Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Dragon Ball Super: Chapter 24
Topic Started: May 17 2017, 02:33 PM (22,366 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Leaks have started coming. Goku seems to have "perfected Super Saiyan Blue"
Posted Image
Posted Image
If I didn't know any better, it looks like Goku is gonna pull out the Kaio-ken. I guess we'll find out soon.
EDIT: Ugh, this arc isn't over yet...
Posted Image
EDIT2: Ok, I guess Goku isn't using Kaio-ken, he's just suddenly around as strong as Merged Zamasu.
Posted Image
EDIT3: Apparently what Goku means by perfecting Super Saiyan Blue is that he's able to contain the energy within his body, allowing him to fight as a Super Saiyan Blue for longer periods of time. I'm not sure how this makes him strong enough to go toe to toe with Merged Zamasau, but whatever.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/864858696655843328
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, May 17 2017, 03:07 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Offline Profile Quote Top

Black
Member Avatar

What a pile of s***.

And to think I've actually hoped for manga to make sense...

Nope.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Vegerot1990
Member Avatar

I like the Anime much more now. At least we had great fight scenes. And Goku fought Black. Black was also much better as a Villain in the Anime.
Edited by Vegerot1990, May 17 2017, 05:57 PM.
Posted Image

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

So the manga finally does something that doesn't really make sense. I'm not sure if things'll really be cleared up once the full chapter comes out. I am glad to see though that Goku isn't using Kaioken. But what is this like a sudden realization that Goku just now came upon? Because if not then they screwed up earlier, because Goku reverted to Super Saiyan Red saying that he used up too much stamina using Evil Containment Wave. Or maybe I'm not understanding this right and if he already had this form why wouldn't he have tried using it against Merged Zamasu earlier? This just seems rather sudden and too convenient.

Edit: It seems that he's able to do it post-Trunks healing him. Who can heal due to Kibito teaching him how when he was on the Supreme Kai's Planet, that's a unique add. So I guess Super Saiyan Blue truly is massively powerful, it's just the stamina that's the issue. I guess it's not a big deal and it makes a bit more sense then randomly having Goku extra stronger. So I'm not going to complain too much about this.
Edited by Greenough, May 17 2017, 06:10 PM.
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

My faith in this dropped massively. Jesus christ. That is f***ing junk. Bring Vegetto back rather than make up bulls*** like this.
Posted Image

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

I'm glad the key to defeating Zamasu was punching him harder.

Seriously, what the flying hell is going on? How goddan weak do you have to be Zamasu? I mean yes, Future Zamasu was weak enough that Trunks could beat him but at least Black required Blue to beat. Vegeta just used Red to conserve energy while using Blue to land strikes. Merged Zamasu of course was beating the crap out of Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta.

What the actual s*** does "Using the power longer" have to do with anything? This is exactly what Vegeta was doing. He conserved his energy using Blue, only utilizing it when he needed to use it. That didn't stop Merged Zamasu from manhandling him. It didn't stop him from manhandling Goku. Now Goku apparently can "control the form" and suddenly he's duking it out with Merged Zamasu.

How weak is Zamasu? I feel at this point he's going to accidentally trip over a tiny Katchin cube and break his leg or something.

This was pretty bad people. This is making the already questionable ending to the anime arc look like an act of genius.
Edited by EMIYA, May 17 2017, 07:53 PM.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

EMIYA
May 17 2017, 07:53 PM
I'm glad the key to defeating Zamasu was punching him harder.
Haha, that's a good way to put it. How very TFS of Super.

Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

I honestly didn't want or mean to make the reference but yeah...it's hard not to when that is literally what has happened.

You know, the anime got stupid but at least it was flashy and visually entertaining. It was like "We know this is BS so at the least, let's go all out on our BS."

Kblo247
Member Avatar

EMIYA
May 17 2017, 08:17 PM
I honestly didn't want or mean to make the reference but yeah...it's hard not to when that is literally what has happened.

You know, the anime got stupid but at least it was flashy and visually entertaining. It was like "We know this is BS so at the least, let's go all out on our BS."
To be fair Goku equaling Merged Zamasu or overwhelming him for a minute must be in the plot points from AT. Toei just did it with the blast battle and made Goku break his own arms to do so.

Trunks healing someone like Dende is some crazy s*** especially when he wouldn't heal Gosawu earlier and left Mai behind.

Now we have perfected blue which Goku and Vegeta had both done in the black arc under Toei. Goku is perfecting kaioken blue to this day and Vegeta is perfecting his anger to power him.

Slifer
Member Avatar

So....is there a reason Goku didn't do this before Black and Zamasu fused? Or did he just asspull it out of nowhere?

What a mess.

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

So Zamasu went from so fast that Goku and Vegeta couldn't see him to now being harmed by Goku alone...I'm disappointed. The manga was supposed to bring balance to the force, not destroy it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Like I been telling y'all ... Toyble goin AF

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

So Super Saiyan Blue at less than 10% power is around Super Saiyan 1 level, but now it's suddenly enough to rival a merged being that was capable of stomping 100% Blue with little effort earlier simply by better conserving its energy? I'm lost on this. Hopefully there will be another page that better explains what's going on with this sudden monumental shift in power.
Posted Image

Paladin
Member Avatar

lol

This arc just gets worse and worse as it goes on. I was hoping they would avoid the major flaws of the anime, but I guess not.

inb4 Zamas defuses and Black whips out the scythe.
Posted Image

WOGMAN
Member Avatar

hahahahahaha oh man got to love this inconsistent stuff

It would've been better if they had Vegito fighting Merge Zamasu in his base form or SSj form for last chapter and this chapter, and then make him go SSjB and have them un fuse right then and their.
Posted Image

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//