him?
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »

//