Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
so wtf
Topic Started: Apr 19 2017, 05:06 PM (422 Views)
+ Geralt of Rivia
Member Avatar

My girlfriend has her male friend. They only chat in facebook. We live in Germany whilst he live in Hungary. They are good friends, which means they pretty much know each other very well. Now they are chating in fb and my gf said that " look he is drunken or what" as he wrote to her that

" I would like to spend the night with you.....
Just to talk and drink you know"

And I am WTF.....

Now I must act like a cool guy as this s*** doesnt desturb me at all, but it f***ing does. And we ll meet the guy on saturday. I kinda feel that I d be a third wheel or whatever the f***.

f*** me

(previously I have had a few drinks with the guy friends in the past and he flatout admitted that He would have done something to make something with my gf when I was not in the picture last year, but then he changed his mind as he didnt want to destroy their friendship or whateverthef***

He was suspicious to me back then, now even more

Has this kinda stuff ever happened to you ? If so how did he deal with that

PS: Its not like i dont trust my gf or whatever, but the guy 80% stated to her that he maybe feels something more than friendship or if not .... he d like to f*** her or whatever the f***

Sorry for the bad language but i am pissed off

Edited by Geralt of Rivia, Apr 19 2017, 05:07 PM.
“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Paladin
Member Avatar

You should totally keep an eye on that guy, but don't be so intrusive that you're in complete invasion of her privacy.

Sounds sketchy, if she's devoting a ton of time to this guy then you're right to be skeptical.
Online Profile Quote Top

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

Just tell her that you aren't saying she has to stop talking to him, but that it makes you uncomfortable for her to have a friendship with someone who has mentioned on multiple occasions that he has an interest in her. Dialogue is helpful in a relationship.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

+ Geralt of Rivia
Member Avatar

Yeah but i dont want to be that type of guy
“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
Posted Image

Steve
Member Avatar
THE VOICES

Better than being single :p probably not wise to let some dude walk all over your relationship like that, he clearly has no respect for you, your relationship or any boundaries involved with that.

If he ever gets a chance he'll take it, pretty toxic person to have around if you ask me(well not around but you know what I mean)

Sounds like the sort of person just waiting to stir things up.

Obviously you can't really get away with outright saying she can't be friends with him but you can perhaps make her realize that's some pretty damn slimey behaviour, he should keep that to himself instead of trying to intrude on your relationship. Not a very friendly thing to do.
Posted Image

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

Geralt of Rivia
Apr 19 2017, 07:41 PM
What type of guy? The guy that voices how he feels to his girlfriend? Like I said, don't tell her that she can't be friends with him because that's not anybody's place to say, just tell her how you feel about it.

Or do you mean you don't want to be the guy who's bothered by these type of things? Well, you are because it's bothering you. As it would the majority of guys (or girls in a vice versa situation).
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

zombie2599
No Avatar

Geralt of Rivia
Apr 19 2017, 05:06 PM
My girlfriend has her male friend. They only chat in facebook. We live in Germany whilst he live in Hungary. They are good friends, which means they pretty much know each other very well. Now they are chating in fb and my gf said that " look he is drunken or what" as he wrote to her that

" I would like to spend the night with you.....
Just to talk and drink you know"

And I am WTF.....

Now I must act like a cool guy as this s*** doesnt desturb me at all, but it f***ing does. And we ll meet the guy on saturday. I kinda feel that I d be a third wheel or whatever the f***.

f*** me

(previously I have had a few drinks with the guy friends in the past and he flatout admitted that He would have done something to make something with my gf when I was not in the picture last year, but then he changed his mind as he didnt want to destroy their friendship or whateverthef***

He was suspicious to me back then, now even more

Has this kinda stuff ever happened to you ? If so how did he deal with that

PS: Its not like i dont trust my gf or whatever, but the guy 80% stated to her that he maybe feels something more than friendship or if not .... he d like to f*** her or whatever the f***

Sorry for the bad language but i am pissed off

im not the greatest with advice im only 17, but your saying you'd feel like a third wheel , bring like your best friend to even it out.

plus your friend could act as the middle man, if you get pissed at the guy your friend can be there to support and calm you down, also if this guy tries anything on you, you have a good friend who has your back

trust me your not alone with hardships my friend, my gf who i love very much is my former friend's gf . this guy has problems he is basically a borderline pshyco man child who would harassed her and still believed they were together, he didnt even love her like he said he just wanted sex.he has knocked on her windows and hung around her house a few times . he doesnt know were together and id like to keep it that way

Know'm Sayin'
Member Avatar
ZERO HOOTS GANG

It sounds to me like he's gonna try and steal yo girl from you lmao, be cautious cuz my my friends girlfriend already had a bf when my homie asked her to ditch that lame for him.

The fact that your girl wants to go and meet up with him is already a bad sign, because you know she understands somewhat why he wants to meet her.
R.I.P. 3pac; ZERO HOOTS GANG
Posted Image

+ Geralt of Rivia
Member Avatar

The guy is a friend of her and she wont meet him alone i eill also be there plus the guy works 1200km away from us
Posted Image

Ketchup Revenge
Member Avatar
"Nyruhehehehe"

Unfortunately, these types of things usually don't end well.

If she respects your relationship together, she wouldn't be talking with him since she's probably aware of his feelings toward her.
If she is serious about her relationship with you, she'd cut him off.
You shouldn't have to ask her to, but to forbid her from talking with him would probably cause problems and come off as controlling. She should be given the opportunity to make the choice herself.

I think it needs to be established that she's with you, and needs to invest that energy into your relationship. If she can't accept that, it might be time to at least go to couple's counseling, or as a last resort measure, to move on with your individual lives.
Posted Image
The vengeance is hers' for as long as she stands by Him

Toji
Member Avatar
シャアの再来

Geralt of Rivia
Apr 19 2017, 07:41 PM
Swallow your pride and tell her how you feel about this. In a calm and collected manner of course.

Best you try and address this with her now, before it starts spiraling out of control.
Posted Image

奇跡もまた…繰り返す

Political Piper
Member Avatar

I agree with the sentiments. I know from past experience how a friendship between your gf and "just a friend of mine. Nothing is going to happen, babe." can turn into the worst feeling of your life. Especially because you know instinct was telling you that something wasn't right. They may be friends now, but that doesn't mean they won't be more than friends later.

My Youtube Channel With More Political and Breaking News Videos

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Antideestablishmentarianism

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//