Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chris Cornell Dead At 52
Topic Started: May 18 2017, 12:55 PM (138 Views)
Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/music/chris-cornell-dead-soundgarden.html

This one was a huge shocker to me for more than one reason. One, he seemed like he was at least fairly healthy. Second, I'm a huge fan of his music. I'm legit speechless which doesn't really happen to me with musicians.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I just heard about this. It really sucks :/ and yeah it's weird because his wife said she didn't notice any suicidal thoughts before
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Probably one of the most unique voices in Rock and one of the last of the Grunge era. Really going to miss him, I woke up to the news and was plain shocked, he never seemed like that kind of guy.
Posted Image

Credit to NinjaSushi for the colouring

Know'm Sayin'
Member Avatar
ZERO HOOTS GANG

the 90's Seattle scene... RIP/ It all started with Mother Love Bone
R.I.P. 3pac; ZERO HOOTS GANG
Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

I was shocked and cried a little. His music and his voice were incredible, and I never expected Cornell to die... like this. His family must be traumatized, and we have no clue why he did it either.

RIP Chris, you're a god damn legend.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

Well he struggled with depression for many years. I'm sure that unfortunately has to do with it.
Posted Image

Barbossa
Member Avatar
Master o' War

A great tragedy. May he find peace hereafter.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Trying to hone programming skills
Ask me stuff

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »

//